Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

12 58 PM

Double bottom now at 2035/36

Bounces staying under 46 are still scalp sells again - but we need to see if this low last 30 mins from low with no breach

8 19 am

EU back at 2068 again after just a 12 pip pullback

From 2070 to 2080 its all R area - so unless we breach through this area - we will stop again and rest or pullback

Pullbacks staying over 58 can be scalp bought again - but under 54 and 50 scalp sells

GM F,

Just catching up on your comments over the UK session.

Regarding the above, you first said, price is now at the 2070-2080 R area so we should stop buying.

But then right after you say, pbs to 58 can be bought again.

Should we stop buying pbs after price reaches R and wait for either a turn in price or break through of R?

Thanks

J

EU

12 58 PM

Bounces staying under 46 are still scalp sells again - but we need to see if this low last 30 mins from low with no breach

Absolute perfect

We bounced to 2044/45 - and then 43 was a scalp sell

Then just within the 30 mins we made a new low under 2035 at 2029

That trade is my new trade of this year - OK - trade of the day based on clue etc

No 1 30 pm news - so will look again after 2 00 pm

EU GU sells broke down before the 830est TW... no trades so far this morning...

Hi J

i appreciate its your early morning etc

If you check out UK midday time - ie NY 7 00 am - then both EU and Swissy were good trades - the EU on the sell and Swissy on the buy

Both had price structures of longer LR's on the 1 min supporting this direction

Also the Ucad was another lovely buy from similar time

Main red news in 90 mins but will be around for next hour

EU

12 58 PM

F,

Whats the significance if a low lasts 30min with no breach? likely change direction for the next tw (back to longs in this example)?

GM F,

Just catching up on your comments over the UK session.

Regarding the above, you first said, price is now at the 2070-2080 R area so we should stop buying.

But then right after you say, pbs to 58 can be bought again.

Should we stop buying pbs after price reaches R and wait for either a turn in price or break through of R?

Thanks

J

Only come out of existing direction scalps once they top in a TW and also pullback 3-5 pips.

If the move carries on - stay with it - but knowing it needs a clear 5 -7 pip breach of a level to thinks its broken through and wants to carry on

This morning- we needed to see price break above 2070 and 80 - to carry on scalp buying

When this did not happen - then time for sells and confirming with an interim high lasting 30 mins with no breach

Back in abit

Regards

F

F,

Whats the significance if a low lasts 30min with no breach? likely change direction for the next tw (back to longs in this example)?

Just got to pop out back in next hour and will explain more

Time is a major clue for my scalping - and breach not happening on an interim high or low after 30 mins - favours the level holding for at least over 60 mins

Regards

F

Just got to pop out back in next hour and will explain more

Time is a major clue for my scalping - and breach not happening on an interim high or low after 30 mins - favours the level holding for at least over 60 mins

Regards

F

Ok, so a high not breached in 30 mins likely means it won't be breached for another 30 mins right. i will pay attention to this.

Ok, so a high not breached in 30 mins likely means it won't be breached for another 30 mins right. i will pay attention to this.

Yes correct

and if it goes over an hour with no breach - then shows stronger S or R

Also my EU sell at start of TW at 9 mins to hr was at 2036 ? - not 32 ??

very slow drop.... come on

F,

I got a question in the attached chart.

I held on to the EU short from 9EST window. But was considering closing out early. Would you have held through the 2nd rectangle marked in the chart? Your thoughts on how to exit this trade appreciated.

J

Attachments

• 20150102 EU.PNG
    20150102 EU.PNG
    170.5 KB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.