11 35 am

1474/5 low for a bounce

need over 1497 and 1506 really to stay with any scalp buys

BOUNCES under 94 still a sell for me atm

see how long 1474 holds next /

Got it together on AU M1

AUM1.png

Or I have good Photoshop skills... take your pick! lol

Strangely enough just when I start to walk away a bit from the intra-day stuff, things start to make slightly more sense. Obviously much left to learn though :rolleyes:

Hope you're all having a splendid day!

Got it together on AU M1

View attachment 197456

Or I have good Photoshop skills... take your pick! lol

Strangely enough just when I start to walk away a bit from the intra-day stuff, things start to make slightly more sense. Obviously much left to learn though :rolleyes:

Hope you're all having a splendid day!

Well Done G

a member called Sun is trying out scalping on her thread and this week she make her 500th scalp

It really does take time to read the charts on a 1 min etc - but every month - you should start to get better and see more clues etc etc

Then after 3 months - 1 min charts seem so slow - like a 4 hr lol

11 35 am

1474/5 low for a bounce

need over 1497 and 1506 really to stay with any scalp buys

BOUNCES under 94 still a sell for me atm

see how long 1474 holds next /

EU

not that long

main supports 1420 /30 but 1450 and 60 are also interim support areas

Price at 11 46 am now at 1460 as I type

MM is on the way to 100 pips on that one part stake if I remember his entry point

If you still have any part stake sells on 1565-70 area - then even better - and if any from yesterday from 1700 - even a lot lot better ;-)

Morning John

You cannot argue with 30+ pips

I was thinking about yesterday - I had a good day - multi hundreds of pips and still did not make over £5k

However some high rollers retailers - ie a guy I know in Sutton Coldfield nr by to were I live - who a professional gambler ( a multi millionaire with a 12 million a year betting budget ) would have had 100 lots on with Barclays Capital - and make 50 pips or so and make £40K plus in a few hrs work

I have not got the balls or the massive bucks to do that type of stuff

Have a good day

F

Anything is possible, however most people have limited minds to the point where if they can't do it, then no one can.

I must commend you for sticking to it through thick and thin,as I really thought I had a lot to give to one, and all, and show how easy trading is with just a straight horizontal line on a 1 min chart, regardless of experience, however I just thought it's not worth it in the end. It's not my loss.

P.S. None of my pips are partial, I wait for the line to be crossed, and enter.

Best
John

Status
Not open for further replies.