Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone new on this so please have patience.Been trading ig markets for a about a year now with gradual success looking for a new trading platform any suggestions!!

May I also introduce myself.....

Hello all, another newbie forex trader ready to take on the world......
I really want to get to grips with forex trading and a friendly forum is a great place to start...I hope.
Unlike alot of members I want to start from almost nothing (£200.00) and build up a healthy trading bank by reinvesting all profits.....I am following a system at present Forex Net Trap which looks very promising. I hope I have posted my intro in the right place and look forward to some help and guidance within the forum.
If I stay around Forex long enough I will let you all know how I get on.:confused:

Hi All

I am new to trading - but very willing to learn. Registered this website because there is a great bunch of nice people here who are willing to share their expertise. Look forward to learning from you all.

AYK8
from Australia

Hello Everyone,

I am new here and to trading - Have been doing lots of research mainly. In the meantime wanted to find traders in my area but since no info of my area was asked of me it does not appear in my profile.

I am from Miami, Florida and see that most of my fellow members are from UK.

Look forward to meeting and learning from you a great deal!
http://www.myxtremeprofits.com/?id=lkkleema

Gialiprima
dear frend if you don't mine this link see the bussiness r u intrested pls use and tell your frends all over world earn to you and your world frends
:clap:(y):D

Hi All

I am new to trading - but very willing to learn. Registered this website because there is a great bunch of nice people here who are willing to share their expertise. Look forward to learning from you all.

AYK8
from Australia

dear frend if you don't mine this link see the bussiness r u intrested pls use and tell your frends all over local and :clap::cheesy::D(y) earn to you and your world frends
http://www.myxtremeprofits.com/?id=lkkleema

Re: May I also introduce myself.....

Hello all, another newbie forex trader ready to take on the world......
I really want to get to grips with forex trading and a friendly forum is a great place to start...I hope.
Unlike alot of members I want to start from almost nothing (£200.00) and build up a healthy trading bank by reinvesting all profits.....I am following a system at present Forex Net Trap which looks very promising. I hope I have posted my intro in the right place and look forward to some help and guidance within the forum.
If I stay around Forex long enough I will let you all know how I get on.:confused:

dear frend if you don't mine this link see the bussiness r u intrested pls use and tell your frends all over local and earn to you and your world frends
http://www.myxtremeprofits.com/?id=lkkleema:clover::clap::clap::clap::cheesy::D

hi this is mubeen. I have been looking out for sites which can help in knowing about currency projections as i see that markets in the euro zone are volatile and it is badly affecting the currency.Keep waiting for tips to take right decisions

I'm GemStocks and I've been in the stock market for almost 25 years. A year or so after I got fully invested the Dow took a huge plunge, over 700 points if I remember correctly. That was Oct. 1987. I called my broker and his first words were "Don't sell."

I said "Sell? I heard on the news that IBM was down to $75 (I don't really remember the actual price.) so I want to buy some more."

That was the good old days when IBM was called the bell wether of the US stock market. For those who were not around a farm, a wether is a casterated sheep and the bell wether is used to lead the flock. Sometimes wool grows over a sheeps eyes and restricts their vision. They follow the sound of the bell to stay with the flock. They also follow the bell into the slaughter house.

That's what I was doing in 1987, following the flock. I no longer have a full-service broker to call but I've supported myself since that time by investing. Mostly, I buy houses and rent them to college students but I've had taxable income from stocks in most years, except 2008. We don't need to get into that year.

I have got several warnings from my online broker that if I continued making "roundtrip trades" in one day I would have to register as a day trader. I'm not a day trader but a few times I've bought in the morning and sold before the market closed. It's gone the other way a few times too.

Hello,

Just here to learn the ropes and grow my very small amount of trading capital.

Looking to spread bet having thought about buying some stock recently but finding the commissions prohibitive to regular trading with small capital.

My first ever trade was a buy of Bradford and Bingley shares when I heard on the radio that they had plummeted. I bought some up and doubled through when the rights issue came out.

Then they went bang, but I was long gone.

Thanks

Italiafirenze

Hi I'm Adam

I'm very interested in a career in trading and am wanting to work for a market maker in Sydney. I've recently just finished my Masters and am looking around at the moment. I guess my dream job would be at a company like Tibra, as I've read a lot of positive things about them on here and other websites.

Hi all,

Just signed up! I have been working in risk management consultancy for a couple of years and understand capital markets to a reasonable level. I haven't done any trading so far and am now thinking of dipping my toes.

However, I'm keen to test myself in virtual world before moving onto the real thing. Can you guys suggest any good virtual trading websites that I can use for trading UK stocks? One I just bumped into is: www.bullbearings.co.uk - any opinions on this?

Many thanks!

Hi All I am a new trader and just starting out. I have come on here to try and check people and services out. I would be really keen to look for a trading partner in the Oxford (woodstock) area. Just someone I can chat to online about market set ups and meet up with at least once a week for a social business get together.

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

Hi,
My name is Terry and have had some dealings since the first denationalised company BT went on the market.
I have also had a few bad experinces over the years, probably due to my inocence. The biggest of these was with Pacific Continental several K involved.
I have signed up to specifically find out about a company call Hudson Asset Mangement.

Dow Future up on the open

Hi there,

Dow opening better? Has to be... I'm short and got my face ripped off in the last 20 minutes on Friday. I'm still short into the Future open, but bricking myself. I think it opens up, and closes flattish.

New on here, happy to chat if we can help each other. If not, no sweat.

cf

Hi
I´m from Portugal and still reading befor starting for the first time.
I hope to learn a lot here.
Thank you.

Hi,

I've been around the game for 4-5 yrs, it's been a roller coaster of a ride and theres been plenty to learn. I have known of this site for some time but i was sticking to some other site, thought i would branch out get involved with some others and see what i can learn from others & prehaps maybe help others .

So just want to say hi and make my first post, so HI!!:cheesy:

Sharky, Full-sized 'thanks' for the opportunity to learn, and to give, if I'm able.

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

Hi,
I am not new to trading. I used to trade UK equities and lost a fortune. I currently do not have much to invest but looking forward to spread bet. Hopefully i should be able to make a profit on this! I like the BB as it deals with real issues. I hope to meet traders like myself to share ideas.

Hi

welcome from another new member of this excellent forum. Your story is very familiar to my own - I burnt my fingers spread betting about 10 years ago!

I classify myself as a novice because, although I had an account back then, I was very naive and thought "wow, this is a really easy way to make pots of money!" And the rest is history as you might say! :mad:

Anyway I'll get back with more info about my story later as it might prove to be a valuable lesson for those who think this is a fairly easy way to make quick money...
Gotta go to work on this beautiful morning! :cry:

Regards, Big Al

HI there! I am new to this site. I am a forex enthusiast looking to share ideas with other traders in my area.

If you live in Melbourne then drop me a line. :)