Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
The EU shot up about 50 pips before a 120 pip drop ( delayed )

Thats brilliant stop hunting by the Banksters - figures not that bad but the market as made sure any traders leaving trades on - needed very large stop etc

The Non Farm Payroll new release nowadays is nothings compared to 3 and 5 and 10 yrs ago - when you had the 150 -300+ pip moves all within 5 or 10 mins etc

This ones gone nowhere really - so far a damp squid

EU trying back up again - but still in the 1200 to 1250 range atm

Will we see more change in the next hour ??

Not even bothered to scalp it for now - worried about my 2 platform reliabilities atm

The EU shot up about 50 pips before a 120 pip drop ( delayed )

Thats brilliant stop hunting by the Banksters - figures not that bad but the market as made sure any traders leaving trades on - needed very large stop etc

Why I say it was brilliant stop hunting - the market made sure it went under the low of the morning on the EU and GU and similar the highs on the main dollar leading pairs - just to dump traders who thought they had profits in the bag

2 00 pm

EU

now back up again at 1270 area and PS is trying to change again and now above 1210 and 20 we are in a bullish session again

GU

For me still in a bearish PS under 5460 /70 - even though price as bounced back up 70 pips or so from its news low

I do enjoy popping in on this thread, crackin' posts, intelligent well thought out trading, good to see Fugazsy is on here, pleeeeeeaaaaaase come over to Dax.......

I do enjoy popping in on this thread, crackin' posts, intelligent well thought out trading, good to see Fugazsy is on here, pleeeeeeaaaaaase come over to Dax.......

Hi TJ

Thank you and cheers (y)

In the approx 13 yrs I have been trading FX - I have never tried trading Gold /Silver / Oil / Dow / Ftse / Dax etc .

I am sure some of my time rules might apply to these other markets - but have never checked them out.

Before I retire fully in next couple of years - I must spend some time in these other markets - just to see.

I hope your trading is going well and all the best

Regards

F

GU

3 22 pm

Price at 5385 and still in the bearish PS under 5420 and 50 now

Supports at 5350 and and then maybe 45 /50

EU

Hovering above 1200 and in a range of approx 100 pips - above 1280 and 1300 back to holding scalp buys - under 1180 and 60 stay with sells again

Uchf and UCad - back bullish - but messy - nothing that interesting - I hope after 3 30 pm and 4 00 pm we might see some more opportunities

Yen Crosses

3 25 pm

Both EJ and UJ have seen prices fall in this early US session - suggesting YEN strength rather than weak Euro / and US dollar

Both still in ranges - but both bearish for now

3 44pm

GU

its a scalp buy atm above 5360 - but I am looking to sell again under 5405/8 area

We might stall at 5400 - but then its a question can the low last 30 mins with no breach

GU

3 54pm

We hSve stalled at 5403/4 and so far pullbacks down only been 7 pips

Low was at 3 35 pm - so if we are still above low after say 4 05 and end of TW at 4 09 pm - well then could be looking at more scalp buys above 5380 or 90

GU

4 00pm

Never dropped under 5390 and once after 3 51pm and 5410 + still a scalp buy

EU in a similar scalp buy set up from 3 35 pm

GL and back a bit later on

4 21 pm

GU

We have topped - so far at 5445 and really here to 50 /55 is all R

If we pullback then above 5408/10 - its scalp buys again - but remember 30 min rule on any high - and soon the low at 5360 will have held nearly 60 mins

Quite amazing that a scalp buy from a low goes up nearly 85 pips in approx 40 mins or so

A lot of volatility still

4 46pm

That GU as got some money behind it atm -

Still trying up as a scalp buy with more R's at 5480 and 5500

Now supports from 5408 / 10 and 5430 and last 5446

7 11 pm

GU

6 51 pm exactly

High at 5475 and then a scalp sell which continues after 7 00 am down

I have finished trading ages ago - but had another 30% stake on since after 4 00 pm - so exited now

Only like leaving trades on over the weekend if the trade is already up over 150 /200 pips - just being up 60 -70 pips - not enough

Enjoy your weekend

Excellent thread, great resource to learn from. Lots to learn and lots to aspire too.

Forexmospherian, MM, Fugazsy and NVP can't give you enough respect.

Keep up the good work.

Hi Showtyne

Thank you - that's very nice of you to make those comments (y)

I am sure some here on T2W are going to think - Showtyne must be another multi nic of one of those 4 members you mentioned - etc etc - but as you know - we are all different members - (and we are not you) - but we all share an enthusiasm about intraday trading the FX market - and all of us want to share and show that it is possible - and that you can make great consistent profits when you have spent the time and commitment learning a great method.

You - as are other committed Intraday FX traders are all very welcome to join in and participate at what ever level suits you - and if we can help you on your own trading journey even better.

I am sure we all learn from each other anyway - and I enjoy sharing and learning whilst making a very comfortable living at the same time.

All the best to you

Regards

F

Last edited:
Going to post some stuff this weekend on the GU from this last few weeks leading up to Election day on Thursday 7th - but will do it in the "devil in the detail" trading journal.

We can discuss it more in this thread etc if need be - but some interesting key times and time windows etc with regards to its movements etc

hey gang

sorry I've been out of the mix ............tied up on consulting side.........hopefully may be back next week for a while

N

Status
Not open for further replies.