Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok usd bouncing .............i'm going to work this potential usd sell phase now so back later

N

Please NVP what TF are you guys using to get in and out of trade. I keep placing trades, but get caught up in the entrancement.

Last edited:
right ........usd dropped a lot then so i'm not convinced of much more in tank presently

would prefer some retracements........

Please VPN what TF are you guys using to get in and out of trade. I keep placing trades, but get caught up in the entrancement.

Unless you are an experienced scalper working on a tick chart or a 1 min chart - would advise - not to try it on a live account - but just on a demo

Regards

F

Thought so

A boring Monday - not to forget - lol

I always remember July 4th 2013 independence day - when I got my first 400+ pip day - and it was a Bank Holiday in the US

not there quite yet as missed a few moves over the day and a few small losses here and there................but all in all a better day than most

N

right ........usd dropped a lot then so i'm not convinced of much more in tank presently

would prefer some retracements........

a 20 pip retrace on eu but not convinced yet .....what a day :eek:

GU

3 51pm

We need to see over 5752 and 56 to stay with scalp buys - if we do a LH under 5750 then we need to stay above 5730 to be in bull up scalp bias

Status
Not open for further replies.