Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
rrita seems a cheaky member - posting stuff about a new copy trade service in a lot of blogs etc

Please stay out of here rrita - Thank You

GU

8 21 AM

Now made 4903 and will exit my 30%

Above 4880 still scalp bullish - but will look to renter late from a pullback - or of we try over 4915 and 20

Going to have a break and will post my GU chart in next 15 mins or so

GU - 1 Min LR Chart from after 3 21pm yesterday

GU

Nice buy after 7 09 am and 7 51am and LO at 8 00am

Approx 70 pip move up this morning

Out this next hour - back after 10 30 am

188458d1428479062-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-80415-am.png

Attachments

• GU - 80415 am.png
    GU - 80415 am.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 514
Mornin' F, I see the F bomb is still on target.

I'm liking this TechQuant guy's threads, a very insightful good read, do you think he's genuinely new to the forum ?

I hope so, as he appears to have a very deep knowledge of the hardware side of the server farms & general "flash boys" information.

Seeing as he is FX I Just wondered what the hardcore time served F man thought ?

Last edited:
Mornin' F, I see the F bomb is still on target.

I'm liking this TechQuant guy's threads, a very insightful good read, do you think he's genuinely new to the forum ?

I hope so, as he appears to have a very deep knowledge of the hardware side of the server farms & general "flash boys" information.

Seeing as he is FX I Just wondered what the hardcore time served F man thought ?

hi TJ

Agree - i like reading TQ's thread - although will say without being bitchy - was not impressed with his initial trades and MM etc

I do think he his an ex member as well - and have my view on who he was ( ;-) ) - but no two ways about it - he's a clever guy and very knowledgeable etc etc

I dont know how he will adapt to retail trading - and so keen to see how he adjusts over this next month or so with his trading results

Have a good day

Regards

F

GU

10 38 am

My trade of the morning and I did leave another 30% on before I left - with my stops having to be at 4878 - which actually was not in profit from the latest scalp buy I had taken before I dropped to 30%

Now over an hour later its up to 4938 - so up another 50+ pips at 30% - so like a nice good scalp at 100% stakes

Above 4905 on pullbacks - still another buy - and any scalp sells can only be held on under 4900 and 4880 etc

EU

10 43 am

Not left any 30% stake on - as seems it still in a range and cannot breach over 0880 to try 0900 +

Above 56 / 60 we are still in a bullish session price structure - BUT without going over say 84 and 87 - we will not be going higher

UJ

10 47 am

For me under 120 10 and 120 00 its a bearish price session needing supports at 119 70 to let go for bigger falls

If we cannot breach under say 119 63 / 70 then - we will try back up again - but we should know before midday

UChf

10 48am

A bearish price session structure under 9650 - but would need under 9600 to see more falls and more scalp sells etc

Need back over 9630+ to look at start holding any scalp buys taken on longer

EJ

10 52am

Bullish price session structure above 130 00 and 130 10 - but needs over 40 and 55 to stay with scalp buys

Dropping under 130 15 and then 130 -00 would signal a change etc and to look then at more scalp sells

hi TJ

Agree - i like reading TQ's thread - although will say without being bitchy - was not impressed with his initial trades and MM etc

I do think he his an ex member as well - and have my view on who he was ( ;-) ) - but no two ways about it - he's a clever guy and very knowledgeable etc etc

I dont know how he will adapt to retail trading - and so keen to see how he adjusts over this next month or so with his trading results

Have a good day

Regards

F

Agreed F, very interesting to see what will happen (Hopefully not an advertising lead).

One of the bank boys I know came into retail & lasted 3 months, it drove him slightly cuckoo, he thinks we're all insane, maybe we are, he's back on the Institutional side, ha ha ha !! probably laughing at all of us. :LOL:

Anyway I think I'm still sane after all this time !

have fun today mate

GU

10 38 am

My trade of the morning and I did leave another 30% on before I left - with my stops having to be at 4878 - which actually was not in profit from the latest scalp buy I had taken before I dropped to 30%

Now over an hour later its up to 4938 - so up another 50+ pips at 30% - so like a nice good scalp at 100% stakes

Above 4905 on pullbacks - still another buy - and any scalp sells can only be held on under 4900 and 4880 etc

GU

11 02am

Need under 4928 and 23 to hold any scalp sells on under 4943 and if that worked first supports at 4914/ 16 - and then under there 4905 area

Above 4946 and 50 - look for more scalp buys -

Agreed F, very interesting to see what will happen (Hopefully not an advertising lead).

One of the bank boys I know came into retail & lasted 3 months, it drove him slightly cuckoo, he thinks we're all insane, maybe we are, he's back on the Institutional side, ha ha ha !! probably laughing at all of us. :LOL:

Anyway I think I'm still sane after all this time !

have fun today mate

LOL

My wife said i lost my sanity about 30 yrs ago - and I generally say - yes marrying her ;-))

Its a different world - retail and commercial - we do have some good advantages - like we only have to follow the big boys and have a choice - as we don't have to trade or work specific hours etc etc.

I also think it a different game - and that's why any commercial guys might find it difficult making the switch etc

Yes - you too have fun and have a good session

(y)

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.