Not open for further replies.
EU

3 17 pm

New level - line in sand for US session is now 1310 /15

Under both prices favours sells and lower

Above both prices favours buys and higher

I am here to around 3 50 pm and then finishing for the day

EU was a bounce from 1280 just before 3 30pm

Under 1305 we should be able to sell again - but then its 30 min rule on low again

Thanks for the wonderful Day Mr. F.(y)

Hi iroukis

I am very pleased its been good for you

Unusual day for me - as not around as much as normal - but able to catch main moves and do well on them

Not had many bad scalps at all - but had many over 10 and 15+ pips and also some 30% stakes making over 50 pips

Going to pop in after I am back from Nottingham later on this evening

All the best and see you in the morning

Regards

F

hey all

heres some comments on the day though the usd index 's eyes.......

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1648.html#post2558214

meanwhile it was also obvious today where the usd index WAS NOT going pricewise....look at that brick wall of support level all day .................

one thing I used to get hammered into me by an old mentor was to understand where prices were not going as much as where they were going........

Forexperian teaches you the same thing here with his approach (and a lot more as well).....

N

Attachments

• usd support line.JPG
    usd support line.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 76
Hi guys

Just popping in to check markets tonight - especially GU with both Carney and Osborne doing a Mansion House speech .

Not planning to stay but going to check over the next TW's over next hour for any nice set ups etc

Thursday 11th June 2015 - Pre EO & LO

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Missed out on a great start to the morning by about 15 mins on Yen crosses this morning

The exact time was 5 53 / 54 am - check out the EJ / UJ and GJ - approx 30 pip+ rise in under 8 mins on both

Although in my Hour time window but not at an exact KT - those 3 moves kicked in simultaneously - and were large - ie over 100 pips in total available on 3 scalps - although any scalpers would be delighted to catch even just half that amount in under 10 mins.

Maybe a bit scary to no scalpers and less experienced intraday traders - but readable and available from the tick and 1 min chart using my method.

Anyway - back to this morning and normal stuff with me out approximately at 7 40 am for 50 mins along with a few breaks through out this morning

All contributions on intraday FX are welcome - at any time of the trading day - comments - calls - charts - forecasts - moans - delights etc etc

Have a great day

Regards

F

6 28 am

My scalps have both been sells on the EU and GU so far - all from around the "line in the sand" PS areas given off my 1 min LR chart

None were ideal from 6 09 am - end of hr TW but by 6 18 am - we had the PA to allow over 10 pip scalps on both pairs.

I missed out the EJ - mainly due to the 5 53/ 54 am large move - but its out of sync with the EU for now anyway - but the EU and GU were both in sync

EU

6 39 am

My morning line in the sand is around the 1305 / 15 area for price structure pre Opens

Above both prices favours scalp buys and rise and below both prices favours tests on lower interim supports

My first scalp sell was from approx 1308 /8 and price dropped to 1294 - with first interim supports at 1290 and 1280/82

I would need bounces back over 1315 and 20 to be holding any scalp buys on longer for tests on the interim R areas at 25 - 30/35 - 1350 etc etc

Yesterday we saw an HH at 1384/5 and a HL at 1259/60 - and so many might expect more rises again today - for me - i just dont go off daily's or 4 hrs for short term intraday - anything above 5 mins is a waste of time as far as I am concerned - and is far more accurate

Morning F,

You made me some pips again yesterday, this time on GU but with the Dax going a bit crazy I had no time to write, although still read -)

Cheers and gl for today.

GU

6 46am

Price structure for this morning session pre Opens is based for me on my line in the sand area - which on the GU is approx 5505 to 5515

Below both prices and PS favours scalp sells and price falls

Above both prices and PS favours scalp buys and rises

My first scalp sell on the GU was from 5494/5 and it dropped to a low of 5482 - a new morning low for now

I can scalp buy above say 5483 + - but unless I see back over 5500 and 5505+ then I would still be looking for another scalp sell for now

I will however be keeping an eye on the 30 min time rules on interim highs and lows and also being careful on exactly the 7 00 am UK time hour change

Morning F,

You made me some pips again yesterday, this time on GU but with the Dax going a bit crazy I had no time to write, although still read -)

Cheers and gl for today.

Morning N

Glad the GU worked out - and yes heard about the Dax etc etc

GL and I hope you have another positive day

Regards

F

Because of the conflict here with clues for normal TA and my time rules on interim highs and lows - I am going to wait for the Open trickery first to kick in - before taking more scalps

The yen crosses favoured pullbacks after the quick moves up at 5 53am this morning

GU

6 58 am

Everything on the GU says sell again - except interim supports and my 30 min time rule

Who's going to win here ??

7 03 am

If you are a quick scalper - you have made over 20 pips on buys and sells in last 3 -4 mins on EU / GU

The time rules helped with the stop hunt up to take out sellers but then after 7 02 am the sells came in with new lows again

EU

7 06 am

Notice the 7 00 am up - scalp buy move stopped at 1309 - ie in middle of line in the sand

It needed above 1310 and 15 to have turned the EU again

Now its dropped to 1292 - a LL in the morning sequence

Bounces staying under 1301/03 should now be sells again

UJ

7 10 am

This pair as been a real mover this morning - which really is unusual as I expect far greater moves on the other crosses - ie GJ and EJ

7 00 am saw a scalp buy move of 15 pips in 8 mins or so - thats a big quick move for it after a 30+ move in a similar time at 5 53am

Will keep an eye on it more during the day

Status
Not open for further replies.