Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello Oldoneleg,

Welcome. You have been investing for a long time. What would you say are the best lessons you have learned over the years? What markets do you trade?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Take care,

FX4Newbies
Goldmine!

Hi, Do your own research is important. Don`t listen to much to Brokers.
Go with the trend. I have tried day trading but I don`t think mentally I am up to it. I recently met a guy at an investment club that is new to the stockmarket and started trading Forex. His method is using indicators, does not have a fisical stop loss,only a mental one, trades mainly cable and starts about 5 am and is all finished by 8 am. Some of his trades are for minutes.
I am concentratiog on IPO`s at the moment. The Business Phone is my latest.
I am not a hihgly successful investor yet.
Regards,
oldoneleg

hi guys,
i have been spread betting for a short time and recently i came across "Trendsignal" - a software being marketed for improving success rates.

I would like to hear from any members who have come across it and is it "real", meaning does it actually do what it says on the "tin"

rgds
Pravin

Pravin, software programs have an implied, "get rich with little work" attached to it. That is what makes them dangerous. Do your due dilligence, regardless how long it takes, and you will always be a successful trader.
After saying that, amny people will still throw away there money hoping they found the pot-o-gold on the other soide of the rainbow.
BTW, I have been offered several free programs, especially while we had an active chat room.
There is one that is excellent, but takes some harnessing of some interpretive skills. That is Forex TRM. I don't make a dime off them, but if you mention my name, then they will give you a discount after your trial period.
Bottom line, software programs do not deliver as stated. If they did, then their promoters would be making the money trading off them rather than trying to sell it to you.

hi guys,
i have been spread betting for a short time and recently i came across "Trendsignal" - a software being marketed for improving success rates.

I would like to hear from any members who have come across it and is it "real", meaning does it actually do what it says on the "tin"

rgds
Pravin

Your stage name sounds familiar. Do you live near Manchester or Newcastle in the UK? I used to live in Cornwall, but now live in the US.
Even though I don't use them, stops are recommended, but then, how can you argue with success?

Hi, Do your own research is important. Don`t listen to much to Brokers.
Go with the trend. I have tried day trading but I don`t think mentally I am up to it. I recently met a guy at an investment club that is new to the stockmarket and started trading Forex. His method is using indicators, does not have a fisical stop loss,only a mental one, trades mainly cable and starts about 5 am and is all finished by 8 am. Some of his trades are for minutes.
I am concentratiog on IPO`s at the moment. The Business Phone is my latest.
I am not a hihgly successful investor yet.
Regards,
oldoneleg

Hello mcl818,

Glad you took the step to join this forum. Lots of good information...not sure where you would like to start. My thread here is called Goldmine! Maybe you will see something there that interests you.

Take care and enjoy your journey.

FX4Newbies

Hello Buschell,

Nice to have you join the forum. Not sure what method you use at the moment. I use the Andrews' Pitchfork...it is a very fascinating tool. Stop by my thread Goldmine! to see how it is used to predict market action.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

my name buschell from lagos-nigeria.i am in this forum to learn to trade and also to make money from the forex market.i am a bussiness man.

Hello Bestman,

I think this is a great site as well. Glad you have survived your first two years in Forex...most don't. Good threads available...my thread is called Goldmine! I use the Andrews' Pitchfork. Take a look at the charts. The Pitchfork will show you when to enter, when to exit and give profit targets...you just need to learn how to use it. It is based in Newton's Third Law...For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Hope to hear your comments after visiting.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

i love the site i have been in the forex trading biz for two years still
ireally need someone to put me through what and what to do to make good pips
when to enter and when to exit a trade
i will be glad if my mission here will be a success...
thanks

Hello Andycph,

Hi to you too. Not sure what your goals are. Would like to invite you to my thread Goldmine! There I show my analysis, with many profit targets ahead of price action. Check it out!

All the best to you,

FX4Newbies

Hi all! Good Luck!

Pravin, software programs have an implied, "get rich with little work" attached to it. That is what makes them dangerous. Do your due dilligence, regardless how long it takes, and you will always be a successful trader.
After saying that, amny people will still throw away there money hoping they found the pot-o-gold on the other soide of the rainbow.
BTW, I have been offered several free programs, especially while we had an active chat room.
There is one that is excellent, but takes some harnessing of some interpretive skills. That is Forex TRM. I don't make a dime off them, but if you mention my name, then they will give you a discount after your trial period.
Bottom line, software programs do not deliver as stated. If they did, then their promoters would be making the money trading off them rather than trying to sell it to you.

Thxs 4xPC,
you make a lot of sense in terms that if ppl like "trendsignal" delivered then they could use it to make profits instead of selling it !!!
pravin

Hello Bestman,

I think this is a great site as well. Glad you have survived your first two years in Forex...most don't. Good threads available...my thread is called Goldmine! I use the Andrews' Pitchfork. Take a look at the charts. The Pitchfork will show you when to enter, when to exit and give profit targets...you just need to learn how to use it. It is based in Newton's Third Law...For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Hope to hear your comments after visiting.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Hey there,

Is this Goldmine company same as Intelli Trend 250, the trading software company? If yes do you hae a website or telephone number for them?
Wait to hear from you & best rgds.
Pravin.

You may be the most fantastic individual that ever walked the face of the earth, but I don't want to be like you? Why? Because, I am tickled to just be me.

Thanks, friend. I have just sent off for the Priceaction Course, from 123learntotrade.com. in Chicago....
I now live in the US, but I used to live in Truro, Cornwall.
I reccommend as a site, www.actionforex.com.
I have a set of proprietary S&R's. I also reccomend to visit my thread. I posted this week's on there. Plot them on your CMS chart, and then watch the corresponding action. I have at least 2 followers on my thread that have been with me for several years. They can also affirm the accuracy of them. Foremostly, seeing is believing, so copy them, plot them, adn then let me know what you think.

Hi guys, i just create my new account and im glad to be a member of T2W, im sure i ll learn a lot from you guys and i really appreciate that , thanks too all of you.
so from where do i need to start? :eek:)

Hello Adscott,

Glad you joined. Your question is a critical one...where do you need to start. Start with you...know what you are after. What experience have you had thus far in trading? Strongly recommend the book Trading In The Zone by Mark Douglas. No technical analysis, fancy systems etc. will benefit unless you are prepared. It is possible to sabotage your own success if you don't understand you.

There is alot to learn here. If you would like to visit my thread, it is called Goldmine! I show how I analyze price action using the Andrews' Pitchfork. Not difficult to learn, but it is the understanding behind everything that makes the difference. Take a look at JahDave's thread as well as 4xpipcounter. They will give you other perspectives on trading.

Go with what works for you.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Hi guys, i just create my new account and im glad to be a member of T2W, im sure i ll learn a lot from you guys and i really appreciate that , thanks too all of you.

Newbie beat me to the punch, but let me give additional plugs for 3 ducks with Captain Currency, and GBP/USD 123. BTW, Captain Currency will even send you his book absolutely free.

Hello, I just found this site today and was impressed. I have been trading less than a year and due to moving back to the states after being away for four years I am between jobs so I am trading full time.

Great! Are you doing well?
Where do you live? I used to live in Sacramento for 41 years, adn now live in Ohio.

Hello, I just found this site today and was impressed. I have been trading less than a year and due to moving back to the states after being away for four years I am between jobs so I am trading full time.

Great! Are you doing well?
Where do you live? I used to live in Sacramento for 41 years, adn now live in Ohio.

I live near Baltimore now - just moved back after 4 years in Bermuda. I had been doing pretty well but with the move I took my eye off the ball and I'm down quite a bit now. Goes with the territory.

Hello friends
This is just to get acquainted about this particular part of this forum hope would be able to know more.