Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok finally looking to trade the usd retraces now ...........had to go with the flow to here

EU

4 23pm

my supports for more buys are at 1154 -57 area

We would need pullbacks under there and under 43 and 40 to stay with sells

gbp is rediculosly over bought..........someone take away its jetpack

Hi Mctola

it is possible with a 5 min chart to catch many moves - but maybe not all the ones we take and also if you are scalping - timing is crucial -you dont want to enter after its moved a new direction by say 4 -7 pips - you will be too late.

Also though - you do need a good 12 -18 months under your trading belt etc so to understand how FX pairs are linked up etc and the basics

I have no problem helping intraday traders - but its important that you already have a background experience and then it will still take 3-6 months to pick up the tips etc needed for you to go live etc

How long have you been trading FX and what methods have you been using etc ??

Regards

F

I trade swings, I know about price action and I use use both MBFX and fx correlator as indi. Been trading for 2yrs now.

alos I trade trendline SR breaks too

Hi Mctola

it is possible with a 5 min chart to catch many moves - but maybe not all the ones we take and also if you are scalping - timing is crucial -you dont want to enter after its moved a new direction by say 4 -7 pips - you will be too late.

Also though - you do need a good 12 -18 months under your trading belt etc so to understand how FX pairs are linked up etc and the basics

I have no problem helping intraday traders - but its important that you already have a background experience and then it will still take 3-6 months to pick up the tips etc needed for you to go live etc

How long have you been trading FX and what methods have you been using etc ??

Regards

F

Hi F,

Do you have a post explaining your method for entry and exits. I know you use time windows 9 minutes either way of an hour or half hour etc, but not sure if I grasp the method entirely. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.