Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• ea action.JPG
    ea action.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 77
nice EA mate ...........the Euro ran with the USD London am....so AU sells were nice as well this morning (y)

N

I missed out on AU falls this morning - shame - but still had a good session

MM has reminded me to trade the EA again as well - its a nice mover.

OK - got to do some shopping ( ;-((( )

See you later guys

F

cad and the aussies were the buys into usd in last 10 mins ..............but hard work

later all
N

1104 entry shown by green arrow was working against many lines above

less lines above on blue arrow entry

Attachments

• lrlonfg.PNG
    lrlonfg.PNG
    98.9 KB · Views: 168
1104 entry shown by green arrow was working against many lines above

less lines above on blue arrow entry

hi magnum

i was looking myself at that entry of yrs earlier after u posted it...
me having a luxury of HINDSIGHT approach, my entry would be at the end of the screen - trend line broken,blown some stops below 1.4733 and not able to go lower starting to form a round bottom, nice bullish candles at the end,00.29, all LR's cleared out and lining up to a degree ,,LR's over 100 - not cleared though,,well and just another probe lower....

could u FM share some of yr view? what would make u not to take the trade in this area, M's or mine? If there is more to it then just what Ms pointed out //less LR's in the way7//

Attachments

• ea magnum4.jpg
    ea magnum4.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 249
EJ - - 2 charts over yesterday at different stages

EJ on Friday 13th was nice .

I am posting 2 charts - one from in the morning - I posted it yesterday am as well - and then one at the end of the trading day.

Note were I placed the last arrow on the first chart - it was a perfect area to leave a 30% trade on - after the scalp - and move the stop into profit.

You can still trade against your 30% trade direction - in fact its very efficient - because you might be happy to have you stop in say 35 pips of profit and still allow another 20 pip in pullbacks whilst the move develops - and so then if you are able to scalp these pullbacks for say 7 -15 pips at 100% stake - you are earning in both directions - and not wasting time.

185352d1423821113-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-130215-am.png

185414d1423908189-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-130215-full-screen.png

Attachments

• EJ - 130215 full screen.png
    EJ - 130215 full screen.png
    258.6 KB · Views: 825
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.