Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right but one thing I have learned from trading is never hope, bank profits and bailout if it doesn't go my way directly.

the quicker you can get part stakes in a stop in profit the better - its then a win/ win scenario what ever happens - although you win a lot more if your move continues etc

Also I will post another EU chart in a bit - its just all in a bullish price structure for me since Opens

I think thats been a nice morning session for experienced intraday FX traders

I think it might have caught out a lot of swing traders etc

I rarely catch big trend moves.:mad::mad:

The expert for that is Sir Gissachance

I am a novice compared to him on the real big 500 -1000+ moves over many days and weeks etc but I really just focus intraday - but happy to leave 30% stakes on for days and weeks and longer if they are still in profit

The most important thing for me is to avoid silly mistakes, that's why a wait some times and miss some good scalps and trend moves. But if I am scalping all day one mistake can cost me 2 scalps, since I don;t know how to use a small sl. I always use a hard sl of 15 pip, and once in the trade i Manage it to the actual risk. But at the same time I know in most cases where a proper sl have to go and if it is more than what I can afford I just don't take the trade.
That's why I have to work on your 1 min set up.

EU - update for Midday June 2nd 2015

Previous chart posted this morning

191144d1433236198-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-20615-am.png

Update after latest high

191150d1433241766-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-20615-update.png

Attachments

• EU - 20615 update.png
    EU - 20615 update.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 473
The most important thing for me is to avoid silly mistakes, that's why a wait some times and miss some good scalps and trend moves. But if I am scalping all day one mistake can cost me 2 scalps, since I don;t know how to use a small sl. I always use a hard sl of 15 pip, and once in the trade i Manage it to the actual risk. But at the same time I know in most cases where a proper sl have to go and if it is more than what I can afford I just don't take the trade.
That's why I have to work on your 1 min set up.

It takes time - i think Major Magnum needed a few months to understand LRs set up and then after 3 months he was in the zone on intraday moves on a demo - but took him approx 6 months to be confident to go live etc .

Hes more of a perfectionist than me - so he was maybe wanting 90%+ success rates and stops all under 3 pips etc etc. I accept small losses with no problem and also accept that i will miss out on loads of pips when not around - - but as long as I can make over 50 pips in a 4 -8 hr session - i have achieved my goals

Anything over 100 or 200 + pips is just cream on the cake etc

OK - popping out now - hope to be back by 2 pm and have a few hrs in US session

Stay focused and GL

Regards

F

Excellent - Well done MM

Well I have just seen Mr Fox has done a 20% increase and Tar what about a 100% increase - so I will shut up with my paltry 5% account increase

After drop the "retail FX expert" tag off thread heading and say - just an average old intraday trader now - lol

Will be popping back in later

Regards#

F

Good Morning F,

+5% certainly isn't paltry, and congratulations on such an increase. There are quite a few traders out there who would give their right arm for a +1% increase per day.

As you are aware, none of us picked up trading, and started running right away, but all our good fortune has come with hard work.

As for my returns, I am in at 2% risk per trade, and you go in at 0.5% risk per trade, so effectively your returns would be just as good as mine if you went in at 2%, or i was risking 0.5%.

Have a good day trading.

Best
John.

the quicker you can get part stakes in a stop in profit the better - its then a win/ win scenario what ever happens - although you win a lot more if your move continues etc

Also I will post another EU chart in a bit - its just all in a bullish price structure for me since Opens

is it correct to say that EJ at the moment is in No Man Land. Bermuda triangle zone?

1 54 pm

Sorry guys - will not be back at desk trading for 2 00 pm - more likely 2 45 / 3 00pm

Notice some news at 3 pm - but only minor and not red

Also noticed EJ carried on up higher but EU stalling at 1055 area - and 55 to 65 is all R as well

If we stay above 1017 / 20 then maybe scalp buys on again - but under 0990 and 80 we have dropped out of bullish PS for US session

Not looked at other pairs so cannot update yet

See you later and normally 2 30 to 3 45 pm UK time is key time for some new intraday trades to get going - so hope to be back for then

Regards

F

is it correct to say that EJ at the moment is in No Man Land. Bermuda triangle zone?

Yes - between 40 and 90 - 50 pip range and tight - bias still up but a lot of R;s at 90 and then 138 00

Either scalp for 3-10+ pips etc or wait for proper breaches of levels

See you later

regards

F

Me friend GBPNZD bullish above 2.1425/30 and bearish below 2.1400/95

Status
Not open for further replies.