Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
one last thing, my nu remainder got shut, not by me, in profit, well away from the sl!!!!!
hmmmm, dont usually have problems with lmax but that seems odd. chance exists that i closed it by mistake but i don't think so

morning think this thread wil be very quiet a F on holiday ----- just for some interest long EU @ 90

Dow down 200 !!
This could be the result of US foreign policy - Mid East and Ukraine, more sanctions. Idiotic and will hurt other markets too !!
Can only get worse

Last edited:
Wondering what our foxypherian friend considers GRADE AAA trade? LR and trendline sup/res? Shorting GU atm

Can you hear the echo in the room???

Last edited:
These trades have been on for 1/2 hour

Important figs out at 1.30 pm - US employment etc.

Attachments

• positions.PNG
    positions.PNG
    12.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Very nice - well done - the only thing on my books is GU scalpie short - and longer term A/U and A/NZ shorts
The reason I mentioned AAA trades is that gu had trendline (pretty much) and LR res (this shoot interests me)

Last edited:
Very nice - well done - the only thing on my books is GU scalpie short - and longer term A/U and A/NZ shorts
The reason I mentioned AAA trades is that gu had trendline (pretty much) and LR res (this shoot interests me)

what price short ??? like the look of long myself here from 73 area (-7stop ) best of luck catch up again

Status
Not open for further replies.