Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hey guys (and gals),

Long time reader first time poster. I've been involved in trading the markets since 2001 (personally and professionally) and have worked for a handful of firms in NYC and MI (where I currently reside). I'm looking for a new prop firm to trade with remotely and would love to get advice from ya'll. I'll post more about this in a better forum for it, but feel free to hit me back with any advice or ideas on picking a prop firm.

Thanks and Happy Trading!

Christian

Hi every one,

I’m Jenny. New to this forum.
I'm new to the investment world as well. Looking forward to get some real ideas and to share mine.

Re: Is learnglobaltrade a scam

Hi everybody....i just finished a two day course learning about commodities... as i want to trade raw rubber....the name of the company i did the course with is called learnglobaltrade.com, but now i am getting a little worries this might be a scam..as i saw on the internet some people warning about this company!!

Can anyone shed any light on this???

Thanks Adam

Try and salvage what you can.Have you actually secured a supplier or producer. The key is to secure a real supply base relationship on the ground first before you approach any buyers or customers.If you doing international trade you can work as an agent or middleman seller/buyer on behalf of your supplier and end buyer.These two entities need not be in correspondence since you are the one in control of the deal and your commission.The draft contract you have is based on your supplier's contract.That is what you work from.You are a buyer because your customer will avail you of his documentary credit facility to enable you to pay for the goods.You pay your supplier using your customers DC and you quote your buyer more than your supplier quotes you so that the commission portion of the DC remains in your account.The only condition is that you secure delivery and title docs to the buyer through your bank within the time allowed on the DC. I suggest you set up your own company and use a bank such as hsbc which is big on international trade.Give me your email contact and i'll point you in the right direction.

Hi I m rushal, I m new here and I join this forums today. I am here , because join the communitiy of meditation.

Thanks.:clap:

Hi Everyone,

I’m James and new to this forum.
I'm new to the investment world as well. Looking forward to get some real ideas and to share mine. My brother developed a software using S & P 500 and it is called 3pyramid. He gave it to me today and have a thirty days free membership tryout.

I will let you know how that will work out.

James:confused:

Hi folks, yopoetman1 here:

I'm new to your forum and would like to know your thoughts on the VantagePoint software. From their email it appears that they are geared more toward trading commodities than stocks.
I am am currently buying gold juniors (Capital Gold (CGC), New Gold warrants (NGDAF.PK) and Metanor (MTO.V). This represents about 30% of my portfolio, the rest being in cash.

Thanks,

RBB

Hello fellow traders,
I have just started trading from home after completing a course at ‘Knowledge to Action’.
Have been trading full time for over 1 month and have learnt the importance of staying out the market when I can not see a high probability set up. I have discovered I have self discipline and greed issues. These are now under control I am happy to say.
I look at the GBP and EUR mostly and try to stick to the trading strategies I have been shown on the course. I would be happy to meet up and trade with other traders in Southend on Sea, Essex.
Cheers Darren

Hello,

I'm relatively new at fx trading, and looking to interact with and learn from others. I came accross this site accidently, while I was looking for Rob Walton's Strategy Builder metatrader system, and found this site instead. I'm still looking for Rob's Strategy builder or any newer system he may have - so if anyone can help me here that will be great.

Still, I look forward to interacting with members of this site.

Cheers

Hello,

I'm relatively new at fx trading, and looking to interact with and learn from others. I came accross this site accidently, while I was looking for Rob Walton's Strategy Builder metatrader system, and found this site instead. I'm still looking for Rob's Strategy builder or any newer system he may have - so if anyone can help me here that will be great.

Still, I look forward to interacting with members of this site.

Cheers

Hi, this is Luis from Spain, I am a market profile trader and I use to trade ES.I am interesting in everything related with Market Profile. If i can help you just let me know.

Cheers(y)

hi,every one. I am a chinese man, I am very interested in automated trading systems. I hope I can share my idea with everyone here.

Hi All,
Just doing the polite thing and writing in the 'introduce yourself' section.
I started to 'trade' in March 2010 almost exclusively in Brent crude on a white label spread betting platform.

So far my main source of information has been Reuters, the EIA website and little else. Trade mostly on laptop / webphone on a short day/intra-day basis when I have the time.

Although I have made some very stupid judgement calls I have been able to withdraw my initial deposit money and am now learning with my beginners luck winnings.

I am looking to learn as much as I can from this forum - trading ideas / resources (free?) / platform reviews.

Hi folks, yopoetman1 here:

I'm new to your forum and would like to know your thoughts on the VantagePoint software. From their email it appears that they are geared more toward trading commodities than stocks.
I am am currently buying gold juniors (Capital Gold (CGC), New Gold warrants (NGDAF.PK) and Metanor (MTO.V). This represents about 30% of my portfolio, the rest being in cash.

Thanks,

RBB

I had it and it was a complete waste of money, if you havnt already purchased it dont. They used to be geared towards forex mostly but no matter what market you looked at it was useless.

They will send you examples of winning trades but any system wins sometimes, dont be fooled by this and dont waste money on it.

ps NGDAF.PK is a restricted stock PK indicating pinksheet, is that correct?

Hello everyone.

I have been browsing the T2W site for a few years now, and have taken the plunge and registered.

I am a full-time teacher and trade just in the evenings after work. I have been actively trading for about 3 years now, and I suppose my long-term dream would be to quit my job and go trading full-time. I have purchased a few systems in the past, some good, some bad - but I feel I am eventually making headway in this jungle of opportunity ! I currently spreadbet the S&P and I am doing ok.

Hope to meet some fellow traders for chats, advice etc.

Hi

I am new to this forum. I graduate this summer with a degree in Finance and my goal is to become a successful trader.

I am eager to learn and this forum looks like a great place.

Keep up the good work.

James

HEY!!!!!!!!!!NEW to T2W but not Forex,Futures,and ETF Trading.,, Good Day.
Thank you for your welcome thepace, and I hope you are having a nice easter break.

Unfortunately I am not up on ETF's and do not trade FX or futures yet, although I have read extensively about them, so at least I know what you are refering to !!

I hope (through this forum) to be able to gain a foothold in these other disciplines and become a better trader. I am happy trading just the S&P after work, and I am glad to say that I have conquered the fear/greed problem that blights many of us "newbies"

Hi Guys,

Just started out and came across this forum.

I have 2 trading plans
Plan A
1. Invest to a cunning plan (not yet devised)
2. Double my money in a week
3. Repeat step 2.
4. Retire to a sunny beach with large G&T

Plan B
1. Open demo account to practice
2. Learn all about Moving Averages, Candlesticks and Dojis
3. Invest real money carefully
4. When down to my last £5.00, revert to plan A

Look forward to an interesting forum and good profits.

Derek

Hi Folks,

I guess i'm still quite a newbie but i've been dabling in trading for 8months or so, I'm based in Dublin, Ireland. Site looks good, & hoping to improve skills all round, hopefully pick up a few pointers & be able to pack in the usual 9-5.

Regards
Conor Kelly

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been trading nearly 15 years. It has been a journey and I am constantly searching for new approaches and mind sets to expand my trading regime. I wish all well and hope to contribute to the forum and some of the threads/stickys