Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
not bad at all today ........

usd has continued to stay weak ........falling through Fridays lows without really much fuss (well still not out of that area in truth).........

EU demonstrates how it was foolish to trade against usd weakness today .and simply go with the flow !

most currencies had their moments to buy into the weak usd through the day ........Euro was just one option...but certainly not the best ......

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-2275.html#post2444274

Attachments

• usd is bear tofday.JPG
    usd is bear tofday.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
EU
More of the manipulation and tricks going on that have dogged the EU today
F

too true F

look at the correlation of the eu index and the USD index today

the indexes are on different scales so don't try to make too much out of the relative values ........but the shape is clear regarding tightish positive correlation for a lot of today....... see ?

jees that's hard work to make money on ..there were easier trades out there like the GBP :eek:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-2275.html#post2444282

N

Attachments

• correlation.JPG
    correlation.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
too true F

look at the correlation of the eu index and the USD index today

the indexes are on different scales so don't try to make too much out of the relative values ........but the shape is clear regarding tightish positive correlation for a lot of today....... see ?

jees that's hard work to make money on ..there were easier trades out there like the GBP :eek:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-2275.html#post2444282

N

Totally agree

Far better pairs to trade than EU today

Even the Ucad dropped 110 pips and GU up 150 pips - EJ - 2 way 100 pip drop - over 60 pip bounce back

And then the EU

On my 30% buy left on above 2450 - been up 57 pips and now only up just about 40 pips

The market knows most retail intraday traders go with the EU - and so they punish them by lots of manipulation and really poor moves today compared to so many other

Even the AU as moved more and also maybe the swissy - and thats suppose to be a lower mover etc

We really need above 2510 to go with holding more scalp buys etc - or under 65 and 50 for more sells

Finished anyway now - but will pop in later

I hope you have done well on the GU and another N

More tomorrow ;-)

Regards

F

good morning from here, rained all night, beautiful... how was the trading?

Morning Fz

This afternoon up to 3 pm UK was OK on GU / AU / UCad but slow and difficult on EU pair

Not as good as the European Open first 2 hrs or so

See you in just over 7 hrs time

Regards

F

Morning Fz

This afternoon up to 3 pm UK was OK on GU / AU / UCad but slow and difficult on EU pair

Not as good as the European Open first 2 hrs or so

See you in just over 7 hrs time

Regards

F

Hi F

I had a look at the rest of the chart this morning from where I stopped trading as I usually do, I posted in my journal because I started to feel that I was interfering with your style and thread:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/195260-all-fugazsy.html#post2444364

Yes chat @ Franky.

Hi F

I had a look at the rest of the chart this morning from where I stopped trading as I usually do, I posted in my journal because I started to feel that I was interfering with your style and thread:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/195260-all-fugazsy.html#post2444364

Yes chat @ Franky.

Hi Franky

I dont mind at all - feel free to post here and your own thread when ever you want to.

I know we may only overlap on trading for a few hours due to our time differences - so I have no problem at all

Just started in last 15 mins and will posting next

All the best and Good Trading

Regards

F

Tuesday 2nd December 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Second day of a new week and last month of the year

Not checked calender yet - but do know we have some more UK Pound red news at 9 30 am this morning

My plan today is out at 7 45am for 45 mins - back approx 8 30 am for a few hours.

Normal pairs will include the EU / GU / AU - then my favourite - EJ - as well as checking out on UCad / Uchf / UJ / EA / GJ .

Will only scalp up to a maximum of 3 pairs at same time - but dont mind leaving 30% trades with stops in profit on as many pairs I can if I think they have more potential in one direction - they are no stress - dont have to be baby sitted ( unlike scalps) and what ever happens - its a win / win result.

Normal stuff again

Have a good day

Regards

F

Good morning F

No news for EU, has been in a tight range (9 pips) for a while now, 2450 may be calling again, before that a swing low from yesterday that shoot prices up.

Yes have a great day

Fzsy

EU

6 50am

Peaked yesterday at 2507/8 area - then posted a LH at 2502 and since then dropped to 2461 ish

In a down session bias under 75 and 88 with supports lower at 50 and 2445 - before 2430

WE can still bounce up again and take scalp buys - but to hold them on we need above 2475 and ideally above 2488. Next tragets above those R's would be 2502 and then 2507/10

Not in a EU scalp atm - need to check if the supports here at 2460 area can hold

GU

6 54 am

Peaked yesterday at 5764 and then like EU posted a LH and fell - with low so far since to 5721 in last 5 mins

Notice supports at 5715 ish and then the big number around 5700

We need bounces above 5729 and 34 to be scalp buying - otherwise under there still favours testing supports again

Not in any GU scalp atm

6 57 am

Yes

EJ

Started from exactly 6 30 am and I entered at 147 59 - based on time - supports and PA

So far made 147 76 - as i actually type

Pullbacks staying above 68 are still more scalp buys

Will drop to 30% stakes and then bank 70% at 78 - as we have just hot 80 and stalled for 30 seconds

Lovely 30 min scalp - ie approx 19 pips

Good morning all. That would EJ wouldn't it, F?

Good Morning NF

You win the prize - 100% correct (y)

Have a good day and hope you have been able to get some more scalps in OK

Fire away during the day on any pairs or questions / queries

All the best

F

PS - dont know what my prize was lol

EJ

7 04 am

I think the R's start at 147 -90 to 148 10 area - a lot there - so maybe a scalp sell area to fine tune in

EJ

We cannot get over 85 now and if no 83 now will exit - ideally 81

Ideally I look for scalp buys again above 64 - not bothered scalp selling for now

Above 85 - then more scalp buys - but we might top at 95 or 148 00

Status
Not open for further replies.