Intraday Scalping

Nice trade!

Hey Getty,

Thanks for sharing your trade today. A simple, profitable approach.

How long have you been following IDT?

T99

Forecast (FRESH) =))

07.05.2007 for Friday 06 (New York time)
(super intraday)
- 05:30 am - 10:30 am (07.06.2007) - buy
"+++" - pluses - means without trade-risk.
------------------------------------------
(intraday)
- Up trend
- buy zone 2.0091-2.0046
- stop 2.0006
- target 2.0158

(super intraday)
(intraday)
- Up trend
- buy zone 2.0091-2.0046
- stop 2.0006
- target 2.0158
So, waiting when RSI will be 30, because Up trend ----> and we will can BUY like today, for all future buy orders stop = 2.0006 || take profit = 2.0158 or wait RSI 70 to close like today (look at the photo above). ;) And GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

(super intraday)
(intraday)
- Up trend
- buy zone 2.0091-2.0046
- stop 2.0006
- target 2.0158
+53 pips today

Entries and exits for today, see below the photo...

Attachments

• 6 july.gif
    6 july.gif
    16.5 KB · Views: 293
+164 pips for today's Friday

+164 pips for today's Friday
The photo below all entries and exits based on IDT's forecast and IDT's Alert RSI.

Attachments

• 6 july 3 final.gif
    6 july 3 final.gif
    16.2 KB · Views: 288
Interesting

Hey Getty,

It seems that you did a variation today. From your charts you seem to only use the RSI along with the trend direction for your 2 early positions (the IDT forcast says to enter trade within 2.0091 and 2.0046 zone. I say this because you initiated your positions before 530 am New York time.

I did notice that your 2 last positions were entered in the range and time suggested by the IDT forcast with very favourable results.

So, do you only use the trend direction (ie long or short) and enter on RSI readings only or in this case, did you use a bit of discretion?

Thanks again for continuing to share your trades.

T99

Hey Getty,

It seems that you did a variation today. From your charts you seem to only use the RSI along with the trend direction for your 2 early positions (the IDT forcast says to enter trade within 2.0091 and 2.0046 zone. I say this because you initiated your positions before 530 am New York time.

I did notice that your 2 last positions were entered in the range and time suggested by the IDT forcast with very favourable results.

So, do you only use the trend direction (ie long or short) and enter on RSI readings only or in this case, did you use a bit of discretion?

Thanks again for continuing to share your trades.

T99
Yes, I use only the trend direction (ie long or short), I don't use time and zones, I use only the trend direction and target with a stop.

Hi Getty,
Interesting posting - it seems to have been working well the last few days. Might I ask what your relationship is to IDT - you seem to be pushing them quite hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Getty,
Interesting posting - it seems to have been working well the last few days. Might I ask what your relationship is to IDT - you seem to be pushing them quite hard.
I buy IDT's forecasts and use their rules for trade, that's great, really.

07.08.2007 for Monday 09 (New York time)
(super intraday)
- 03:00 am - 05:20 am (07.09.2007) - sell
- 02:00 pm - 03:30 pm (07.09.2007) - sell
(intraday)
- Down trend
- sell zone 2.0090-2.0124
- stop 2.0164
- target 2.0039

We have a Down trend... look at the photo below.......

Attachments

• 9-july.gif
    9-july.gif
    13 KB · Views: 262
I buy IDT's forecasts and use their rules for trade, that's great, really.

Stop the crap. You did the same on tsd forum. Register like a "normal" member and then started to promote the forecasts like crazy, then people found out you were working for them. Same here...
Stop the BS .

07.08.2007 for Monday 09 (New York time)
(super intraday)
- 03:00 am - 05:20 am (07.09.2007) - sell
- 02:00 pm - 03:30 pm (07.09.2007) - sell
(intraday)
- Down trend
- sell zone 2.0090-2.0124
- stop 2.0164
- target 2.0039

We have a Down trend... look at the photo below.......

If I understand your rules correctly you should have been stopped out at 2.0164 today as there wasn't an RSI reading below 30 and you didn't hit your target. If this is correct then it wasn't much of a loss since your entry would have been quite close to the stop level.

Stop the crap. You did the same on tsd forum. Register like a "normal" member and then started to promote the forecasts like crazy, then people found out you were working for them. Same here...
Stop the BS .

Hi Getty,
If this is true then I suggest that you simply add the vendor icon and carry on posting. I for one am interesting in following these IDT postings further and your "enthusiasm" for IDT is so extreme that most people won't believe that you aren't associated with them anyway.

Hi Getty,
If this is true then I suggest that you simply add the vendor icon and carry on posting. I for one am interesting in following these IDT postings further and your "enthusiasm" for IDT is so extreme that most people won't believe that you aren't associated with them anyway.

I agree with a_gnome.
Gettysburg seems willing to disclose the essence of the ideas, although not explaining how an up-day or down-day is defined. I am sure most could come up with some concept that would be just as good.
My main beef with this is that the pips-won to pips-risked ratio is a bit skewed, in that a losing day or two could wipe out a few days of profits at a time.

as before, I commend Gettysburg in posting levels ahead of the trading day.

If I understand your rules correctly you should have been stopped out at 2.0164 today as there wasn't an RSI reading below 30 and you didn't hit your target. If this is correct then it wasn't much of a loss since your entry would have been quite close to the stop level.
I use RSI Alert for entries, I don't see at the chart.

hmmm guys, I like that rules for work, I know and you know that we can't to trade without losses, if you have a loss --- good, but another days you will be have profit days.

I have the second entry from RSI Alert... look at the photo.

Attachments

• 9-july-2.gif
    9-july-2.gif
    15.1 KB · Views: 215