Sticky Introduce Yourself

I have MTPredictor 6.5. The software is not bad and service is great. It scans for setups(Elliot Wave). Sometimes you get many(depending on your universe...US Stock market have about 7,000 stocks) results, then you have to sort it out and pick the ones you like. It's an expensive software - I paid around 2K for it. I really like the software's ability to do money mangement and I still use that portion of it. All in all, I can't complain.

I have grown as a trader thou and I just don't like being dependent on a program someone else wrote and can't reproduce myself. I want "off-the-shelf" stuff. A system based on indicators/ideas anyone can do from home.....with good money management. I would pay for courses/books but I am done paying for softwares.

-Worstrader

dont know the language i.e. sticky threads etc so please bare with me! had a shot at most angles of investing but going alone and not being good with computers is like running through a minefield in snowshoes on. i have not had much success and have been scammed, in fact an outfit called van zandt is trying to unload more shares in selva resources on me claiming that a block of 50000 shares is easier to resell! checking out T2W forums it looks like i,ve bitten another lemon but will not be buying any more. decent folk need people like you to get confidence to get back into the market. keep up the good work, steve

I have MTPredictor 6.5. The software is not bad and service is great. It scans for setups(Elliot Wave). Sometimes you get many(depending on your universe...US Stock market have about 7,000 stocks) results, then you have to sort it out and pick the ones you like. It's an expensive software - I paid around 2K for it. I really like the software's ability to do money mangement and I still use that portion of it. All in all, I can't complain.

I have grown as a trader thou and I just don't like being dependent on a program someone else wrote and can't reproduce myself. I want "off-the-shelf" stuff. A system based on indicators/ideas anyone can do from home.....with good money management. I would pay for courses/books but I am done paying for softwares.

-Worstrader

You stepped right into the fast lane. EW is for the fast pace, and it is so
difficult to have a correct answer to the pattern.

Thanks for the information

Hello I'm Mike Farrell and have joined this Forum to share views and strategies using TUFXP2 as designed by Keith Cotterill.

I have been trading since March 10. Initially, I was going along OK but then tried to learn about support & resistance points etc. and am convinced that this led to a run of losses.

Using back tests in TESS (you can go back at least 30,000 bars) and then analysing these results in Excel spread sheets has produced what I believe to be significant improvements in using the system.

I am happy to share results and points of views with people who have bought the system in an effort to improve theirs and my own trading.

If any one is interested please contact me at [email protected]

I hope that I have kept to the rules in my initial post.

Regards,

Mike

Hi there I am new on this site and need some help and advice about a problem that I am having with IG Index. Has anyone else had any suspect trades carried out on their account in recent months if so I would like very much to hear back from you asap

Im new to this site and need to hear from any other IG Index clients that have had problems with suspect trades over the last few months.

Hear back from you soonest

Im new to this site and need to hear from any other IG Index clients that have had problems with suspect trades over the last few months.

Hear back from you soonest

Not had any problems with IG Index. Does someone else have access to your Account?

Do you have proper windows security on your computer?

Have you spoken to IG Index? They always seem very helpful when I speak to them.

Regards,

Mike

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/
Hi there. I'm new to forums but not to trading. I've been involved in the financial markets for 24 years, 9 years marketing derivatives in the city and the last 15 trading FTSE options and am now concentrating on FTSE and Crude Oil futures alone. FTSE is going OK, but having problems with crude.
I am a day trader and am finding with crude that am making money one day/week and giving it back the next, so any help would be gratefully appreciated; by the same token happy to contribute from my own experiences.

Happy trading!

pcrude

Hi there. I'm new to forums but not to trading. I've been involved in the financial markets for 24 years, 9 years marketing derivatives in the city and the last 15 trading FTSE options and am now concentrating on FTSE and Crude Oil futures alone. FTSE is going OK, but having problems with crude.
I am a day trader and am finding with crude that am making money one day/week and giving it back the next, so any help would be gratefully appreciated; by the same token happy to contribute from my own experiences.

Happy trading!

pcrude

Sorry I can't help. I use TUFXP2 to trade the FX Market.

Mike

I am Tom, I live in the North West of the Uk. I have just graduated in sports science and have been interested in FX for sometime now but I need to know more and more. I have been looking through babypips but has anyone got any other ideas for beginners? Courses or training days etc? I live in the Preston are and if anyone lives close by that would be great,

Thanks

Tom

Hi, Just like to take a moment to say hello. I've been trading FX full time for around three years now having worked for an established FX firm, I now trade the markets from home and from a office in Regent Street, London. I'm mainly a day trader with focus on the major GBP, EUR, USD and JPY pairs. I'll be starting a thread shortly where I'll be sharing my thoughts/plan and trades for those that are interested.

Have a great day!

I am Ricardo Romero, I'm from Brazil. I am interested in Forex for sometime now but I need to know much more.

Thanks

RR

Hi everybody, I'm Jimy.. I'm a newbie, trying to figure out how to be successful.. Been doing it for about a year, and I understand most of the concepts, but still struggling... what gives?

thanks
Jimmy

Howdy y'all from the Dallas, Texas area.
Earned that user name from my trading in stocks, options and fx.
Used to make a living designing computer hardware and software.
Retired, I'm now messing with mt4 ea and indicator coding.

Todos nosotros marca yerra.

Lo Siento Senor, yesterday was a little profit only. I still make mistakes - one of them wiped out most of my profit for the day.

But, this is still better than the coca business amigo - that did not allow mistakes.

Vaya con Dios,

El Bast4rdo, Hijo de Mil Cojeros

Hello everyone,
I am a newbie trader. Actually my wife is one who dreams (and studies) for long time about trading. She inspired me when we first met and now both of us study books, software etc. I am more to software, indicators, she is more to price move and patterns and CCI patterns. This seems like a great forum and I hope we will find some wisdom and fun here :)