Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Forexmospherian/traders of this thread,

I joined this thread a few days ago and have been following it silently since. I have been amazed at how you guys make such tight calls on 1 minute bars, and before being here I would not of thought it possible.

I started demo trading a few days ago to try to duplicate this as best I could - results at first were not good at all, but I have persisted. Yesterday was much better, caught two nice moves down. This morning I shorted the EU at around 6:50 (my server is 2 hours ahead, hence the chart says 08:50) @ 1.11481 with 4 lots, stop @ 1.11481. I took profit on 4 targets each at 1R multiples. Anyway, I was very pleased with this call and I think it suggests I'm shaping up OK. Any comments welcome, I know I have a lot to learn.

Just wanted to thank everyone for the contribution on this thread, also make my first post.

Hi Dess 66

Welcome and well done on your trade call

It does take time , perseverance, commitment and a good control over you mindset to work on a short term intraday basis - but - its all possible - as Major Magnum has proved over this last 14 months or so.

Please feel free to join in - as and when suits you with your charts and thoughts and ideas etc etc

Any questions on any of the main components used in my method - please fee l free to ask etc

Need to check your trade again - but it all looks good on the surface and really pleased for it to work out well

Look forward to seeing you around and all the very best

Regards

F

hey guys... been a bit busy today to post but made 64 pips today. hoping ill have time tomorrow to join in. looking at a sell on EU now.

this is what i am looking at, red line entry

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Maybe these are the same people who voted Labour or Lib Democrats in the General elections - when the winners seem to have chosen Tories :LOL:

Dear ForeXmospherian,
Great Thread and thanks for sharing. This post and the vast amount of Traders following is the sum result of a great trader with a work ethic second to none. Very well done and a special thanks to other traders for adding positive comments here, too many to name but must mention the very Brilliant Major Magnum.
Furthermore and if it helps, I will be posting JBCB for 11 Currency Pairs very shortly and hope you find via the normal channels.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Thursday 21st May 2015 - Pre Opens

stuck in a range which failed to break after the news

Good Morning guys

Yes - as Cubed mentioned last night - he was able to take a nice pullback into the range again - simply because the EU could not break above the 1135 / 40 resistance area last night - even though price structure wise - it favoured higher than testing the supports again at 1100 - 1090 and 1070.

I will update and review this pair more in the next 10 mins - but It was a shame yesterday afternoon and the 7 00 pm news did not give us the movements we needed to happen - it was a fairly slow and boring session - but at least there were some intraday trades still available

Hopefully, today will be different again - with a busy red news announcement day - starting at the LO at 8 00 am and again at 8 30am - both related to the Euro.

OK - lets see what might be available scalp wise at 6 21 am - 6 30 - 6 39 - 6 51am

All FX contributions welcome and feel free to join in

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

6 27 am

atm price is around 1121 and for me in terms of the 1 min PS for the Opens - the pair favours higher and a try above 1134 and 40 - BUT - initially - its been a scalp sell at 1125/6

Overnight it tested down to 1190 after a low of 1163 yesterday and a HL of 1070/71.

I have a nice TL from 1170 to 1193 and extrapolated up and basically whilst price stays above this dynamic support - we should carry on up and test 1135 / 40 again

First obstacle above is 1128 and 30 - then 35 and 41

To look at holding a scalp sell on longer I really need price to drop under 1113 and 1107 and then price might fall and test the interim supports at 1100

EJ

6 32am

This pair is in a similar PS to the EU - but was actually easier to spot as a scalp sell at 6 21 am around 134 65 - as the fall at 6 09 am gave it away - but I was not here for that scalp.

Interim supports from 48 to 55 - we would need under both to stay with any scalp sell for now

6 30 am on the EU was 1118 - and for me - thats above my TL and was time to exit the scalp sell at 1118 and reverse to a scalp buy

I need above 28 and 35 to stay with it

EU

6 37 am

scalp buy cannot make over 22 and so exit and see if it tests the TL

Back over 1122 - I will scalp buy again

Under 1114 and 13 and 1107 I will be in scalp sells

GU

6 42 am

PS wise like EU - for me above 5540 its bullish - BUT the 5560 R area is stopping it rise

Another pair that as been a scalp sell after 6 09 and 6 21 am and so far its at 5548

Supports at 5530 and 40 areas - and we would need under both to hold scalp sells on longer

Above 5552 and 57 and 62 - all scalp buy prices for trying higher

I dont think I will be around for the 8 00 and 8 30 am news - my Son got's exams this morning so school run starting earlier.

I should be back before 9 00 am and then plan a couple of hours either side lunchtime and will try and be around for the 1 30 pm and 3 00 pm red news announcements

So far this first 30+ mins of the morning as been slow and not that nice

I just hope it does not all kick off whilst I am not here - sod's law ;-)

6 56 am

Just looking at the UChf / swissy to see what its up to for more guidance with the EU

For me the SWissy is bearish under 9370 - 65 - and so if it drops and tests lower and under 9330 - then EU should rise

6 56 am

Just looking at the UChf / swissy to see what its up to for more guidance with the EU

For me the SWissy is bearish under 9370 - 65 - and so if it drops and tests lower and under 9330 - then EU should rise

That tied in with EU rising again from 6 51 am and 1117 - trouble is not over 1122 yet and i need over that price again as already mentioned to look at taking more scalp buys

The range on the EU for now is like 1123 to 1115 - approx 8 pips - and we need to come out of it - either way really to start the larger moves

GU

6 42 am

PS wise like EU - for me above 5540 its bullish - BUT the 5560 R area is stopping it rise

Another pair that as been a scalp sell after 6 09 and 6 21 am and so far its at 5548

Supports at 5530 and 40 areas - and we would need under both to hold scalp sells on longer

Above 5552 and 57 and 62 - all scalp buy prices for trying higher

GU

6 59 am

The only nice scalp so far

Price now down at 5535 as I type
- still a sell under 43

EJ

6 32am

This pair is in a similar PS to the EU - but was actually easier to spot as a scalp sell at 6 21 am around 134 65 - as the fall at 6 09 am gave it away - but I was not here for that scalp.

Interim supports from 48 to 55 - we would need under both to stay with any scalp sell for now

EJ

7 04 am

Price now down at 134 44 after a 37 low

Status
Not open for further replies.