Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow
I'm struggling to keep your rhythm man
levels changing very fast
I'd like to calculate buy,sell,interim s\r by myself but I'm not there yet

and my Linear Regressions on Dukascopy doesn't follow the market structure as I wished

hope you can find some time at the end of the day F to help me
don't wanna disturb now
I'll keep observing
congratulations to all good scalpers here in these thread

4 08 pm

Back now for an hour or so - therefore will explain my scalping methods in more detail along with some examples

I will use examples on the 4 main FX pairs I have been trading this last week or so - ie EU / EJ / GU / UJ

Glad to see some great pips being made on this thread today - well done guys

4 08 pm

Back now for an hour or so - therefore will explain my scalping methods in more detail along with some examples

I will use examples on the 4 main FX pairs I have been trading this last week or so - ie EU / EJ / GU / UJ

Glad to see some great pips being made on this thread today - well done guys

may I post my EJ|UJ|EU|UC charts Dukascopy for comparison?

GU after 4 00 pm as a scalping exercise

OK this is my GU 1 Min LR chart at approx 4 10 pm this afternoon

I will explain what I am seeing and from 4 04 / 05 it was a scalp sell with stop needing to be 5336

191184d1433258059-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-20615pm.png

Attachments

• GU - 20615pm.png
    GU - 20615pm.png
    63 KB · Views: 499
been in meetings all day ........will see if I can jump in now for some fun

N

GU

4 16 pm

We need the break of support and the TL to hold any scalp sells under 36 on longer

That basically means under 5318

Does the charting platform provider you use Forexmospherian have the option of a demo a/c ? If yes is it possible to save a template of your settings?

Thanks,Edward

Does the charting platform provider you use Forexmospherian have the option of a demo a/c ? If yes is it possible to save a template of your settings?

Thanks,Edward

Trouble is when I swopped settings with Major M on ctrader - his came out different to mine

Its amazing - they all are so individual on your charts - they never seem identical

But will check out some alternative ways etc

on my favourite usd pairs hang fast...............

EU had some nice sells recently off the 5331 level and GU was a beaut selling off/around 1144

but those are long gone

back soon
N

Theres the clue on line in sand on this scalp on GU now - 5315

Above 15 still a buy

Under 14 then goes back to sells to test under 5310 etc

Status
Not open for further replies.