Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
eu has come off the deck north nicely now .........GU is struggling ........

ouch !!!!!!!!!!! flies north ..................sorry.....viscious spike

jees ...........what the hell is going on ................rollercoaster ride

like F I tend to operate inide time windows.....................I tend to focus the 5mins either side of the 30min bars...........this one has been a circus

i would be very surprised if the eu now bounces significantly north so look for decently prised sell scalps .............

in fact usd s/r levels right now ..........EU at 1234.................c'mon sell

jees ............tense stuff..............euro sell and usd buys both on S/R points

EU fall dammit

N

F thought you might like this

was funny as I just thought it was 4.30 not 3.30 and sold some dax at 11446.5 thinking it would be squeezed at the close. Now I closed out +110 pips not bad for a mistake and time to end a great day.

These early mornings causing some confusion with me. So I had a cracking day now and unless something else looks a great that's me for the day.
GL

gu and EU both selling again now ..................pretty fast stuff and not for the fainthearted

F thought you might like this

was funny as I just thought it was 4.30 not 3.30 and sold some dax at 11446.5 thinking it would be squeezed at the close. Now I closed out +110 pips not bad for a mistake and time to end a great day.

These early mornings causing some confusion with me. So I had a cracking day now and unless something else looks a great that's me for the day.
GL

nice ................takem however they come dude..........

[
Are you fishing for haters with that comment sir G

Dear itspossible,

Hope you are well and Trading is good. Not entirely sure why you made that comment in your completely original and hilarious style, great stuff, again.
Well done once more to the Author of this post, our great friend ForeXmospherians and to those who added useful info here.
Remember itspossible, do not shoot the messenger, do not take out of context as you know where second guessing and assumptions will lead the Blind. Hopefully this will help you, again.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

usd slowly drilling north so stay on the scalp sells ..........like a bloody bucking bronco though and not sticking much

eu peaked at 1235 and down to 23

GU was better peaking at 5502 back to 83 now ...........GBP is the sell not euro

fishing-boat-trolling.jpg

Are you fishing for haters with that comment sir G

that guy needs more rods ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.