Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello Traders

I am from Canada and just joined T2W. I have been trading for nearly 3 years and I have just started a 30 Day Trial to tryout TrendSignal. I started out by describing trading as my hobby, but I have become increasingly more interested in learning all I can about "my new and addictive way to spend too much of my time!"

Enjoy and Good Luck to All.

You are all welcome! Forex Trading is the business of the century... Proper training is essential if you are to earn real bulks from Forex Trading. With my 9years experience in Online Forex Trading I can confidently say that the best way to get Free Training is via Free Online Forex Trading Webinars and Free Forex Trading Educational Materials...
FOREX IS MY LIFE, FOREX IS MY LOVE... Follow me closely.

Join the Forex Pro FREE Webinar

Dear Forex Friend,
You wanna change your financial Life style today? Forex is the Answer! Dont jump into forex trading without having much Knowledge else you will burn your finger badly like I did initially.

There are Dozen of Forex Educational materials out there that will enhance your ability as a New Trader. Join one of the FREE Forex Webinar that have turned many forex traders from Newbies to Pro Trader within a short time.

"Hi Everyone, I am Parihan Christy.. I am trading in Forex since two years... I have joined this forum for gaining my knowledge.. And also willing to share what I know..

Thanks to Forum admin"

Hi ! from Venezuela

Hi ! I have been trading on and off for several years but not active for the last 5. So I guess Im back to re start . By the way, now I have a little more spare time.! Hope to be able to learn and share my ideas.
My user name is keyven

Hey together,

I am trading for 5+ years now, making my way from a stock journal newbie to a parttime trader today. Right now I am trying to gain basic knowledge in C# to be able to compute my own backtesting programs. I am a complete beginner in programming, hence appreciating any tips for how to start out on coding and finding useful indicators.

Hi from Birmingham

Hi all,

Been lurking on the forum for a few weeks and thought I would introduce myself and say hi. To keep things simple and brief, I'm from Birmingham, UK and have started trading futures for just under a year.

I've just started a live account and find that the psychology is the toughest part.

Keen to learn and connect with any others trading futures, particularly in the Midlands.

cheers.

Hey guys, I am from Germany. I trade the markets intensively since 2009.
Stocks, Futures, Bonds, Options and Forex.

I work together with 2 programmers (MQL for MT4 and the other guy programms everything else). We are working on some automated systems, but we only have 7 months of live results. Unfortunetly one programmer traded himself at a account ****ed the performance up. So we started again.

I am interested in strategies that can be automated and every business that can be done online. If you think you have interesting projects just leave a message.

Lets have a great time....

emini sp

Hello everyone...I am new and trade emini sp and US stocks. Would like to know if anyone trades emini sp? Thanks

Hello everybody, I am Mehdi, PhD student in Chemistry. I am also very interested in stock market and would like to improve my knowledge about stock market and different trading strategies as a part time business. So that is why i am here, Thanks.