Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi, friends :) I hope I can call you this way :)
Lots of stuff is needed to be learned and lots of mistakes are waiting in future :)
So lets try to avoid them and have fun? :)

I recently graduated with my Masters in Finance , was a software developer in my previous life .I have been investing since the last two years and making minuscle profits on an even more minuscle capital (for a student paying huge tuitions) .Hope to learn lots from you guys!

Hello Flattstrader,

Welcome. Glad you have time to trade and learn. I trade using the Andrews' Pitchfork. My thread here is called Goldmine! Please stop by...it is an amazing tool with a leading edge and a built-in 80% probability of success.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Hello, I just found this site today and was impressed. I have been trading less than a year and due to moving back to the states after being away for four years I am between jobs so I am trading full time.

Hello Mgaonkar,

Glad to have you. You have quite an interesting mix of education under your belt. Should serve you well in this business. Would like to invite you to visit my thread called Goldmine! I show chart analysis using the Andrews' Pitchfork and also post trades and some entry setups. Take a look and tell me what you think. If I can help you get started on the right path, would certainly do what I can.

All the best,

FX4Newbies

I recently graduated with my Masters in Finance , was a software developer in my previous life .I have been investing since the last two years and making minuscle profits on an even more minuscle capital (for a student paying huge tuitions) .Hope to learn lots from you guys!

Hello Soniya,

Glad to have you. Not sure what your trading goals or experience are but would like to invite you to visit my thread called Goldmine! I show my analysis using the Andrews' Pitchfork and also post trades and entry set-ups.

Once again, very glad you have joined the forum.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Hello friends
This is just to get acquainted about this particular part of this forum hope would be able to know more.

Hello a.j80,

Glad to have you. You are right. Not only is there alot to learn, how you learn it is just as important if not more so. Please visit my thread called Goldmine! You will see how I analyze charts using the Andrews' Pitchfork along with some setups and trades.

Take care and hope I can be of assistance.

FX4Newbies

Hi, friends :) I hope I can call you this way :)
Lots of stuff is needed to be learned and lots of mistakes are waiting in future :)
So lets try to avoid them and have fun? :)

LOL
You may be the most fantastic individual that ever walked the face of the earth, but I don't want to be like you? Why? Because, I am tickled to just be me.
:clap:

Well, after loosing my job at IBM, du to economical crisis, a friend of mine, I had not seen since 10 years, just went to visit me and show me the big mystery of the Forex world. He is a Forex coach in Brussels. His personal Link : http://www.linkcity.com/fr/nasdaq
so, I just dug in the forex, and started to create my own regression linear indicator. Thats all folks

I am interested in hedge technics and also in HFT, becoz I am computer scientist

Again, thank you for your previous post, I was in Palo Alto in 1996 but decided to go back to Europe

john

John, I used to do a lot of work close to Palo Alto, and had quite a few friends there. I lived in Sacramento.
If you could, I would be interested in some insight concerning your regression linear indicator. I always like checking out other indicators. It was through an open mind that the ichimoku cloud became a staple in my methodology, along with some externalized information attributing to my coming up with a set of proprietary S&R's, which are awesome.
I am really happy for you that in spite of losing your job, you still found gold on the other side of the rainbow.
Click on my thread if you like, and we can chat over there.

LOL
:clap:

Well, after loosing my job at IBM, du to economical crisis, a friend of mine, I had not seen since 10 years, just went to visit me and show me the big mystery of the Forex world. He is a Forex coach in Brussels. His personal Link : http://www.linkcity.com/fr/nasdaq
so, I just dug in the forex, and started to create my own regression linear indicator. Thats all folks

I am interested in hedge technics and also in HFT, becoz I am computer scientist

Again, thank you for your previous post, I was in Palo Alto in 1996 but decided to go back to Europe

john

Hi, I am working for an Chinese investment bank right now. I am a beginner to the forex trading world, but have experienced 2008 global financial crisis and 2009 sharp recovery. I found it is difficult to succeed all times if only by my intuition. Now I want to learn how to build up a system fittable to my trading behavior.

Hello everyone I am currently paper trading /ES on the TOS platform I have been paper trading 3 months, scalping is what has been working for me. For me trading as an occupation would be a dream come true.

Just stopped by not knowing what to expect but found a lot of interesting threads and so will come back and see if I can meet some new friends and trading buddies.

I am a Forex and futures trader and have been doing this off and on for a few years when other jobs don't take all my time. I have taken my lumps in the past before I found methods and trade styles that match my personality. Lately is going rather well and so I am thinking about turning down new assignments and focusing on trading exclusively.

Gday everyone am new to this and been trading fa nearly 12 months.back in March i think it was i signed up with LTG Goldrock.What a waste of money $5000 to join and receive access to a learning center that not only wastes my time but is all a hole lot of maybe,s and possibilities and potentially etc.Another $500 for text alerts that i havent received for over a month now.Unfortunately Ive paid up and wasted $5500.I would not recommend LTG Goldrock in a fit.They told me i would make money using my mobile phone with windows so bought phone another waste of $500.Grant Barnett told me with a $3000 account i would have made $2000 in the month of January.F#@$head I believed him.They tell you a 7 minute work day is all it takes but you receive texts (when you receive texts?)24hrs a day and if you miss the text at 2am you are not abiding by there rules and hence forfit any refund.Sneeky sly and very much a scam.But all the same buisness and consumer affairs cant do anything to stop them.They tell you that if you have money house family or health issues dont trade forex but only tell you ounce you have coughed up the cash.I thought i could use LTG Goldrock to get me off work cover but it has actually been detramantal.In my opinion save your money dont give them a cent its just not worth the outlay.

Hello Dailyskids,

Welcome! Don't know what your trading methodology is at this time, but I invite you to look at my thread called Goldmine! There I show the Andrews Pitchfork. Take a look and tell me what you think.

Take care and all the best in your paper trading.

FX4Newbies

Hello everyone I am currently paper trading /ES on the TOS platform I have been paper trading 3 months, scalping is what has been working for me. For me trading as an occupation would be a dream come true.

Hi All-In,

Glad you are here. Good that you have found methods that match your personality. Would like to invite you to view my thread called Goldmine! Please stop by and take a look. Maybe it will interest you.

Take care and I wish you successful trading,

FX4Newbies

Just stopped by not knowing what to expect but found a lot of interesting threads and so will come back and see if I can meet some new friends and trading buddies.

I am a Forex and futures trader and have been doing this off and on for a few years when other jobs don't take all my time. I have taken my lumps in the past before I found methods and trade styles that match my personality. Lately is going rather well and so I am thinking about turning down new assignments and focusing on trading exclusively.

Whoa! You're smokin'!
Actually, I don't blame you. If there is ever a lesson to learn, never pay for a service like that. It appeals to our laziness, and take the work out of the ethic, thereby reducing the reward of what we do.
The best way to go is to take the time and work (I know. We don't like to hear that.) that is needed to develop a trading method that will be successful for you, personally. This site has a lot of good ideas and methods to use. I invite you to click on my link to check my thread out. Many have told me in personal correspondnces words to the effect that my thread is almost overwhelming with the amount of free, tradeable information on it. It's ensconced with transparency, and I'm sure you'll like it.
Now that my bragging rights are over, Newbie also mentioned Goldmine, and there are other thread that are good to gain information at like Jahave's "EUR/USD Elliot Wave, Captain Currency's "3 Ducks", and the GBP/USD 123 thread. All excellent threads and dialogues encouraged.
Keep in mind. If you have to pay for it, it's not worth it. After all, ask yourself, "Why are they selling it?" Answer, "Because it doesn't work, adn they can't trade themselves." It will be a cheap lesson if all you blew was $5,500.

Gday everyone am new to this and been trading fa nearly 12 months.back in March i think it was i signed up with LTG Goldrock.What a waste of money $5000 to join and receive access to a learning center that not only wastes my time but is all a hole lot of maybe,s and possibilities and potentially etc.Another $500 for text alerts that i havent received for over a month now.Unfortunately Ive paid up and wasted $5500.I would not recommend LTG Goldrock in a fit.They told me i would make money using my mobile phone with windows so bought phone another waste of $500.Grant Barnett told me with a $3000 account i would have made $2000 in the month of January.F#@$head I believed him.They tell you a 7 minute work day is all it takes but you receive texts (when you receive texts?)24hrs a day and if you miss the text at 2am you are not abiding by there rules and hence forfit any refund.Sneeky sly and very much a scam.But all the same buisness and consumer affairs cant do anything to stop them.They tell you that if you have money house family or health issues dont trade forex but only tell you ounce you have coughed up the cash.I thought i could use LTG Goldrock to get me off work cover but it has actually been detramantal.In my opinion save your money dont give them a cent its just not worth the outlay.