Sticky Introduce Yourself

Achi Int (Daido Holdings) Scam Alert

Hi, it is very sad to hear your story. But you are not alone. I have also been conned big time by Aichi Int (formally Daido Holdings). They started off with a Trade in Eccotopia, which then collapsed & they put "my funds" into International Advanced Healing Group (IAHG) Singapore, part of Advanced Health Institute (AHI) AHI is a real company from Bloomington Minnesota. However IAHG is totally fictitious & I spoke with AHI who confirmed they are nothing to do with IAHG. Robert Baily told me that my shares had been purchased in AHI & the company had been bought out but I would have to put a "security bond in place" for the purchases bank to release the funds. when I refused they started to aggressive & say that I was out of the deal & it would go ahead without me.

Below very wary of Robert Baily, Peter Monk, Peter Jenkins, David Harris. I got lawyers to visit their office in Tokyo, they have no office there. I also got lawyers to go to IAHG office in Singapore again there is no office there either. I've been conned, more fool me, so I write this to stop anyone else falling into this trap. they are English guys & very good at psychology & answers to every question (of course for people like me)

don't send any money to Aichi, Daido, Eccotopia, International Advanced Healing Group. they also use fake clearing houses called:
Prospect Encore Ltd, Hong Kong
Sky Board Ltd.

hi everyone, i am new and looking for a trading system that is simple and can make a little money daily, please direct me. thanks

forex 71, read a lot and open your mind...., listen instead talking...., ok?, good luck buddy

Hi All, Very new to trading, just learning the basics at the moment. I have signed up for plus500. Very easy system to use and has a very good demo trading platform. Can anybody recommend sites or books to learn more about trading ??

Thanks in advance

Rob

Hi all... I am new to this site... Maybe we can all benefit learning from each other.... I am currently trading... Well... learning to trade the ftse100 and also the snp500... Are we really due for a correction or is it a hype? They say Italy now is in recession.. Sanctions again Russia has affected the European markets especially Germany.. The Ebola virus is now affecting Africa.. Yet employment and US data are showing improvements... And US has cut the bailout amounts and now they say that might have to increase rates sooner than later.. Professionals say on the web say that we are due for a 30% correction...

All I know is that we have to trade what we see not what we want to see... Happy trading all

Zalph2212

Attend Free Forex Webinar

Dear Fellow Trader,

The best way to become a professional forex trader is to have advance knowledge of Forex trading. There are lots of FREE Forex educational materials around, but I will personal recommend you begin your journey of becoming a Pro trader by Attending FREE Forex Webinar where the big forex dogs reveal their secrets daily.

Join the winning team..

FOREX IS MY LIFE, FOREX IS MY LOVE... Follow me closely.

Hello Everyone I'm James, lives in sydney and new to this Forum . I trade in Forex from the last two years and i maintain a blog http://www.sydneyforex.org/

Attend Free Forex Webinar now

Dear Forex Friend,
You wanna change your financial Life style today? Forex is the Answer! Dont jump into forex trading without having much Knowledge else you will burn your finger badly like I did initially.

There are Dozen of Forex Educational materials out there that will enhance your ability as a New Trader. Join one of the TOP FREE Forex Webinar that have turned many forex traders from Newbies to Pro Trader within a short time.

Download "10 Keys to Successful Forex Trading" eBook FREE
Learn the trading keys used by foreign currency trading experts
Expand your Forex trading terminology
Explore the different levels and types of Forex traders
Develop the knowledge to read candlestick charts.

Hi all... I am new to this site... Maybe we can all benefit learning from each other.... I am currently trading... Well... learning to trade the ftse100 and also the snp500... Are we really due for a correction or is it a hype? They say Italy now is in recession.. Sanctions again Russia has affected the European markets especially Germany.. The Ebola virus is now affecting Africa.. Yet employment and US data are showing improvements... And US has cut the bailout amounts and now they say that might have to increase rates sooner than later.. Professionals say on the web say that we are due for a 30% correction...

All I know is that we have to trade what we see not what we want to see... Happy trading all

Zalph2212

Hey Guys!

I am new to this forum and I am looking forward to share and learn things from people. I am looking forward to get some guidance regarding some investment in stocks.

Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

I joined Trade2win few months back but my hectic job ensured that I never log in again... I am back here with renewed vigor to learn from the wisdom of senior members... And see where my efforts take me...
I am often overwhelmed by the information that is there on the net and find it difficult to zero on a starting point... And I have absolutely no trading experience... Plan to learn trading and keep a positive attitude. and yeah, I am from India...

Regards,
Shashank

Hi everybody, I'm not new on Fx trading but in the last months I've seen that I haven't see everything of this market.

Looking for a perfect A-Book broker is my goal.

Tecnofireman

Hi fellow traders,

First and foremost, it is great to be part of a thriving community all striving towards the same goal. Which is successfully trading the financial markets. I hope that by joining this forum, I can improve as a trader and most importantly develop my fundamental and technical analysis. My primary trading interests are indices, in particular: FTSE 100, The Dax and the S&P 500.

I have been using a demo account provided for by CMC markets and I'm due to go live this week with an initial starting capital of £100.

I have a little trading experience in that I have completed a Trainee Trader program at the London Trading Exchange/Emann Charts (proprietary trading firm). I have also attended Forex seminars held by alpha markets and other Forex education providers. In addition, I have also completed online trading courses provided for by the academy of financial trading and Savi Trading.

I intend to pursue a career within the Investment Banking industry before moving into the Hedge fund industry. In terms of my exposure to Investment Banking, I have done pre-internships at HSBC and J.P.Morgan.

I hope that we can all enjoy success in trading, and I am glad to be part of a great network.

You can follow me on twitter: @tinashetrades. I look forward to building working relationships with fellow traders so please feel free to contact me any-time.

Thanks!

Hello people,

zulutrade amature trader and follower........special pleasure to be part of your community.:cool:
thank you for accepting me.

Hi, I'm a newbe here. I hoping to improve my trading abilities. I'm a senior with MS. I don't learn as fast as I did in the past, so I hope you'll be tolerant. I am interested in learning about vwap.

Good to see this that this still works, visit us in wwwfxspreadtrader.com..

Hello, :)
I have been studying trading and investing for about two years now. I am a very slow learner in what ever I take on or face. The good part is that once I catch on I do very well in those other fields. The not so good news is after two years of reading hours a day and watch the financial channels. I can not say any of this has clicked in the sense where it all comes together. I am hoping this site and hopefully some help from u people (which would greatly be appreciated) will be the final piece to bring things together.

I do have two ETF's and about 5 individual stocks.
Thank you in advance! I am going to now take the challenge of going over the 4 part section which will put me to sleep or get me excited. Guaranteed :)
I look forward to interacting with u all in the future/

Hi. I'm Kris from Italy. I have been studying economy and i'm in love with economy and finance.
I hope to cooperate with your discussions and learn a lot

Hi ,
just a quick thank you for all the info on Vince Stazione.
I'm looking to start trading and was about to buy his books- I won't be now and have saved myself alot of money and perhasp even more junk mails
Cheers to all who corresponded

which mt4 indicator works well

pls guide me which is best mt4 trading system for indices trading

Hi all I'm Jude and completely new to trading. Looking into Forex as a possibility- any info or suggestions gratefully received