Sticky Introduce Yourself

Outside the box… don't use a strategy that everyone else uses. Stay away from indicators that lag in history.. MACD, Stochastics, Linear Regressions. Albeit difficult, volume support analysis is much better suited if you don't have access to consistent strategy. VSA is more responsive… MUCH MORE.

Edit.. I'm not a user of VSA. I'm more accurate than that. But its a strategy that can give you good consistency if you master it.

Wow thanks for the advice I took note and will definitely learn that.

Just out of curiosity, what do you use?

I'm a proponent of order flow. But not in the typical sense as most simply don't get it. VSA is good but only oh so good. I use market cycles, order flow, price action, predictive analytics and neural networks.

Hello, my name is John Williams, Serior VP Finance at BarclayHedge. I'm an old fashion fella, new to the online world and it's nice to see people with experience in the stock market giving advise and sharing knowledge with those who don't know as much. I find this to be a great community of people, interesting people. I created a LinkedIn profile which will be updating soon but you can have a look: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-williams/a9/233/a53/
Regards, John.

Hello, my name is John Williams, Serior VP Finance at BarclayHedge. I'm an old fashion fella, new to the online world and it's nice to see people with experience in the stock market giving advise and sharing knowledge with those who don't know as much. I find this to be a great community of people, interesting people. I created a LinkedIn profile which will be updating soon but you can have a look: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-williams/a9/233/a53/
Regards, John.

Ahhh Welcome John! Another insti.. guy! Likewise on the sharing!!!

Regards, John.

http://www.wellpsych.com/staffdetails.html
Hi John and welcome.A Clinical Psychologist and head of Barclayhedge.Hats off to you .

What are you thoughts on oil coming back big time?

Daily order flow is tapering back to the upside.. in the next few days.. a break above 77.73 would then carry it to the 80.20 Mark… provided flow continues.. let it test the 73.31 low with some eclipsing volume and I'd be happy to see the bottom at 70.

I bring this up because at my firm we've had a large number of clients selling their oil stocks very cheap scared it will continue the path it's been taking for the last two months, I don't advise this at all, it will certainly go back up. We've been selling those cheap oil stocks to people who think in the long run and they stand to make a fortune.

I bring this up because at my firm we've had a large number of clients selling their oil stocks very cheap scared it will continue the path it's been taking for the last two months, I don't advise this at all, it will certainly go back up. We've been selling those cheap oil stocks to people who think in the long run and they stand to make a fortune.

Individual Equities or ORRI's?

What are you thoughts on oil coming back big time?
There is considerable political will to keep oil below $90. Russia needs this level to avoid recession. (They have significant foreign currency reserves of over $350bn, but this will not hold out for long if sanctions continue/increase. The falling value of the rouble is helping their exports, particularly agricultural, but this will not make any substantial difference to their overall situation). OPEC are keen not to lose volume so will produce for current market price rather than restrict supply in an attempt to push price. The US has considerable supply capability and reserves. Forecasts for an average of $83 for most of 2015.

http://www.wellpsych.com/staffdetails.html
Hi John and welcome.A Clinical Psychologist and head of Barclayhedge.Hats off to you .

Confused. In the link you provide which has the same picture as John's linked in profile, his name there is Paul Callahan.

Paul Callahan, Psy.D. is a Clinical Psychologist with over fifteen years experience treating children, adolescents, adults and couples. He received his Psy.D. from Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology in 1991. For many years, he specialized in treating children with Autism spectrum disorders and consulting to their families and schools. He also has interest and expertise in psychotherapy with adult men facing relationship challenges.

A quick call...

Confused. In the link you provide which has the same picture as John's linked in profile, his name there is Paul Callahan.

Paul Callahan, Psy.D. is a Clinical Psychologist with over fifteen years experience treating children, adolescents, adults and couples. He received his Psy.D. from Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology in 1991. For many years, he specialized in treating children with Autism spectrum disorders and consulting to their families and schools. He also has interest and expertise in psychotherapy with adult men facing relationship challenges.

To BarclayHedge and nope.. no John there… smells fishy.

Con artist

Regards, John.

This guy us a con artist I've been working for BarclayHedge for 15 years and there is no John Williams working for us. Please disregard this "old fashion fella" as he is no good. How do I contact an admin for this site to delete this guy's account? We are also working having LinkedIn delete his fake account.

This guy us a con artist I've been working for BarclayHedge for 15 years and there is no John Williams working for us. Please disregard this "old fashion fella" as he is no good. How do I contact an admin for this site to delete this guy's account? We are also working having LinkedIn delete his fake account.

!!! :) There's lots of lost souls!! Sad!

Does this kind of stuff happen a lot here?

Beto, you're a known quantity. Glad you were able to throw some light on the matter.

j.williams is a fraud

My name is Sol Waksman and I am the founder, president, and CEO of BarclayHedge. No one by the name of John Williams has ever worked for us. I have no idea what his intentions are and why he has decided to take on a false identity. John Williams, do yourself a favor, stop this nonsense right now, and get some professional help. We've also contacted LinkedIn and asked them to block you.

John, you are a fraud. You do not work at BarclayHedge. You've never worked at BarclayHedge. I know because I am the founder and CEO of BarclayHedge. You are playing out a sick fantasy and need professional help. Stop this nonsense immediately.

I LOVE IT!!!! Caught red handed so to speak!!!!!! It's too bad companies have to go through BS like this, But I'm glad I could help them out!