Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

11 31 am

At least thats been easy

Double / treble or even more tops on 1 min cannot get over 5800 -03 area and its been sells again after 10 - 10 30 and 11 00 am

Main supports and LitS area next and from 5735 -45 - so will we try under - or stop ??

Time - PA - LR's etc will give us all the clues

EJ

11 35 am

Similar bull and bear stop hunt manipulation in previous hr to EU

Fell from a 139 15 high to a support area at 138 50 ish

Wanting to scalp buy again - BUT - pullbacks staying under 80 / 85 are still sells again

Under 138 50 and 40 - keep selling

Heck! Glad I have no money on the table...

Might have guessed it would be trick time

Crazy moves to catch both bulls and bears out whilst out - but they were readable on times

ie 10 39/ 40 am - end of TW - scalp buys

10 51 - 11 00 - scalp sells on EU

(y)

Well done F and N on all the commentary/advice/calls this am.

How you all trade 6+ pairs I don't know, and post at the same time, bonkers. I struggle to keep up with EU alone.

Anyway, feeling I have learnt lots in this brief spell, and will be back for more either this afty, or tomorrow. Equally, these last few days do show how little I know, which makes me realise I probably wasted too much time trying to make something mechanical work, when discretionary is the way to go, We live and learn.

Cheers all.

Might not be in for 1 30 pm main US Dollar news

Busy day doing a few other domestic chores etc - but will get a few hours in this afternoon for early US session

Glad I got key pips sorted before 10 00 am this morning - first hour from after 6 am was best

Normally 10 30am - 11 30 / midday can be a boring or a trick time to take some money back off you and unsettle you for the afternoon session etc

EU & EJ lows still holding for scalp buys atm - ie 11 43 am

I can't help thinking we'll go back to 1.1240, must be mad. LitS holding anyway.

Cheerio.

Well done F and N on all the commentary/advice/calls this am.

How you all trade 6+ pairs I don't know, and post at the same time, bonkers. I struggle to keep up with EU alone.

Anyway, feeling I have learnt lots in this brief spell, and will be back for more either this afty, or tomorrow. Equally, these last few days do show how little I know, which makes me realise I probably wasted too much time trying to make something mechanical work, when discretionary is the way to go, We live and learn.

Cheers all.

Hi G

Every 500 trades - every 500 hrs etc etc - you get better and it gets easier

As long as you know you can never be 100% correct and you get your money management all in your favour - you are half way there

Then skills come over time - with practice / commitment etc etc

Major Magnum mentioned the other day he's now using 6 screens - I only use 4 and a Laptop - but all the extras assist you in catching extra pips

See you later on

Regards

F

EJ - catching interim tops and bottoms in TW's

EJ

1 min LR Chart with TW from 11 20/21 am to 11 39 am

Not exactly on KT's - but window showed the change - ie scalp buys

192784d1435143648-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-240615-midday.png

Attachments

• EJ - 240615 midday.png
    EJ - 240615 midday.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 573
Over next 2 hrs - popping in and out - second time for a lunch down the pub

See you in between

Remember EU might struggle to get over 1215 - 20 area - thats if it does ?

EJ

1 min LR Chart with TW from 11 20/21 am to 11 39 am

Not exactly on KT's - but window showed the change - ie scalp buys

192784d1435143648-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-240615-midday.png

hey F

sorry i haven't been participating of late as i have been rather busy. This time element of yours. would be great if you could do a one-time post of a chart showing maybe 2 days worth of time windows on to show how it has interacted with price over those trading sessions. Alternatively, can you point me to a post\thread where i can get your time windows and plot it myself for analysis. thanks a ton

Hi Cubed

Have a look at these other 3 threads

192786d1435146283-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-forexmospherian-other-threads-t2w.png

I mention my 6 key times and the 2 TW's every hour in the Trade journal - Devil in the Detail

Also the thread on consistent profits etc covers it there as well in detail - but I forget where abouts though

I use time a lot with my scalping and with interim levels etc

All the best and Good Trading

Regards

F

Attachments

• Forexmospherian other threads on t2w.png
    Forexmospherian other threads on t2w.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 397
I will not be around after 1 00 pm for an hour or so - will miss 1 30 pm Dollar news

EU so far made 1217 again - still scalp bullish in bias above 1190 / 1200 etc - But R;s now at 17 / 20 and 1230 and then the last high 1236

EJ similar set up to EU on chart and GU - needs over 5785+ to be holding on to buys longer

GL with news - see you later

usd still swinging north from earlier lows (gmt on chart)

Attachments

• usd swings.JPG
    usd swings.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 72
if only markets were this simple every day ............sell usd , buy usd

Attachments

• 100 percent bounce.JPG
    100 percent bounce.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 71
Over next 2 hrs - popping in and out - second time for a lunch down the pub

See you in between

Remember EU might struggle to get over 1215 - 20 area - thats if it does ?

EU

2 14 pm

just made 1220 and then pulled back down to 1180 - support area

A 40 pips range to scalp in

Need over 1225 and 35 to be buying more

Under 1175 and 65 would be sells down to 60 or 50 - or even lower

Only back for 10 mins and then got to pop to station to collect son

Should be around again after 3 00 pm

GL guys

Status
Not open for further replies.