Sticky Introduce Yourself

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/technical-analysis/210544-new-idea-multi-ema-list-make-music-staff-stave-stock-view.html

I come to share my new setting on EMA setting,
I call it EMA_MUSIC_STAVE_BY_COWBEARCAR

it give EMA 7 20 38 62 100 for the base stave
and then using formula (2*EMA4 - EMA10) (2*EMA7 - EMA20) (2*EMA7 -EMA38)
on calculated line.
If you see my thread, you will get more attention on it because it catch high/low.
For more detail, please don't miss my thread on above link.
:clap:

Hey Sonic is everything alright with you. Why you against to forum ?

Yes, i'm fine thanks Ben, just had to take a break form here, just became sick to death of people who refuse to learn even the basics because they are pre programmed as to how money works..........But i have come to see the forum as a opportunity to chat and become friends with a small group of like minder people of which i have been in regular contact with off the forum for the last year.

Hope all is good at your end........:)

Yes, i'm fine thanks Ben, just had to take a break form here, just became sick to death of people who refuse to learn even the basics because they are pre programmed as to how money works..........But i have come to see the forum as a opportunity to chat and become friends with a small group of like minder people of which i have been in regular contact with off the forum for the last year.

Hope all is good at your end........:)

Well sonic all is going great. Thanks. You are on the right path here you make friends and chat all of them as you like to ... Welcome again dear. :cool:

Hi.
I would like to share my ideas about trading and investing with you to know your opinion.

Hello From Belgium

Hi fellow-traders,

My name is Jan, living near Brussels, Belgium. I am a forex trader and just love trading.

I found this forum while browsing around finding more information about a strategy provided by Captain Currencty, also a member on this forum.

I am happy to have found this forum and I hope to be able to contribute to it sharing my experiences and knowledge.

Please feel free to review my details and contact me at any time.

Hello

Hello,
I am new user of this forum. I think this is very interesting forum and we have knowledgeable people here. I would like to learn and discuss on different topics.

Hi

This is a thread in the New to Trade2Win forum which provides everyone with an opportunity - both old members and new - to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the New to Trading forum, which is targeted specifically at newbies taking their first steps.

Hi, I' m newbie here...

please tell me more about your trading systems.

Hi, I'm Zoe Yewen, a Professional Forex Fund Manager at MAMPAMM. We are international team of traders and programmers based in Australia whose main goal was to create a system that can work in all market conditions and at all brokers, especially ECN and STP.

We can also trade on your existing broker and account. Please contact me for further information

I'm really happy because finally I can join this Forum, so I would like to be friends with all of you.

new to group

hi,guys i am new to this community ,so i don't know about this group so please tell me something about this group

Hello,

I actualy don't know why to indtroduce myself. I mean I am newbie, i know something, i am on paper trading. I am not profitable. i read or listen at least 50 books and listen podcast. And I am waiting wor the edge. I am working on market isue as much as I can. I hope I will get some value from this forum, and of course I would like to participate also with my view.

Happy trading

Matjaz

Hi

Hi
My name is Nangy and I have just joined today.
found this while browsing through the net for best way to understand stock market and strategy.
I am sure by know you have guessed that I am new to the market too.

Lets see how it goes with your help and advice.