introduce me to FX

When you answer a post scroll down to manage attachments then you can add a attachment as you would do in a email

29-12-08 Transactions at least some

Attachments

• 081229 Transactions.jpg
    081229 Transactions.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 218
yes real account, simulation between 05-04/08 after that time live, see attachment for third question. Hope you are satisfied, I am going to party now have fun.

I am afraid not.
Posting some a little slip does not prove anything, It does not even show if it is a real account
You could have set up 2 demo accounts buying on one and selling on the other.
No! the only way we will acknowledge you is if you post live here in advance for a while.

No More FX Recommendations Just Profits

I am afraid not.
Posting some a little slip does not prove anything, It does not even show if it is a real account
You could have set up 2 demo accounts buying on one and selling on the other.
No! the only way we will acknowledge you is if you post live here in advance for a while.

I don't quite understand live in advance, elaborate !

Pick up your skirt grab your balls, and post your predictions on the forum, before the market tells you whether they were right or not.

Build up a track record of this sucessfully and people will start to respect you on here.

Well i have used his recommendations on 16/01 and gave me 37pips profit...5 pairs in negative, 2 possitive...overall +37 pips which could have been +45
only done it for a night and i guess wasnt a bad result but i guess i'll have to trade for at least a whole week to come up to a conclusion although i must admit he has some different attitude towards trading.
will keep you guys posted.
Bilal

No More FX Recommendations Just Profits

Pick up your skirt grab your balls, and post your predictions on the forum, before the market tells you whether they were right or not.

Build up a track record of this sucessfully and people will start to respect you on here.

If you were quick enough you would have picked up my recommendations for the following 24 hours. Read my blog. :confused:

Hi,
I am new to Fx and I am trying to understand pip rates and how they affect your decision in trading currency.

Hi, Just come back to using T2W after a long time away and would like to know if any one out there uses CQG for trading and the CQG API for development

Well i have used his recommendations on 16/01 and gave me 37pips profit...5 pairs in negative, 2 possitive...overall +37 pips which could have been +45
only done it for a night and i guess wasnt a bad result but i guess i'll have to trade for at least a whole week to come up to a conclusion although i must admit he has some different attitude towards trading.
will keep you guys posted.
Bilal

So you had to trade 5 pairs to get a massive 45 pips maybe 37?:LOL:

Keep up the good work!

Try a combination of diffeent indicators. Keep experimenting. Watch other posts of traders that use different technical indicators. Keep tabs on sone. After that, develop your personal methodology, that becomes something you live and die by. This will take time. Becoming a successful trader will not happen overnight.
After your methodology comes in place, then always stay open to new ideas, make friends with likeminds, and remember, this is also a constant learning experience.
I recommend www-actionforex.com and read their "Action Insight" columns. They are excellent, and you cna pick up some good pointers from them.
Also, the indicators you choose becomes an amalgamtion of the entire due process of your methodology. As an example, most people will use stochastics as an OB, OS indicator. I use it as a momentum indicator congruently with my proprietary S&R's. Another words, you have to develop your niche in how you use your chosen indicators.
The best of wishes for you. I hope things go well for you .

Hi, I'm newbie here, i want to learn about future trading, esp forex. Is there anyone can tell me how to do right start for beginner like me. Right now I'm still practice several free demo to get more familiar some indicator

Re: No More FX Recommendations Just Profits

Another words post your forecasts or trades before they happen. "Some of my trades and forecasts" and "Goldmine" are at least two of the threads that do that. That's vailidity.

I was thinking, maybe everyone in this thread should report these kinds of spam. This guy did a cut and paste in 16 different threads. I already reported him. This is the 3rd spammer in the last 2 days

How's everybody in the house?
I used to be in Paul's chat room. He's 4xpipcounter. I'm not really a trader, but I do follow my mentor, Paul. I got hooked up with Paul through a mutual acquaintance. I used to follow his trades on his blog. Now that he's over here, I thought I'd get up an account. That dude's a star. He said go short aussie and kiwi. He's the only guy I know that I don't ask if I should jump, it is just how high.
Check this out. Most of you all I'm sure know how to read charts better than I do. Last Tuesday, this so-called pro told me to go long on the frank. Paul said do not listen to him. Go short because it is dropping, BIG (get the picture?). I set a profit target for 1.1114, and it hit it today.

Zeph M

Ahh, Zeph, now I got a lot to live up to. Hey, tone it down. Those are some high expectations. Oh well, glad to know you banked some nice pips on the frank.

How's everybody in the house?
I used to be in Paul's chat room. He's 4xpipcounter. I'm not really a trader, but I do follow my mentor, Paul. I got hooked up with Paul through a mutual acquaintance. I used to follow his trades on his blog. Now that he's over here, I thought I'd get up an account. That dude's a star. He said go short aussie and kiwi. He's the only guy I know that I don't ask if I should jump, it is just how high.
Check this out. Most of you all I'm sure know how to read charts better than I do. Last Tuesday, this so-called pro told me to go long on the frank. Paul said do not listen to him. Go short because it is dropping, BIG (get the picture?). I set a profit target for 1.1114, and it hit it today.

Zeph M

I am new and I would like to know the definition of mutual funds, and I will ask more laters. Thanks a lot. Is there any one here who is a licenced broker in South Florida or North Miami, New York, and or Chicago?

Hi there, I am new to this community, I trade forex for a few months but I need to learn more, please let me know where I can learn more to enhance my skills