Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys gonna take a break ........i'm burnt out from 2 1/2 hours of full on trading ....too intense for me

later
N

I can understand that N with the pace you go at on scalps

Anyway - I would have thought you would have had a good session - especially off a few scalps that should have netted you over 50 + pips in total

Well Done - but slow down (y)

GU

4 30 PM

Will not drop under 5564 for now and so trying up again

I need over 84 and 90 to be scalp buying so from 65 to 82 ish would leave alone for now

taking a break F....may be back later but burnt out ...........did fine for pips though today mostly at full values 5-7 pip moves so no complaints :smart:

I can understand that N with the pace you go at on scalps

Anyway - I would have thought you would have had a good session - especially off a few scalps that should have netted you over 50 + pips in total

Well Done - but slow down (y)

this is slow ...........remember me a few months back ?..........hahahaha:LOL:

GU

4 40 pm

so near 5600 but got some Rs at 5595 / 97 area

Should be scalp selling - but done too much scalping today - so only wanting to take new moves with better potential

Need GU over 5600 and 5607 to stay buying

If EU stays above 1114 - we should be able to scalp buy again

Turned at 1111 - but for me now to complex

Easy over 1130 - more buys

Easy under 1095 and 1085 - more sells

In between - too tough for this time of the day lol

Will pop back a bit later

Hope you had a decent afternoon

Regards

F

Still cannot sell of UChf - even with EU rising to 1117

now EU still scalp bullish above 1103/4 on pullbacks

EU up now to 1128 - 24 pip ris from 4 30 pm

Uchf only dropped 9 pips in same time and still above my sell off area

Just off to get my beauty sleep now - so closing down anything left on that is not like 150+ pip up in profit ( very rare on a Monday evening )

I knew after 4 30 pm time i could not just sell the Swissy ( Uchf) off and stay with buys on EU - too many clues in my LR charts.

I did get the EU high wrong though - I thought it would stop 1117 -20 ish area - not at 1128 - so that was slightly higher than I thought - but UChf carried on up another 50 pips after 4 30 pm and EU dropped only 30 + and did not get any of them

See you in the morning guys and more UK Pound news at 9 30 am

Lets have another good day tomorrow - don't let anyone tell you its not possible to make money every day - especially the industry lol

Regards

F

Tuesday 28th July 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

The action started after 5 00 pm this morning but was not here to benefit - my first scalp buy did not start until just after 5 53 am on the EU followed up by a scalp sell after 6 00 am at 6 04 am .

Those 2 scalps have so far made me my first 10 pips of the day - OK not a lot - but the stops were both 3 pips including my spread at 0 6 of a pip on the EU

I dont normally want to scalp for just 3 to 7 pips - I prefer to try and catch the 10 -25+ pip moves from 3 -5 pip stop size - but as the saying goes - "beggers cannot always be chosers" and so I have to accept what the market will give me at this time of the morning and in this case its still approx $300

The main reason I find it important to start early is mainly to try and catch the early moves that some times can then go on to last most of my main session.

A good example yesterday was early scalp buys on the EU that then at some part stakes left on that lasted through out the day. This happened with several FX pairs and if I cover say 6 or 8 pairs and I can catch 2 or 4 pairs that make nice rallies over say 4 or 10+ hrs and just stick my part stake stop in a profit of a few pips - i just dont have to worry - its a win -win - what ever happens - either stopped out with just 1 or 2 pips - or I make 30 / 50 /100+ pips etc - with no new risk.

OK - normal stuff again today

All FX contributors welcome as long as they are not complete newbies - I must advise them this is not a thread for them - ideally you need at least 12 -18 months of FX experience - on any time frames - but at least know all the basics etc etc

Mostly all contributors are Intra-dayers - either outright scalpers or short term swinger or both - but personally I dont mind if you just take 5 trades a day or 50+ thats entirely up to you and your own specific plan

I hope you all know my plan and method etc - and if not there are other threads explaining more in detail etc

Have a good day - and stay focus along with taking breaks when needed

All the best

Regards

F

Morning F,
Time difference killing me here, been awake since 03.30.
I caught up yesterday, seems you guys had a good day, my that NVP can write. That what the scroll is for on the mouse lol.
Missed the action yesterday and will again today but keeping an eye on things. I saw that there were many good signals off the charts yesterday.
Good luck today and for the week and to all you guys here.
Cheers

6 35 am

Lets start with the LitS areas on the popular pairs pre Opens

These should assist with the PS bias

EU - 1090 - 1102 ish

GU - 5552 - 5562 ish

EJ - 136 55 - 136 75 ish

UChf - 9605 - 9627 ish

UCad - 3030 - 3045 ish

UJ - 123 10 - 123 32 ish

AU - 7270 - 7290 ish

i will be looking at a few other pairs this morning - but any other specific pair you would like - please just request

EU

6 40 am

We will start with this pair for an update and a plan

Notice the LitS area 1090 to 1102 ish

Price is currently under there - so that favours scalp sells

I have now taken 3 scalps on EU - 1 buy before 6 00 am and 2 scalp sells after 6 03/ 4 am - ie all in 6 00 am TW.

The second scalp sell was very obvious after 6 30 am - as could not breach above the 1084/5 R area

I can only hold on sells longer under 1070 and 65 now - but bounces need over 85 and 90 to start to become buys to hold on

GU

6 44 am

Very bullish this morning above the LitS area

We need to stay above 5570 to stay with buys with yesterdays high at 5595

I would only look at holding sells on under the LitS area - but we do have red Pound news at 9 30 am in approx 2 hrs or so

We can scalp buy and sell in any area - but the PS bias obviously favours buys more than sells if in a bullish PS

EJ

6 49 am

Strange when the EU is presently bear bias - whilst the EJ is bull bias - normally they mirror each other very closely - like yesterday - but the EJ is the larger mover and i prefer to scalp rather than the EU

Above 136 70 / 75 i favour looking for more scalp buys

I would need to see under 60 and 50 to be selling more and for holding sells on longer

It is a sell atm after 6 30 am and from the 95 area with price currently at 82

Morning F,
Time difference killing me here, been awake since 03.30.
I caught up yesterday, seems you guys had a good day, my that NVP can write. That what the scroll is for on the mouse lol.
Missed the action yesterday and will again today but keeping an eye on things. I saw that there were many good signals off the charts yesterday.
Good luck today and for the week and to all you guys here.
Cheers

Hi Nick

Yes must be strange back in the UK

You too have a great week

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.