Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello Milanoagency,

Glad you have joined our forum. My thread here is called Goldmine! where I show how I use the Andrews' Pitchfork. Please take a look...I think you will find it interesting.

Take care,

Hi, one & all.

I'm a new (re-)registration, having previously been a (mostly inactive) member of T2W's predecessor (so long ago, I can't even remember what it used to be called)

Been trading/investing with varying degrees of success over the last 2 years. Still making some very stupid mistakes that were glaringly obvious in hindsight, and should have been obvious at the time.

Becoming more TA oriented as I've learnt more.

Basically, have come over here to further my TA education, and to look for other perpectives.

thanks.
milanoagency

Hi Kishan6600,

Glad to have you. At the moment I trade FX and have a thread here called Goldmine! I use the Andrews' Pitchfork as my main tool. What do you trade? How long have you been trading? What are you hoping to achieve from this forum?

Take care and all the best,

Hello Jupegan,

Glad to have you join us with your wealth of knowledge also. I trade FX and have a thread here called Goldmine! There I show how I use the Andrews' Pitchfork in my analysis. Please stop by...sure you will find it interesting.

Take care,

Nice to be here in this great forum of season professional traders, I believe knowledge is wealth and knowledge shared with other people help build someones financial status, that is why I want to share with you guys my God given knowledge so that you or some else can tap from the fountain of living knowledge.

Hello Sidobaba,

Glad you have joined and are looking 4ward 2 a great time. My thread here is called Goldmine! Check it out, think you might find it fascinating.

Have a good weekend,

hello my people,its good 2join u all on trade2win...lookin 4ward 2 a great time.1love

Welcome Grindsmith,

Hope your day is going well. Sounds like you have come to a good place. There are many good threads that you can learn from...depending on what you are looking for. There is a thread by JahDave (Elliott Wave), 4xpipcounter (Pivots etc.)...I have a thread called Goldmine! There I show how I analyze charts using the Andrews' Pitchfork.I think when you see the charts, especially from this week, you will say Mmmmm....

All the best,

Hi guys..

I bumped into the forum searching for some one who successfully traded forex with a simple strategy and from just skimming the threads I know I just found what I need to live my dream of being a Real Trader. Look forward to sharing my 2 years( not all good) experience an to learn from you.

Hello Bchung3000,

Welcome. Glad you have decided to give trading a go. It is a life-changing experience as so much of who you are is affected by it. Would like to do what I can to help you get started with a solid foundation. I have a thread here where I show my analysis using the Andrews' Pitchfork which is my main tool. There are some good comments too from other traders about their trading. The thread is called Goldmine! Please take a moment to visit.

Thanks and take care,

Hello everyone. I am sure everyone here is my senior as i started trading only not long ago.
I have been trying to day trade and also trend trade but am not doing as good.
This forum seems like a really good place to communicate among traders and discuss about trading!

NICE TO MEET U ALL :d:d:d

Hello Keith,

Nice to have you. Don't know what you trade or how long you've been going at it? I trade FX and I use the Andrews' Pitchfork as my main tool of analysis. My thread here is called Goldmine! There are several charts posted. Take a look. I think you will find them interesting.

All the best,

Just wanted to say hi to all

my name buschell from lagos-nigeria.i am in this forum to learn to trade and also to make money from the forex market.i am a bussiness man.

Hi Buschell! Come join us in my thread. We have a lot of great information. I will do A can do help and abet your trading skills. Stop by, ask questions, make comments. Let's have a good time!
BTW, a friend of mine from the UK is originally from Nigeria is named Oluwafemi. He will also be joining us. I'm looking forward to it!

my name buschell from lagos-nigeria.i am in this forum to learn to trade and also to make money from the forex market.i am a bussiness man.

i love the site i have been in the forex trading biz for two years still
ireally need someone to put me through what and what to do to make good pips
when to enter and when to exit a trade
i will be glad if my mission here will be a success...
thanks

Hello everyone. I'm a former Salomon trader and salesman who has managed macro stuff at Omega and Brevan. I was one of the first to get Neuroshell but now have everything execute from TS 8.x. Always looking for partners, friends, and ideas

Hello Bestman,

I think you have chosen a good forum. Perhaps I could help with what you are looking for. You can always find lots of information on what to do, but I always tell new traders that they need to understand them and they need to understand the market flow very early in the game. My thread here is called Goldmine! In it you will see my analysis using the Andrews' Pitchfork. Take a look. It might interest you.

Take care,

i love the site i have been in the forex trading biz for two years still
ireally need someone to put me through what and what to do to make good pips
when to enter and when to exit a trade
i will be glad if my mission here will be a success...
thanks

Hello 345589,

Welcome. Hope you will learn much from this forum. You said you are new to trading and would like to see some charts or some live posts. Don't know how new "new" is, but as I tell all new traders, they need to understand themselves and then they need to understand the market. With all the fancy software etc. out there, you would think that traders will be milking the market. However, the failure rate is still very high over 90%). That means that other important areas are not being addressed.

Take a look around and let me know how else I can help.

All the best,

Im new 2 trading. I like to learn. Maybe look at some charts or indicators or see some posts of live trades. If you got any ideas I could use the help.