Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets hope it doesn't sink........

However, when the Tide comes in all of the boats float no matter the size. Hope you fellows are hauling in. You should probably consider abaft the beam. Just landed 250 pips on EURNOK alone. Am sure you fellows are going to need a bigger boat too.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

However, when the Tide comes in all of the boats float no matter the size. Hope you fellows are hauling in. You should probably consider abaft the beam. Just landed 250 pips on EURNOK alone. Am sure you fellows are going to need a bigger boat too.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Current 340 Pips EUR/NOK Long. However, lets be D.E.V.O.I.D. of all D.I.S.M.A.Y. because we did release and post the K.R.A.K.A.N. in plain sight after all.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

6 30 pm

Finally back up and running on Virgin Media broadband - with a new router

Lets hope it carries on working ;-)

Not planning to trade now - but will have a look through later and update etc

Regards

F

PS - hope you all had a decent afternoon - I can see Sir Gissa's had another big haul :)

Good afternoon lads

Forexmospherian - Have you ever considered doing a webinar of you trading or even a webinar of your past trades you've taken?

It would be bloody useful for us mere mortals :smart:

Hi CS

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you - ie lost broadband this afternoon UK time

Yes been asked to do webinars and skype and videos etc - but did not like skype going back 3 yrs ago - gave me an headache with loads of questions being fired at me etc etc.

I think the best guy to carry this forward for me now is Major Magnum - he's a lot younger and now even incorporating extra methods on top of my intraday method and hopefully over this next year he will take it too another level

I am planning to retire from full time within 2 years now - so going to be winding down to only say 2 -3 days a week and even just a few mornings etc. If I still carry on doing well and don't get too bored etc then might get around to doing a free webinar etc. I still think it takes semi experienced FX traders 3- 6 months to really get into the method and then every additional 3 months you should progress to the next stages of covering say 4 -6 pairs a day and scalping 2 or 3 pairs simultaneously. Major Magnum will have been using my method nearly 18 months now and he himself still says he can see room for improvement and further advancement - so when he does get to the next level - he really will be coining it in on a consistent basis and then may well go Full time. I never thought I would make 10 yrs Full time - so thats why I plan to have more time off by my 63rd Birthday

Regards

F

hi F

can you tell me why the place I indicate below was not a signal ?

N

Hi N

i suppose that 8 50 am candle ( on your chart) was still in a scalp sell from 8 42/3 am and it did then rise slightly but dropped another what 7+ pips or so - before the next scalp buy kicked in

Really its all down to the size of stop you are comfortable with as well - if you can enter as close as possible to intraday turns - ie within 1 to 3 pips - you are then way ahead of the herd - but if you are happy say with 8 -10 pip stops the best entry is not always so critical

If your entry was for a buy you would still have made good pips over the next 30 -60+ mins - but if was for a scalp sell it might have been limited to small pips before the rise carried on

As you say - its very difficult to catch the turns spot on - but when you do catch them - it makes it all worth while

Regards

F

6 30 pm

Regards

F

PS - hope you all had a decent afternoon - I can see Sir Gissa's had another big haul :)
Dear ForeXmospherian,

Glad to see you back on line, had a few requests to Print JBCB for two additional pairs so traded them as well as the 11 favorite pairs. So ended up with profit on 11 + 2 = 13 currency pairs. The Haul was old school and can simply put it down to Utilizing T.W.M.P.A.S.T.S.A.S. and for no other reason than that. Glad to hear A.T.'s traded brilliantly too, so well done those fellows.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear ForeXmospherian,

Glad to see you back on line, had a few requests to Print JBCB for two additional pairs so traded them as well as the 11 favorite pairs. So ended up with profit on 11 + 2 = 13 currency pairs. The Haul was old school and can simply put it down to Utilizing T.W.M.P.A.S.T.S.A.S. and for no other reason than that. Glad to hear A.T.'s traded brilliantly too, so well done those fellows.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Hi Sir Gissa

Glad to hear you are now firing on 13 pairs now - I still struggle with even half a dozen and still cannot do with ease scalps on 3 pairs simultaneously. Tried it at 7 00 pm this evening after a lovely set up on the EU / GU / AU for scalp buys.

I am hoping the guys can work out the coding etc - it all there for those who use their E.Y.E.S. and B.R.A.I.N.

Please feel free to carry on here along with your own T2W threads with all the clues and the forecasts etc and hope you are plan for a real bumper June total (y)

Regards

F

6 30 pm

Regards

F

Hi F i use bt broadband-very good speed but drops to about 3 at times???????????????-i just unplug it at whooosshhhh it goes back to 40-hows vm broadband

Dear itspossible,

Hope you are well and Trading is good. Not entirely sure why you made that comment in your completely original and hilarious style, great stuff, again.
Well done once more to the Author of this post, our great friend ForeXmospherians and to those who added useful info here.
Remember itspossible, do not shoot the messenger, do not take out of context as you know where second guessing and assumptions will lead the Blind. Hopefully this will help you, again.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)
Sry sir G.You know me and my shenanigans.Its all in the best possible taste:devilish:

Friday 12th June 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

Last day of the week and yesterday for me was frustrating as I lost my broadband for over 4 hrs in the afternoon - and was not able to trade.Luckily the morning had been a good one with some nice trades off the EU / GU and UJ.

Just been checking the news calendar an its a light day with no red news listed for this morning.

Normal stuff this morning - although - first scalp of this morning at 6 20/21 am not on the EU / EJ or GU - but instead on the AU - a scalp buy from 7728

Checking now the 6 30 am UK time TW and will do update on the main pairs I plan to trade next

All FX contributions welcome - although no blooming stock recommendations or off subject stuff like this guy faton as sent me - although he looks a scammer troll etc

Have a great day

Regards

F

6 33 am

Now why was the AU my first scalp of the morning ??

Very unusual - but check it out - all lined up nicely from a low and its just moved up 12 pips and I am out with 10 pips - all under 13 minutes and a scalp with a RR of nearly 3

Nice start - Notice now EU joining in

EU

6 44 am

Pre Open Update and quick review

A scalp buy from after 6 24 am - had not lined up initially so thats why I went with the AU - which was a perfect set up on my system

Price approx 1240

My line in the sand area for the Opens is approx 1250 to 1260

Above both then favours more scalp buys and rises to test R area's above

Below both prices then still in a morning bear bias and favours sells - in terms of bias.

For all scalpers - session bias is not important - as you can trade either way as long as the you see potential moves that fit your criteria - but for intraday short term swingers - then the PS and bias is important

The range atm is approx 50 pips - ie 1270 down to 1220 on interim levels.

I will update most hours etc - but for proper longer moves we ideally need to break out the range - one way or the other

For now with 15 mins to EO it will not be up above unless we can make above the line in the sand

That applies to all intraday FX price structures I mention - but remember the line in the sand area will move through out the day all depending on the size of the moves - the market is dynamic and is for ever changing

Morning guys - you too have a great day

Out about 7 40 am and back around 8 35 am ish and then around for a few hours and most of the afternoon - ( broadband and router permitting lol )

Notice AU 's morning low I took first scalp buy from now lasted 30 mins

Will cover the AU in updates this morning - but will do GU and EJ next

GU

6 55 am

Line in the sand area for early AM session on PS is approx 5490 to 5500

We hit around 5550 yesterday and this morning need really over 5530 and 40 to be holding scalp buys on longer for further tries up

Under 5500 and 5490 favours scalp sells down to supports at 75/80 - 5450 and then 5425/30

Low at 5502 as held over 30 mins - but for now in a tightest range and not really showing anything other than scalp moves between 5520 and 5502

Just watch out for tricks after EO and this next 30 min first - but at least you know the main intraday levels for trades etc

Morning Nick

You must let me know how the 30 min time rule works on indices etc etc

As you know never traded the FTSE / Dax / Dow etc etc - but wondered if there are many similar clues that could help decision making ??

F

Status
Not open for further replies.