Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

7 10 am

Exactly like EU - fell under supports at 20 and even 15

supports now at 5700 and still 15 if we bounce around it

Under 5727 - on bounces - still another scalp sell

7 13 am

Whilst the GU / EU etc fall - we see dollar strength and rises on the UCad and UChf etc

Not in all for now - too many pairs for now

Both EJ and UJ and GJ were surging together, and because I noticed the EU looking south and because I have a smaller spread on UJ, I jumped on that instead of EJ...

Both EJ and UJ and GJ were surging together, and because I noticed the EU looking south and because I have a smaller spread on UJ, I jumped on that instead of EJ...

Yes - some good movements on yen crosses - and hoped you made some nice pips

On EJ the price structure is still bull bias for now - and I should think with Dollar being strong this morning - same on UJ

7 34 am

Popping out in next 10 mins or so - and just looking to see if any quick scalps

Its been busy last hour for a Tuesday

I noticed some low key EU news at 8 00 am and main red Uk Pound news at 9 30 am

The EU and GU are session bearish still - but remember changes always start from a low or a high

I have mentioned levels for changes on EU and GU - and of course don't forget 30 min rule on interim lows and highs

Yen crosses are bullish for now - with weak yen atm

leaving 30% after another scalp buy on EJ at 76 - in just 2 pips of profit - if it gets taken out - so be it - still a profit

See you later and GL

Attachments

• todays usd action.JPG
    todays usd action.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 74
still a lot of welly still coming from that recent usd bull run ...........nice pips on most usd pairs .........yen a little light as they are now running together north
N

if usd now weakens I like the GU for a bounce ..........the gbp is the strongest critter and ready to pounce north ................above 1.5710's will do it for me

thts assuming usd turns ..........jees its still pumping north at moment .............UCAD running hot

another usd test ...........euro and aussie look most ready to buy into if usd finally fades

ok .....gu above 5710 as stated before

Attachments

• gu.JPG
    gu.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 63
Morning N

Back now for a few hours

Hope you caught some nice pips over last couple of hrs

My EJ latest 30% left on as done well - I am exiting in at 96 and will then look for another scalp - either way

GU

Under 5720 still bearish for me - but yes 5700 area is a big number support - so can in bounce from this TW

Have a great day

Regards

F

ok .....gu above 5710 as stated before

hmmmm ......... far to aggressive NVP..........momentum has slowed on usd 's rise but shes not turning properly yet ............hmmmm:sneaky:

N

EJ

8 37 am

My cut off is 147 76 /78 area - pullbacks staying above here - can be scalp bought again

Under there and say 75 - favours a turn lower and holding scalp sells for 60 / 65 supports

nope usd going for more rises .....................if you drop to 1 mins on the usd index indicator you can see what I was trying to anticipate and gbp was the first in line ........but its chopped me like a kipper

N

EU

8 42 am

Still session bearish and under 2450 - 2440 supports - now as I type at 2435

Next supports 2428/30 and 2417

Might not be to 9 30 am UK pound news until we see some changes - other than normal bounces - and for me EU needs back above 2455 for a proper turn being on

Status
Not open for further replies.