Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi All,

I am really exicited to be here I use to work in JP Morgan as Credit Derivatives Confirmation Analyst was made redundant :S and really desperate to get back in.. any leads for new jobs and contact will be deeply appreciated..

Thanks
Khlaid

Hello everyone, I am pempoc a forex trader since 2008 and I am using forex trade as my business and it has been keeping me up.

Forex trade is not what you can do alone because 98% of self directed trade failed so you need another to survive in fx

Hello, I am new here and thinking of getting into currency trading. I live in a country town in Victoria and have a daughter and two grandchildren.

I have been looking at LTG GoldRock and listened in to their teleconference last night. Sounds good but maybe sounds a bit too good.

Anyone know anything about it? Your thoughts and comments would be appreciated. If there is a thread specifically for this maybe someone could point me in the right direction.

Hello to ALL. Am a new member here, also I wish to learn all that I can about forex-trading(I, literally, know ZILCH)
I have been doing reasonably well,gambling on horses, but would like to'move up a gear' as I will be retiring soon and would like to try and supplement my meagre pension.
Good luck All

Hello all!

My name is Kenya and I am a newbie to trade2win.com. As of now I haven't traded anything, however I have been researching and investing in some oil brokerage firms (of course, I had to learn the hard way because I had no idea what I was doing). Nevertheless my bad experience has not had a negative effect on my interest to work for a broker.

I join this site because I wanted some insight on how to work for a brokerage firm, I've notice the information is very private. I have a deep desire to work for an oil broker or resin product. This interest came about when I did a few overseas purchases of resin packaging products. It was a huge success, but I want to do more!!!!!!

In closing, I'm hoping that this site has some great information on how I can get started. Hope to hear from you all soon. Take Care!!

Kenya

Re: Hey there.. BBB (Binary Betting Beginner)

Hey people, new user here... * apologies in advance for the long post - I'm not too great at being concise *

It's the usual story for me: been a lurker for quite some time, decided to join in order to become more involved with everything :)

This site has been very, very useful to me considering I am still in the "novice" stage of financial trading/betting, but now I've started to takes things a bit more seriously and hone in on my preferred particular types of bets, I'll probably be needing a lot of answers from all the "wise ones" on this board (y)

Just a bit of general and personal info:
  • --> My name is Alex. I'm almost 20, at Uni, which means that every spare minute of my time is spent either going out or (currently) online trading. It also means (unfortunately) that I don't really have big money to through about...yet ;)
  • -->I ONLY trade Binary Bets. Nothing else. I like the ability to have control over risk:reward, plus certain bets kind of fit into my Uni schedule.
  • --> I have read bought and read John Piper's 'Idiot-Proof Guide to Binary Betting', 'Binary Betting', 'Binary Trading: Profitable Strategies...', seen several demonstration videos, printed off and skim-read HUNDREDS of Technical Analysis tutorials, and am a member of IG Index as of a month ago, of which I have have increased my original capital (£100) by 87% using their TradeSense Program.
  • -->I seem to feel very passionately about the Elliott Wave theory... I am not sure why. Perhaps it's because JP mentions it a few times, or maybe it was the first piece of TA/chart pattern I heard of, but I am 100% set on it. Obviously I'm learning my basics (Support & Resistance, Moving Avg., Volume, MACD etc..) but for some reason I feel like if I really focus and put enough time and detailed effort into learning and practicing the Elliott Wave theory (and sub-theories around it) that it will become the fundamental basis for my Binary Betting.

So naturally my followup question is: who here uses the Elliott Wave theory (or parts of it) to predict changes in market trends etc..? And if so, more specifically, how do you use it effectively when it comes to Binary Betting...?

(I know I should be asking these questions in various other parts of the forum - and I definitely will. But for now just take this as a very detailed introduction :p)

The reason I've moved from status of "lurker" to "member" is pretty straightforward. My IG Index TradeSense program has now expired, so my absolute minimum bet is £1 or even £2 a point. Everything was fine when I was betting at 10p per point. Okay I wasn't making big profits but it meant I could try out a lot of different approaches without getting burned too badly. Even trading at 50p felt relatively safe (although by then I did start to bet more exclusively and conservatively). Now I'm actually going to be trading/betting with money that means something (i.e. not just flirting around with pennies etc..) I wanted to be a member the best Trader Support Forum, in order to get the most out of my trading...

To be honest, whilst all the general advice on this site is fantastic, the questions I'll mostly be asking will be Binary-focused, so who should be the best person to approach for advice in that field; and which sub-section of the forum would I likely get the most (relevant) replies?

Juuussttt one last thing quickly. I have 4 key texts on the art of reading Chart Patterns and Technical Analysis 101 type-books, but clearly not ALL of these different patterns, signals and indicators are relevant to me being a Binary guy. If any other Binary-fan's out there have a view as to which are the most appropriate & applicable facets of TA when it comes to BB's? Links or drop me a PM would be so useful :)

Right. I think I'll leave it at that, as I seem to have written triple the amount of anyone else :eek: If the Mods actually think this 'Introductory' post is too long, could you please let me know before deleting it (I want to save some of the key questions to ask on other parts of the board)? Either way, I hope I've gotten my reason for being here across loud 'n clear. And for those who missed it, to summarize:

BINARY BETTING - TIPS, STRATEGIES AND TACTICAL TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
...as well as lots of stuff on the Elliott Wave I am apparently in love with so much.

:whistling​

Thanks for taking the time to read this; I'm already looking forward to becoming a more involved member of this great site :D

Cheers,
- Alex

Last edited:
Hello from Gilbert AZ

From the exclusive and well known town of Gilbert! :sleep: I have been trading spot forex for almost 5 years and the ES for just under a year. People always tell me, WOW, you must be an expert with 5 years. I have to just laugh and say... well, I am a very slow learner :eek:

After looking through some of the posts, I am really excited about getting to know some of you while I continue my never-ending trading education :smart: I cant believe I didn't discover this site sooner.

-Ryan

Hi,
Just another newbie posting here to say 'Hello' . New to Forex trading , but have done
some stock options trading in the past ,with mixed results . Been trying out a couple of
simple stratagies that are looking promising provided I keep my discipline . Here hoping
learn how to improve my trading , and hopefully in time be able to make a valid contribution to the forum . For now it would appear that I have a little reading to do , my thanks in advance to those of you who have already taken the time to share your knowladge and experience.(y)

Re: Dow Future up on the open

Hi there,

Dow opening better? Has to be... I'm short and got my face ripped off in the last 20 minutes on Friday. I'm still short into the Future open, but bricking myself. I think it opens up, and closes flattish.

New on here, happy to chat if we can help each other. If not, no sweat.

cf

Yikes weekend positions stress me out!

a hello letter from a newsby

Hello,everyone.I am Sophie from Chinable,shenzhen,China.Our company is in the business line of financial services.
WE provide a very special and significant service for exporters and importers: on-time long-range foreign exchange rates inquiry ,and especially in this period of exchange rate fluctuations.
WE could help guard you from any international finance risks and remove your anxieties completely.We charge only for the lockup orders ,without the fees and charges of long-term exchange rate inquiry.

In addition,we are to launch a surbodinate B2B website in the middile summer.We need your support in this respect.
God bless you!

Tel:0755-33363366 33363395
Fax:0755-33363398
Contact Email:[email protected]
Address:No.1 Fuhua Road,Room 606-608,Zhuoyue Building, Futian District,Shenzhen,China
Post code:518000

http://www.chinable.cn

Hello, nice to meet everyone.If who want to buy the fashion brand garment,shoes, and hanbag,like LV,Prada, Miumiu .Please contact me ,my email is [email protected] skype and MSN is garment4ueurope6 .We will offer you the top quality of products in competitive price.
Welcome to contact with me.Thanks.

Hello trade2win traders,

Very new to this forum. I have been trading Forex now for almost 3 years. Before that I got my feet wet trading stock options in the late nineties. Looking forward to sharing and learning from members of the forum. Hopefully, we will all be better traders because of it. Let's see if we can't get more traders making money consistently.

FX4Newbies

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

Hello Johnson12,

I notice you are asking for signals. Not sure how long you have been trading. I think it is important that you have a good grasp of trading first. Do you understand why you have lost huge sums? Understanding yourself is essential as the Holy Grail that everyone is looking for is themselves. If not, signals could become very stressful as the price fluctuates if you do not have a good grasp of what you are doing. Even with good systems and signals, it is human nature to interrupt anything that makes us uneasy.

Consider where you are and where you want to be as a trader. Take your time. It is essential that you put the right building blocks in place in the proper sequence.

FX4Newbies

Thank u for your valued comments

Hello Johnson12,

I notice you are asking for signals. Not sure how long you have been trading. I think it is important that you have a good grasp of trading first. Do you understand why you have lost huge sums? Understanding yourself is essential as the Holy Grail that everyone is looking for is themselves. If not, signals could become very stressful as the price fluctuates if you do not have a good grasp of what you are doing. Even with good systems and signals, it is human nature to interrupt anything that makes us uneasy.

Consider where you are and where you want to be as a trader. Take your time. It is essential that you put the right building blocks in place in the proper sequence.

FX4Newbies

Hi Traders

My company ( ClearStructure Financial Technology LLC) has a Portfolio Management Solution for managing and trading assets such as Debt (CDO/CLO), Equities, derrivatives etc.

We work with Buy and sell side investment professionals.

You can contact me on +44 78 99 6969 23 or [email protected]

Thanks

Tony