Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi i am new to trading would like to learn about penny shares, i live in london and work in the construction industry.A music lover learning to play an instrument.

Ik ben bob145, een nieuweling op de site, en ook in het handelen, dit jaar nog geen enkele transactie gedaan, ben sinds een 3 a 4 maanden mij aan het verdiepen, aan het leren, in het algemeen, en daar mijn budget beperkt is, heb ik een voorkeur verkregen voor trading, waar ik nog alles van moet leren, doch hoop op veel steun van de anderen. Je mag me gerust op mijn fouten of stommiteiten wijzen, zo leer ik het. Bedankt op voorhand. Bob145.
P.S. Heb mij niet vastgepind op een bepaalde datum, om te beginnen, ik wacht liever wat langer om te beginnen

Futures vs. Forex

Hi, I've been trading futures for a couple of months (also traded in the mid 90's). I've clawed my way back into profits by correcting some mistakes...taking smaller profits instead of taking a loss, using stops, and getting out of trades when they don't appear to be going my way and by not being too aggressive.

I'm considering switching to the FOREX markets but don't quite understand them yet. Most of my successful futures trades have been in currencies. What are the advantages/disadvantages of FOREX vs. Futures.

thanks

Hi All,

I've got interested in the market over the past year and my first purchase was RIMM. After seeing some gains with that got me excited so I started buying a few other things. I got lucky here and there but as I started learning/reading more I realized that the plays I made were stupid and I would never do them again.

I am interested in Swing trading and would love to get into day trading once I have more capital. Looking forward to learning from you all and gaining insights and knowledge from everyone here.

Thanks.

Been a home gamer for about 18 years, mostly a trend or swing trader, also like to play options, i.e. covered calls, vertical spreads, and puts

TRAINEE TRADER WANTED. FREE TRAINING, NO CAPITAL OUTLAY

We are looking for 20 remote prop trader trainees.
The training is FREE and lasts up to four years.

Successful trainees will be selected from this pool of candidates to join
our trading firm based in the City and trade our Firm's capital.

Email a BRIEF cv and a LM explaining why you want to be a trader.

Our business is not about selling trader training, so you do not need to pay for training
We are not a broker , so you do not need to contribute capital.

No capital outlay will be required from you

Hi All

I've been a casual spreadbetter for a few years (sports as much as financial originally), just starting trying to take it a bit more seriously. Work as a programmer in a financial data company and fascinated by Technical Analysis.

Just (re)discovered the site while trying to get an understanding of why any UK traders use anything other than spreadbets, given the apparent tax advantage. Still none the wiser... What am I missing?

TT

(Edit to add: Wow, seems I first found the site quite a while back!!)

Last edited:
Hi Everybody!! am raj from DXB.Am a new guy to this forum . Can u help me out with which is the best data feed quoting on 5digits fx currencies.for ex:1.45250 Eurusd (5digits). Currently am using MT4 platform with Esignal data feed .i hope u cud help me out.tnx

Hello fellow traders/investors,

I just joined the site today. I have been in "the markets" for many years, I am a dedicated user of AMIBroker software. I used it to create stock market timing model that can be found on the free site MTR Investors Group that has worked well.

I am always looking ways to improve my trading like I am sure we all are.

Look forward to speaking with you online.

Regards,
Patrick

Hi there nice to be in the group. I am an amatured forex trader that looking for any advise and coaching from all our senior experiances trader out there. I am please to have some guide.

thanks

Hi, I am Allisa, newbie on this forum. Its very interesting, lovely. I wanna to say hello to all of you.Marry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

It is like a future contract , but you dont care about expiration dates, and when one exchange closes it takes price from another,
Hi All

I've been a casual spreadbetter for a few years (sports as much as financial originally), just starting trying to take it a bit more seriously. Work as a programmer in a financial data company and fascinated by Technical Analysis.

Just (re)discovered the site while trying to get an understanding of why any UK traders use anything other than spreadbets, given the apparent tax advantage. Still none the wiser... What am I missing?

TT

(Edit to add: Wow, seems I first found the site quite a while back!!)

hello eveyone.
joined this forum long ago..but never posted any message ..as i was out of station/country, now i am back nad ready to give trouble/harass to senior members :),
i am using amibroker as my charting sw and i trade indian market ...[ iam swing trader]
Thank you..
* i hope members and moderators will bear my english
..i am weak in english
:confused:
THANK YOU ALL

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

Huh, i thank T2W for creating this forum and discussion board for traders. I want them to let this panel be free from charges for everyday consumers like us.

From Sydney to all my mates here. Howdy.

Keif

hello eveyone.
joined this forum long ago..but never posted any message ..as i was out of station/country, now i am back nad ready to give trouble/harass to senior members :),
i am using amibroker as my charting sw and i trade indian market ...[ iam swing trader]
Thank you..
* i hope members and moderators will bear my english
..i am weak in english
:confused:
THANK YOU ALL

Darshan bhai chilll, Welcome to T2W.

Hi Guys would like to introduce my self here , I have been trading forex now for over 6 years, when I first started like most people in forex I didn't know what I was getting my self in to, but with persistence and educating my self I have developed wining strategies that are consistently profitable, to be successful in forex trading one needs to always look at the bigger picture and plan your trades, be able to analyse the market and use the proper broker and most importunately plan your trades, I will be posting few ideas for all to learn the way things work in forex ,but most traders miss it altogether, simple methods that can produce best results, cheers for now....:cool:

Just came in to say hi to every body here. I am Ricky, a metatrader broker, looking out here useful posts helpful for me and my business.