Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting how price tanked 5 mins before the ISM report and popped back up right on the 10est release!

I'm done for the day... 3 EU shorts on the sim... I'm going to setup a real sim with the tighter spreads soon. I think today was an easy day since it was kinda one way price action

Have fun!

J

Yes - 3 00 pm UK time red news created a reason or excuse for bounces

Will be around next week but will be altering thread or doing a new one as well

Have a good day and a great weekend

Regards

F

I do prefer tick charts under 60 seconds or under 34 ticks for scalping

But for a lot of my larger moves - a 1 min with everything lining up in a TW can still be fine and although I might lose 1 or 3 pips on entries sometimes - it balances out as some tick charts get you into great 2 -5 pip moves - BUT - i dont really want them - I prefer to wait to 7 -30+ pip moves and even enter on retests or pullbacks etc etc

Ok. I'm going to stick to the 3sec line on close chart for now. EU just gave a great short... missed it...

Ok. I'm going to stick to the 3sec line on close chart for now. EU just gave a great short... missed it...

I would not enter that short - as out side TW and against my price structure - but surprised it dropped 16 pips in 6 mins - a lot more than I thought

3 47 pm

Busy last hour

Whilst EU as taken its time to rise above 2010 - the UCad made 1726 and the EJ - one I had forgotten about as dropped over 60 pips in last hour

Finishing for the day at 4 00 pm - but will pop in some time later to just check out

Have a great weekend and be ready for another slightly different thread for next week as well

Regards

F

3 47 pm

Busy last hour

Whilst EU as taken its time to rise above 2010 - the UCad made 1726 and the EJ - one I had forgotten about as dropped over 60 pips in last hour

Finishing for the day at 4 00 pm - but will pop in some time later to just check out

Have a great weekend and be ready for another slightly different thread for next week as well

Regards

F

Have a great weekend F and everyone. Look forward to the new thread next week.

J

hey all

i'm pretty stuffed now for free trading time for the near future with new role............will pop in when I can

hope everyone had a great xmas
N

hey all

i'm pretty stuffed now for free trading time for the near future with new role............will pop in when I can

hope everyone had a great xmas
N

Happy New Year to you N - all the very best with your new role as well

Looks like its started well tonight with dollar strength and nice falls on EU / GU / AU etc etc

Thanks for the support in 2014 - at least you checked me out properly and followed what I was doing with my Intraday Methods

Shame to lose a member here with eyes and a brain ;-)

Regards

F

Monday 5th January 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Its a new week - and new month and a new year - and to start the fun - we have Freaky Friday this week with the NFP news announcement

I am planning to change format and a few other things this week and have a few things planned

meanwhile - as normal today - i will update and review the main pairs I plan to trade and then give levels and times I plan to scalp / swing trade the pairs - in advance and in a format the followers of my method will understand

I have never wanted to just be an alert service - ie follow my calls type system of just saying an entry - a stop and a target - plus the fact dead static analysis in advance in a dynamic market is less successful - as you need a larger stop to have a good probability and of course a larger stop means a smaller stake and also a smaller RR result if its successful

All questions welcome

Have a good day - and week and month and 2015

Regards

F

6 57 am

Start of by saying my 3 main pairs - EU / GU and AU all had nice falls last night at the open - with the Ucad and UChf seeing further new highs

The EU is trying to find supports at the 1925 to 1935 area and the GU similar at 5260 -70 area - but the AU is slightly different with a low so far at 8034

7 02 AM

Ucad saw 1841 last night and currently at 1806 - and Uchf made over 1 0100 and presently at 1 0054

I will look at Yen crosses in a bit - currently watching to see if EU can make above 1956 - as would then look for scalp buys on pullbacks staying above 33

7 05 am

Not a lot of news today - Red UK Pound news at 9 30 am to look out for plus some German red news with no specific time allocated

7 23 am

I have missed the scalp buy opportunities on the EU / GU and AU from after the 6 30 am TW this morning - but looking at the EU and will try and get in on a pullback that stays above 1938 /40 area

With the GU looking at pullbacks staying above 5285/6 for scalp buys as well

7 27 am

EJ

A nice scalp buy from 7 09 am and 143 87

we need above 144 10 and 13 to hold it on longer

I plan to make only live calls in advance on non scalp trades - ie not ones that might only do 3 -7 pips - but moves that hopefully make over a RR of 2 and over 10 -15 pips

I might do this on another thread and am currently looking at setting one up - purely for invited guest members etc - who meets my requirements etc

7 35 am

Having to pop out this morning in 15 mins

Should be back just after 8 30 am and will be looking at the GU after 9 00 am with red news on it at 9 30 am

Slow start so far - hope it changes after LO

See you later guys

F

8 33 am

Back now and reviewing set ups

EU / GU / AU still trying pullbacks up higher - but will be expecting to sell all three again later at R levels

Will be looking more at GU next hr - with red news

8 36 am

EU as 2 main interim R's above price atm around 1977 -80 and then 2000 - 2010/15

Price at 1969 and above 55 on pullbacks is still a scalp buy

GU

8 50 am

Its formed interim supports at 5290 -95 and then at 5280

Its got R's at 5318 to 5330

So really until we are above 5330 or under 5280 - 50 pip range - we can only scalp until hopefully the news gives us a direction

For me I favour buys with the price structure above 5285 /90 for now

Status
Not open for further replies.