Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

Sorry I have been too busy with work, I really need to get back to it before Christmas and it goes quiet for 2 weeks.
Hope everyone has had a good trading day :)

SW

Hi SW

Good to hear from you

I have only just got back at desk - was busy first 3 hrs this morning - but missed last 2 red news items as out

Look forward to seeing you soon SW - this week as been good - and I am sure Friday will be interesting with NFP

Regards

F

Swissy / UChf got supports approx 10 -12 pip lower than present price as it falls

EU still trying up - but under 2345 is still more likely another sell

I am therefore looking over rest of the TW for a change soon on these 2 pairs

Hello SW, F and everybody,

I have been busy too to be able to post, but while working I managed to go long on the "beast" early this morning. Clearly a day of level changing on that one, due to good economic news on gbp, I suppose. Well, sadly this proves that less frantic trading is still more profitable for me. 80pips on single trade and aiming for GJ to settle above 188.00. Perplexing and frustrating. Hope everybody is having a good trading day. The charts look fine, but then someone like me would be able to mess up with micro scalping on the best looking charts.

NF

EJ

3 49 pm

From 2 00 pm TW and approx 147 10 area its been a scalp buy

So far nearly 2 hrs later up at 147 50 and pullbacks staying above 32 still more scalp buys - but we then need to see over 55 and 60 next to carry on holding any buys

EJ

PEAKING AT 147 54 NOW

Scalp sell if you can but need under 30 and 26 to hold on longer

Hello SW, F and everybody,

I have been busy too to be able to post, but while working I managed to go long on the "beast" early this morning. Clearly a day of level changing on that one, due to good economic news on gbp, I suppose. Well, sadly this proves that less frantic trading is still more profitable for me. 80pips on single trade and aiming for GJ to settle above 188.00. Perplexing and frustrating. Hope everybody is having a good trading day. The charts look fine, but then someone like me would be able to mess up with micro scalping on the best looking charts.

NF

Hi NF

Excellent - well done - a great result on the beast

I will post my GJ chart in a bit to see how I would have see in it

Sadly not traded it today - shame

REgards

F

GJ - 1 MIN LR chart of today

For NF

GJ - scalp buying started at 8 30 am TW

Then once above R;s at 186 82 area - approx 45 pips up from scalp buy start - it would be more buys for higher on the break up

Thats been 5 hrs or so ago and nearly what 170 pip rise on it today - getting 80 pips off it is very good for an intraday trader - I would have only got more scalping it several times and more likely would have just left 30% stake on it with stops around 186 70 /75

Topping at 188 10 for now - just watching 30 min rule on interim highs now

182770d1417623334-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gj-31214.png

Attachments

• GJ - 31214.png
    GJ - 31214.png
    61.2 KB · Views: 576
Hi Jackson 7

Sorry been out for a couple hrs so just seen your messsage

Unfortunately not 2 on my normal radar

I normal cover EU / GU / AU / EJ / EA / GJ / UCHF / UCad and sometimes UJ

I agree you want to be with the pairs offering the bigger moves - so it one reason whilst I leave the EG alone - but get my main intraday pips of the EJ and GU along with some days EA and GJ ( the beast )

Please post your comments on the ones you might favour any day - no problem and if I am around will also check them out from my intraday method

Good Trading to you

Regards

F

Hello Peter

I don't necessarily go for pairs with the biggest moves. I do go for pairs with the cleanest trends as that's where the easiest trading is. I use a scanner for this and it sorts things from the strongest trends to the weakest in any time frame. I only put instruments with reasonably small spread in (max 3 pips)

At the moment eurusd, gbpchf, eurgbp are top of the list. gbpchf is up 65 pips since i mentioned it.

I don't come on here much but I may occasionally post what's hot on my scanner from time to time.

Good trading to you.

Regards

GJ

Hello Peter

I don't necessarily go for pairs with the biggest moves. I do go for pairs with the cleanest trends as that's where the easiest trading is. I use a scanner for this and it sorts things from the strongest trends to the weakest in any time frame. I only put instruments with reasonably small spread in (max 3 pips)

At the moment eurusd, gbpchf, eurgbp are top of the list. gbpchf is up 65 pips since i mentioned it.

I don't come on here much but I may occasionally post what's hot on my scanner from time to time.

Good trading to you.

Regards

GJ

Hi GJ

Yes just checked them out and would agree with you as well with regards to the Gbp / Chf - that pair today is like the other beast the GJ and up over 150 pips

I can see you are cherry picking low spread pairs ideally under 3 pips - but with nice trend and certainly the Pound crosses and the yen crossed have been very good today

I suppose I have always scalped the EU /GU / AU and so keep them on my daily list - but as you know some days the EU - even with a 0 3 pip spread can be a devil to trade with so much trickery going on it

You are welcome to join in when ever and also if you want any second opinions - no problem etc etc

Have a good month

Regards

Peter

EU

3 46PM

Under 2346 - EU is still is down session short term bias

Its been a scalp buy from after 3 00 pm from 2303 area and so far made 24

For now need under 2308 to scalp sell again to test 2300 support area

EU comment from approx 50 mins ago

Could not get over 2330 and from 4 00 pm TW another scalp sell

Can it now go under 2308 and under 2300 ??

GU

3 44 PM

Touched 5714 and I left a 30% stake on a buy above 5658 and will now move my stop up to 5683.

Pullbacks staying above 5692 can be scalp bought again

GU comment from an hr ago

Made 5719 and stopped for now

LH's at 17 and 14 confirmed scalp sell

Above 92 though - another scalp buy - so we might end up in a BTTZ range - tease zone next

Notice a couple of orange news announcements on US dollar at 7 00 pm

If I am around will check out

Not been too bad a day and I hope we have all made some good pips

Regards

F

GU

5720 -25 is next R area - so if we get there for 4 00 pm TW might be ready for a scalp sell

GU comment approx 4 hrs ago

We stopped at 5718 /19 at 4 07 pm

In the last 4 hrs - never been back over this price - nor 5720 /25 the main R area from reading prior

Instead its dropped approx 35 - 37 pips - so just a 30% stake left on with stop in profit at 5703 now and unless under 70 will take off before US close

See you tomorrow

Thursday 4th December 2014 - Pre Opens

GM all FX Intraday Traders

One more day to go before Freaky Friday and NFP

Not looked at calender yet - but will in next 10 mins

So far another good week with some nice movements

Normal stuff - quick reviews and updates on all the key pairs and the ones I plan to trade.

At busy times please refresh browser every 30 mins to catch all the comments etc

Lets have another good day

Regards

F

EU

7 01 am

Well I was hoping it would have got under the 2300 barrier by now - as still have a 30% Sell on it after coming out of GU when it did not drop under 5670 last night

I look upon under 2346 now as been just sells on bounces staying under that price - but would have thought we would have gone under 2300 by at least 15 pips last night

Price structure is saying lower under 2445 and 2321 - but unless say 2395 goes - then we will just bounce up and test these R's

GU

7 07 am

Had been in a 30% sell - but came out after no fall under 5670

Got 5671 as low so far this morning and 5691 ish as the lid on a tight range

Like the EU - price structure for this session says lower - but can we get under say 5667 and 63 now - or will we bounce still and test 90 -95 area

AU

Another new low this morning at 8359 and my first scalp in this last TW from 6 51 am - a sell from 8374

So far - as i started typing its bounce at 61 - a HL - so taken 70% off at 64 and will leave 30% stake on whilst we stay under 71

Status
Not open for further replies.