Sticky Introduce Yourself

One more lady adding to the lines! :)

A novice trader - started just randomly studying but intend to make my study deeper and am here to learn hopefully also pass on what i have learned and will learn!

Hello,
This is Pipmachine9, Forex technical analyst and money manager , Trading since 2004, started managed account service in 2007, Hope this will be great step to join Trade2win , and learn some more to Professionals :)

Just found the forum on Google (where else). Looking forward to participate over the coming months and share a bit of my journey.

I have been mainly trading Australian blue chip stocks medium to long term. I am getting good returns so far between 20 and 25% (unleveraged). I see this as my retirement fund. Now I am ready to get more serious about trading and I like to start trading for my living. I am currently doing back testing and want to be ready for the market in March.

I know there is lots to learn - so bring it on.

Hi,everyone
this is Ms Joanna from guangzhou chuanteng electronic company,we mainly produce vibration speaker and mini speaker,USB speaker,if anything intrested you,pls feel free to contact with me,my skype is joanna831225,email is [email protected] for available.:clap:
the vibration speaker has no loudspeaker itself,but can make your table sing!don't you think it's a strange item?

hope to get some help on trading,and hope can learn more to professionals

I am Mike, just joined this forum to get information about trading CFD's and who to go thru, plus swap data on other trades

Hi,
i'm new ( guess u already know...) I've just finished an m.sc. and looking to start-off a career in trading. I've been invited to take the futex assessment, does anyone know the test format?

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie at the moment but feel i've got to grips with IG Index, 10p trades are good and not too worrying, still trying to get a system together only breaking even at the mo but improved a lot over the last few weeks, previously losses were a regular occurrence, hopefully things will turn around with the help of the vast information available on here ;o)

Good luck to everyone!!

Hi everyone my name is Michael and I have been a daytrader for 4 years. I just found this site from brett steenbarger's book Enhancing Trader Performance. I am excited to read through the forums to improve my trading.

My story is that I started daytrading right after college for a company called AMR Capital and I had a decent year in 2007 and 2008, but 2009 was very tough for me. I am looking to gain more consistency and learn from more experienced traders on the forums. I hope that I can add something to the forums from my experience and that everyone can benefit. I will see you guys around!

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

yes i just joined, found u googling a search about fleet st pubs., seemed like this was more than just a commercial enterprise trying to fleece me, but i couldn't access the thread i needed (vince) unless i joined, so i did , but i still can't find the thread referred to...

Hi, folks.

Been trading for about a year, mostly industrials. Moving into tech and pharma this year. Typically a swing trader in specific equities, usually 1K shares at a time, typically hold for less than a week or a couple of days. Overlap might be 2-3 positions, but usually cycle in and out. Do well around earnings time in particular.

Have done well with it for 2009 -- making a living. Got sloppy with my stops in Jan and got slapped, but it was good for me to get a reminder of discipline.

Global investing, usually via ETF's. China and India have been good. Interested in Korea.

Nice to meet you all. Thoughtful board, good people.

Banglenot

Hi there, for several months I have been considering forex trading, I have been looking at various sites, blogs, broker sites, etc. I am currently trying the forexpro site to get some experience. I have also come across a guy called Andy Shearman who offers training and another guy called Matt Sharpe along with Martin Cole and Richard Hill the list is endless. I have also been watching the forex world cup competition and the winner robot is for sale around the 16th February. Two other robots already out there called Forex Megadroid and FAP or FAB Turbo seem to get good reviews. As a complete newbie I am overwhelmed as to where I should start and with who, although I think a good choice might be Matt Sharp. Your opinions would really help, many thanks.

Hello Traders

My name is Rafael Fuster, AKA Catorpega or Cator. My experience in the financial markets started in may 2000 when my bank manager sugested me to buy some shares of a bank.

In those days I had no idea of the functioning of the financial world, but I got really interested. I started to learn the funtamental side of a few companies and watch some financial programs on cable... listen to financial experts,,, read and study everything that got something to do with this world.

The charting facilities were still rare in spain. Some firms started to provide charting and technical analisys software with real time data at ridiculous prices. I ended paying well over 200 euros per month only to have 'reliable' data feeding several computers for the study of the price movements. A nice setup in a rented flat used as my office only for that purpose.

While I was losing money day after day with my trades, I centered myself in studying the market moves on the charts. I did not care about losing money, I 'knew' I was close to success. One day I found myself in total ruin. No job, no money, deeped into a nasty depression and as thin as a rail. My life, after after all this, has never been the same.

As time went by, I would not give up my investigation. From 15 to 18 hours of chart analising every day of the year for years. Faith is all I had; I knew that I knew. But I felt somethng was missing. I needed someone to come and tell me that I was in the right path. That someone never came.

By not obtaining any help from any 'trading master', I had to resolve by myself that, in reality, once learned the right steps, it can be really easy to make money from trading the markets in a consistant way.

Nowadays, I have the ability to make susccesful trades day after day with intraday operations as well as on a longer term basis trades with my own strategies which have been prooven to be solid and constant winners for the past 5 years. I have learned to become a winner.

You have now the possibility to choose to have a mentor and avoid the harshness and its consecuences(some irreparable) sufered by me for long years. Let yourself be guided by my experience in The Trading Room.

In The Trading Room you will learn to:

Choose and use the best moves of the markets to make money consistently...

Control your emotions in order to avoid messing up your good trades...

Get out of the fear and the greed turmoil, allowing you to close successfully most of your trades...

Manage a powerful strategy that will make you say GOODBYE for ever to fear of loosing...

Control your business with success and in a professional manner...

Build up your account with minimum risk...

And over all ENJOY trading.

If you think this is only a dream, enter The Trading Room and see before your own eyes. Feel the serenity that accompany each one of the trades executed live. Be an eyewitness to how the trades are managed without putting the account at risk. Practice your own strategies along with my advice and even start making money consistently.

In a matter of weeks, You could be ready to make money trading in any market, in any conditions. You`ll never be alone again as a trader.

Visit The Trading Room https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/230311986

Forex Trading vs Spred betting

Hi, I am new to forex and confused between forex trading by FXCM and Spread Betting in Forex by IG index. Are they offering same service with different name?

Many thanks.

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

Hello Sharky:
I'm new here but not new in stock trading since 1997 or 1996. I see you have many unexperienced newcomers asking ...general questions if I can say so. My question - please advise the best forum for ETF and option trading. Also, if you have an opinion on Sector Hunter (ETF Master Trade). Thank you.

Hello Sharky:
I'm new here but not new in stock trading since 1997 or 1996. I see you have many unexperienced newcomers asking ...general questions if I can say so. My question - please advise the best forum for ETF and option trading. Also, if you have an opinion on Sector Hunter (ETF Master Trade). Thank you.

Hi I am vaibhavi from mumbai, India. I am freelancer accountant since 5 years. To be join here is just for getting good knowledge of forex market and get in touch with whole stock market as I completed my post graduation in finance and accounting. and Did DBF from CFA india. So I like to be here for get good explosure of my knowledge.