Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok im in hope i dont jinx you
GU long at 4890 want 25 pips

gu was a fast fast buy...........but i'm not convinced............in the past I would have eaten 3 trades by now .............but why take the chance ...........

I cannot see it making over 4805 /10 area - but you never know

Waiting to see if 12 51 pm low hold 30 mins gives us more clues and for now above about 82/3 still possible as a buy - but under 75 and 71 would be selling again

Over 98 and 4802 can buy to 05 or max 4810 ??

usd coming back into longer term bull trend ............not what I was looking for

ok got to call an agency ...........delayed it but must call now

later
N

GU

1 13pm

out at 93 on 30% buy

Its a tease zone for me under 4802 and above 4782 - could just play up in that little range - so will wait

1 32 pm

Back for a check before news and awaiting a spag bog being cooked in microwave ( with a salad and balsamic dressing ;-) )

Got a 30% stake on sell on GU under 73 for now and thinking are supports at 4750 or 45 ish ?

Got to check them out - not in EU / UCad or AU for now

1 32 pm

Back for a check before news and awaiting a spag bog being cooked in microwave ( with a salad and balsamic dressing ;-) )

Got a 30% stake on sell on GU under 73 for now and thinking are supports at 4750 or 45 ish ?

Got to check them out - not in EU / UCad or AU for now

Neither by the look of it now at 1 38 pm down at 4741 and under 54 still a sell

With GU falling and other pairs not really doing much - looks like UCad as been the buy from 1 21 pm and 1 30 pm

Not in it - but remembering saying above 2750 and 55 would be scalp buying

Price now 54 after a 57 high so far

Status
Not open for further replies.