Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trade swings, I know about price action and I use use both MBFX and fx correlator as indi. Been trading for 2yrs now.

OK

maybe we can help yu Mctola

You need to read a bit to catch up on threads - explaining the methods etc etc

Heres a bit of homework for the start to get you into the grove etc

193094d1435591593-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-forexmospherian-other-threads-t2w.png

Attachments

• Forexmospherian other threads on t2w.png
    Forexmospherian other threads on t2w.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 403
fortunately the volatility is allowing us pip getouts on these retraces ......then we need to decide if we go back into these overextended trends

N

Hi F,

Do you have a post explaining your method for entry and exits. I know you use time windows 9 minutes either way of an hour or half hour etc, but not sure if I grasp the method entirely. :)

Check out the other threads

i appreciate a bit heavy going - but explains in a lot more detail etc etc

Regards

F

i'll stop playing and wait for the usd index to deliver a HH on recent levels now before even contemplating more buys now

EU##

so far 1205

would need price under 1180 and 75 to hold scalp sells on longer for a turn or a sell off

Above 1180 /85 - still bullish for now

I hope Major Magnum as been able too trade this afternoon - he should have made a killing - but maybe his other contract work might have kept him busy

Back in 15 mins

Cannot make under 1173 and bouncing up again

Still not over - but high gone over 30 mins again soon - so that will help

Line the the Sand for scalping is 1172 / 77 - above both - scalp buys

Below both - scalp sells

EU - Monday US early session - UK afternoon

1 Min LR Chart on EU with a KT

Notice bias of LR's along with TLs and PA

193098d1435593748-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-290615-pm.png

Attachments

• EU - 290615 pm.png
    EU - 290615 pm.png
    95.9 KB · Views: 677
A rising wedge morphs into a channel, morphs into some other useless observation...

These traditional TA patterns are only proven after the fact, I guess.

EURUSDM5.png

A rising wedge morphs into a channel, morphs into some other useless observation...

These traditional TA patterns are only proven after the fact, I guess.

View attachment 193096

True

But if you find the dynamic bias which came in after 3 00 pm then that helps you go with the flows etc

Supports needed to hold and R's needed to be breached - as they were at 1180 and 1200 area

Status
Not open for further replies.