Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi All,

I'm a junior valuation analyst on equity flow in an IB, very much interested in Options market making, and wiling to get any useful info to drive my career towards that goal then. I hope I'll benefit from your experience in that field here. Of course, I'll be pleased to help on issues I can do so.

Very nice to correspond with all of you.
Cheers,

Steve

Hi Guys and Gals,

I've been reading the threads for quite some time now, and realised that I hadn't officially said hello, "HELLO!!"

Anyone heard of Kathy Lien? If yes, have you tried her CCI trading strategy, I backtested for 1 year on 4 pairs and had some really good results. I've since tried it with my live account and been successfull with it so far. Anyone else had the same experience?

Take Care

Dilip

Colin atkins

I am new to forextrading, but am quite successful at trading stocks and shares. currently i am getting bombarded with e-mails from a guy called colin atkins an ex window cleaner who is now a very successful forex trader using the double trigger system. He alsdo wants me to join his live lounge to see his trades at approximately £100 per month. Has any one heard of this guy? Does anyone use his systems? Is it as good as he makes out?

Asallam alekum Muhammad, marhaba
the best short term tip I can give anyone is to read John Carter's book 'Mastering the Trade' before you do ANYTHING else ......

I have traded in lots of areas pretty much on the fringe over a number of years my latest excapade was on forex. unfortunately I think I am in the middle of a scam and its not doing me any good at all so if any one has had dealings with a firm called western field holdings trading in carbon credits can you let me know what your experience has been good or bad. many thanks

hello everyone.
I am a novice trader and my goal is to become a full time trader.
I will spend next days/weeks reading your threads and I hope i will participate when i become more proficient.
Sorry for my english since my primary language is french.

Hi I am trying to get into trading....I have just finished a course and am trying to learn alot about the market...I hope this site will be very useful

Hi, I am a (very) part time stock trader and so far - juts managing to keep afloat :)

Hope to get some relevant input here.

Cheers!

MC

Completely new to everything

Hi,

A little nervous about posting on this but here goes....

I am living abroad and looking to get back into some serious work after three years. Previously i was a mortgage broker for around 3 years and HSBC before that. However if i'm returning to the UK i dont want to end up doing that again as i found it sooo dull. Therefore i wanted to do something that i have a real interest in and want to enjoy going to work which i have rarely been able to do. I find it difficult to get real advice about what to do and the qualifiations to get me there. A few years ago I completed the regulatory paper with the Securities Institute to get a Certificate in Securities, Commodities Derivatives or Financial Derivatives. - I dont know which i prefer but I intend to start home studying in one of them before returning to the UK.

I guess i want a realistic idea from people if I'm chasing a white elephant here and if i stand a chance of getting good paid work in this field. I'm 31 and can't help feeling that i'm competing with graduates and dont stand a chance!

some advice on what to do would be great...

many thanks

:eek:

Hello everyone.I am happy to join the community.I hope to learn from the community as well as share my knowledge towards a successful trading career.Remain blessed.

Just saying 'Hello' to everyone.

I'm looking to get back in to online trading after having a lot of fun trading tech stocks on Nasdaq in the 90's. I work in the tech industry so knowledge about companies on the Nasdaq was always easy to find. I'm looking to open an account to trade US stocks again and was thinking of returning to Charles Schwab, who I always found pretty good. I'm also looking to trade in UK stocks and have been researching The Trade Centre as an online trading tool. Yes, I know I could Schwab for UK as well but I was wondering if anyone out there has had any recent experience of either of these online traders.

Ducattirp

Just saying 'Hello' to everyone.

I'm looking to get back in to online trading after having a lot of fun trading tech stocks on Nasdaq in the 90's. I work in the tech industry so knowledge about companies on the Nasdaq was always easy to find. I'm looking to open an account to trade US stocks again and was thinking of returning to Charles Schwab, who I always found pretty good. I'm also looking to trade in UK stocks and have been researching The Trade Centre as an online trading tool. Yes, I know I could Schwab for UK as well but I was wondering if anyone out there has had any recent experience of either of these online traders.

Ducattirp

I think you'd find interactivebrokers much better.
Richard