Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
butt kicking performance MM..........I say this again as a follower since day 1 of this thread .............I really really do not think people realise how impressive Forexperian and your trading is ............day in day out its impressive and consistent

ive watched and seen many many traders over the years (since the 80's) and few get to the levels you guys operate at

respect (y)
N

I am more impressed with Major M's stats than mine

It took me years to make a 400 pip day.

He beat that in only 6 months after going live

He's got no problem if he can keep stops tight - and the moves those stops up into profit and carry on scalping

Glad you had a good morning N

F

wicked whip on usd ...........had a few pips in the tank to not lose ..........phew !

GU is about 3 mins late on breaching low in 30 mins - and could be a tease set up to just get more bears in before another turn up

nope the yen is running bull with the usd ..........you cant fight those 2 running together

GU

12 51 pm and no scalp buy yet at new low of 4780

need over 86 and 90 on bounces to think about a buy might be on

Under 90 still a sell

ucad at 2743 .........watching for sell .......usd may be faltering finally

9 mins of usd bull...........cant turn it for love nor money

Yeah, USD Idx looks like it wants to have another go at 100.

Sterling is v weak today, when I was long cable on US PPI, I had to bail the posn as I saw offers hitting the market within minutes.

We'll see what the US open & Michigan number brings...

gu was a fast fast buy...........but i'm not convinced............in the past I would have eaten 3 trades by now .............but why take the chance ...........

ucad at 2743 .........watching for sell .......usd may be faltering finally

fallen 10 pips but as discussed for me the trade was riskier than needed..........easier trades always around the corner

1pm here...........lets see........i'm ready to sell usd I must admit

Status
Not open for further replies.