Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

7 13 am

The new low on GU this morning is now 5470

Bounces - or scalp buys staying under 5493 should be sells again - but then keep an eye on 30 min rule from 7 03 am as well

The GU as remained OK - staying under levels etc - BUT EU - well total manipulation from HFT bots on that one

the 7 20 am candle I have going up over 30 pips in one min - ;-)

If thats not trickery or game play manipulation - my names Donald Duck lol

The GU as remained OK - staying under levels etc - BUT EU - well total manipulation from HFT bots on that one

I watched that live and my sells never got filled, 'price no longer available'.

So they took out a pile of sitting orders and then straight back down. Nice!

Just before I go out - noticed the UChf - opposite correlated to EU was a sell after 7 00 amd and 7 09 am and had similar big spike candle at 7 20 am

Thats now under its "line in the sand " - whilst for now EU above its line but needs above 1325 and 30 to stay with buys

See you later

F

Gm

taken 22 pips out of gbpchf, never trader before.....I might come back in...we see

Have a good day

Attachments

• gc.png
    gc.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 60
F

Gm

taken 22 pips out of gbpchf, never trader before.....I might come back in...we see

Have a good day

Hi / Evening Fugazsy

The Pound as been weak from early morning and pre opens - and then the fall started - check out GU / GJ / GA / GChf - all in a similar sync below there lines in the sand areas - or bearish PS for early session.

GU was only pair I was able to leave 30% stakes on whilst I was out- and had not scalped other pairs.

Good start for your session Fugazsy - personally I think the EU is often the most difficult pair to try and "swing" at times - especially early mornings when its all scalp and trickery stuff done by all the HFT set ups etc etc

GL

Regards

F

GU

6 46am

Price structure for this morning session pre Opens is based for me on my line in the sand area - which on the GU is approx 5505 to 5515

Below both prices and PS favours scalp sells and price falls

Above both prices and PS favours scalp buys and rises

My first scalp sell on the GU was from 5494/5 and it dropped to a low of 5482 - a new morning low for now

I can scalp buy above say 5483 + - but unless I see back over 5500 and 5505+ then I would still be looking for another scalp sell for now

I will however be keeping an eye on the 30 min time rules on interim highs and lows and also being careful on exactly the 7 00 am UK time hour change

GU

6 58 am

Everything on the GU says sell again - except interim supports and my 30 min time rule

Who's going to win here ??

GU

7 13 am

The new low on GU this morning is now 5470

Bounces - or scalp buys staying under 5493 should be sells again - but then keep an eye on 30 min rule from 7 03 am as wel
l

GU

8 36 am

Comments above over last 2 hrs or so

It was only pair I had confidence out of 3 I had scalped to leave a trade 30% stake on whilst I was out for approx 50 mins

Thankfully - the Pound was weak and not a lot of trickery played on the pair - it just fell - so far down to 5430 - over 70 pips from the line in the sand PS area

Will update other pairs and get some new scalp in next

EU

8 44am

Unless you are a scalper - this pair will send you dizzy lol

Its played and been tricked either side of its morning PS so far

After 7 39 - 7 51 - 8 00 -8 30 am - all KEY Times over last hr - its been in sell mode after a LH at 1321 from 1332 early on a spike.

I mentioned before I popped out it needed over 1325 and 30 + to stay with buys - and they never happened

I did not have confidence to leave a 30% stake on - as I thought 8 00 am and LO would be more trickery etc - but all looked OK and it kept falling - so far to 1265 - still a HH from low of a few days ago at 1259/60

We would need under 1255 and 50 to stay with sells and a bounce over 85 and 90 to hold any scalp buys on longer than normal

Atm 8 39 am was a scalp buy - but can it last ????

Hi / Evening Fugazsy

The Pound as been weak from early morning and pre opens - and then the fall started - check out GU / GJ / GA / GChf - all in a similar sync below there lines in the sand areas - or bearish PS for early session.

GU was only pair I was able to leave 30% stakes on whilst I was out- and had not scalped other pairs.

Good start for your session Fugazsy - personally I think the EU is often the most difficult pair to try and "swing" at times - especially early mornings when its all scalp and trickery stuff done by all the HFT set ups etc etc

GL

Regards

F

Yes, Pound weak Swiss strong...

Yen crosses

Strange this morning - yen was weak and crosses had been rising - especially UJ

EJ still just at it line in the sand area around 139 15 - 25/30 area

Above the area - look more at buys again - under area and 139 00 look more for sells and falls down to next interim support levels

EU

8 52 am

Clear areas now from last move clues

We need above 1281 and 85 to scalp buy more and under 1280 its sells that can be held on under 1255 and 50

UChf

8 56 am

Line in sand around 9325 -35

Above - favours buys and more tries up

Below both levels and 9315 favours sell and tests lower to supports lower

EU

8 52 am

Clear areas now from last move clues

We need above 1281 and 85 to scalp buy more and under 1280 its sells that can be held on under 1255 and 50

EU

8 57am

Some real clarity then on EU and NO trickery tried in last 10 mins - (y)

Price dropped to 1250 and under 69 on bounces - still another scalp sell

Whether you scalp buy above 50 depends if you are a scalper after 2- 10 pips etc or not ?

Yen crosses

Strange this morning - yen was weak and crosses had been rising - especially UJ

EJ still just at it line in the sand area around 139 15 - 25/30 area

Above the area - look more at buys again - under area and 139 00 look more for sells and falls down to next interim support levels

was looking at chfjpy, she moved after the BO on bar 5:55...now Pound strong

Last edited:
GU

8 53 am

Notice low held over 30 mins now

Will look for set ups next in this TW

GU

Whilst the EU as been falling - the GU as stopped and as been trying to turn back up above 5435

Its needs above 55 to stay with any scalp buys and under 33 and 27 then look more for sells - as falls would be continuing again

Status
Not open for further replies.