Sticky Introduce Yourself

Trader and founder of www.pelicanexchange.com

Hello,
Heard so much about Trade2Win - a good friend of mine, Simon Denham, founder of LCG said that he said that he used to post blogs up on the site daily, which he really enjoyed but said it was a tough crowd.

I ran a company that builds trading platforms and 3 months ago, we launched a trading platform that allows users to share and discuss live trades (as well as execute etc.). the idea being that it behaves exactly like WhatsApp with integrated trade execution. So you can share live trades - copy each other, chat about them etc.

We were keen to get the trading community of T2W to check us and feedback their thoughts - so if anyone is interested you can download the App from here: www.pelicanexchange.com

Let me know how you get on.

Mike

Hi fellows
This is a good forum and i recently joined here, People have good knowledge about forex trading and its really helpful.thanks

marsman's market adventure continues here... :)

Hi folks,
today I've been banned at ET because I critisized the mod there (named Magna). I think my critique was justified.

Ok, nevermind. I'll continue documenting my project here.

My project and goal is to make at least 30% per month. Ok, this seems to be very high for some folks, but for me it is easily achievable, and I already proved it (using a very realistic realtime paper account at IB) by making even much more than that figure.

Since last Friday I'm continuing the same trading method by now trading a live-account initially funded with 10k.
I'll post here at T2W screenshots of the development of that live-account.

See you in the new home-site of my journal here at T2W under the Journals board.
The Title of my journal will be "marsman's Project X"

cu
marsman

Update:
Here's the link to my journal:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/217882-marsmans-project-x.html

Last edited:
Hi people, I happen to be an old trader and equally old yet new here. I have tried a number of strategies, now am looking for one that takes so much analysis and worries out of my way. Am hoping the resources aod fresh inputs here on hedging would point me to that direction.

Hello All

Been playing stocks and options for 30 years.

The last ten or so years has been strictly daytrading options.

I trade the weeklies, usually deep enough in the money where I pay very very little time premium, sometimes I hold overnight or even for a few days. Sometimes I hold for less than 5 minutes. I have a list of several stocks that I consistently play. I also buy and hold LEAPs of the Put persuasion.

Anyway..... If anybody has any option questions, feel free to ask.

Hi all,

I have just recently started investing in shares through an ISA

I have also started spread betting shares and so far I'm making profit every week, been going four weeks

I am long time holder of a few stocks, most of it burned but some coming back alive recently. I took a investment/trading course last year and have been trading stock actively based on 2R/1R profit/loss ..momentum and trend trading. After 1 year, I am near break-even.. Still learning. Recently started to study options , hopefully can help to be more efficient in trading..

Hi. I am also new here. Hope would learn a lot from this Forum, finding lots of cool content, will go through each of them.

Hi
I am a Forex trader new here hop i can help and find also a good help to trade Good luck to all
tnx

I am new to this, Looking to day trade

I am from EP, Tx. I have no luck finding anyone that is into day trading. I would like to know how to start. I am literally new. I have an account with Merrill lynch and i have stock for long term holding. But the money is in the day by day market which is what i want to get into. Small profits eventually pile up. And i know that day trading is the perfect solution. I am a Real Estate agent full time so sometimes i have spare time and would want to trade then. I asked around in regards to trading penny stocks but companies like merrill lynch and fidelity require for you to have about 25k to trade penny stocks?? What other way can you day trade? What systems, what they cost, i would love all that info. anything helps.

Have a great day!

Hey

Hey all,

I'm a hobby trader and do a couple trades a month. Just looking to add my two cents on services I have used and to help this community. Happy and Successful trading!

Spiral