Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 58 am

2 mins to LO - so be careful

EU in a very tight range now - under 26 and 20 would be scalp sells etc - but over 34 and 37 scalp buys - yes that close for a direction

Not convinced on next calls so - will wait for more clues in the hr TW

8 09 am

Glad I am popping out for a bit - the tricksters are out playing atm and i would wait for more clues in another TW

7 58 am

2 mins to LO - so be careful

EU in a very tight range now - under 26 and 20 would be scalp sells etc - but over 34 and 37 scalp buys - yes that close for a direction

Not convinced on next calls so - will wait for more clues in the hr TW

Please forgive me but i have no idea at all what you are talking about.Ie LO,26-20,and the rest of the abbrev.I trade forex and i do not underatand what you are saying so it must follow i think that not to many newbies would either and im not a newbie.Im just wondering if you could clarify what it is you are talking about in your daily posts.Regards Mike

Please forgive me but i have no idea at all what you are talking about.Ie LO,26-20,and the rest of the abbrev.I trade forex and i do not underatand what you are saying so it must follow i think that not to many newbies would either and im not a newbie.Im just wondering if you could clarify what it is you are talking about in your daily posts.Regards Mike

Hi Mike

No problem - I should give another update on the abbreviations etc

Glad you are not a newbie - as really my thread is not for traders with less than say 12 -18 months of experience - its too far down the line and specialized etc and I would not advice newer traders scalping with under 5 pips stops etc etc.

OK - update on abbreviations

E0 - European Open

LO - London Open

Figures ie 25 or 30 etc - are prices for the pairs - ie EU - Euro / Usd at say 1 34359 - i might just sat EU at 35

GU - Gbp / Usd - EA - Euro / Aus - AU Aus / Usd - EJ - Euro /Jpy

SS - scalp sell and SB - scalp buy

TW - time windows - ie 9 mins either side hr and half hr changes

HH - higher high price on 1 min - LL - lower price on 1 min chart

LR's - Linear Regaression indicators

BTTZ - Bermuda Triangle Tease Zone - price goes into a zone - but could then get lost and come out anyway - ( manipulation area )

NTZ - No Trade Zone

DR - dynamic resistance of a trend line - S - supports - R - resistances

I think i have covered the main ones

I normally aim for 10 -20 trades over a full day - targets - 7 - 25 + pips - stops max 7 pips and normally all under 5 pips

I will take scalps for 3- 5 pips if ranges tight and slow

Hope this helps Mike - and any other queries etc - please just ask

Good Trading

Regards

F

I will not be here for 9 30 am - I am going away on Wednesday evening and so got some jobs to do etc and with it being so slow atm - will pop back after 10 00 am to see if anything as changed

Keep an eye on the main 2 TW's every hr and watch for level changes

I would not trust moves whilst the market is so slow as many of the moves are genuine "noise" rather than being readable on normal days.

Just hope it picks up later - I did not make my 50 pip daily target yesterday and at this rate might find it difficult today

See you later

F

Hi Mike

No problem - I should give another update on the abbreviations etc

Glad you are not a newbie - as really my thread is not for traders with less than say 12 -18 months of experience - its too far down the line and specialized etc and I would not advice newer traders scalping with under 5 pips stops etc etc.

OK - update on abbreviations

E0 - European Open

LO - London Open

Figures ie 25 or 30 etc - are prices for the pairs - ie EU - Euro / Usd at say 1 34359 - i might just sat EU at 35

GU - Gbp / Usd - EA - Euro / Aus - AU Aus / Usd - EJ - Euro /Jpy

SS - scalp sell and SB - scalp buy

TW - time windows - ie 9 mins either side hr and half hr changes

HH - higher high price on 1 min - LL - lower price on 1 min chart

LR's - Linear Regaression indicators

BTTZ - Bermuda Triangle Tease Zone - price goes into a zone - but could then get lost and come out anyway - ( manipulation area )

NTZ - No Trade Zone

DR - dynamic resistance of a trend line - S - supports - R - resistances

I think i have covered the main ones

I normally aim for 10 -20 trades over a full day - targets - 7 - 25 + pips - stops max 7 pips and normally all under 5 pips

I will take scalps for 3- 5 pips if ranges tight and slow

Hope this helps Mike - and any other queries etc - please just ask

Good Trading

Regards

F

I did not realise how much i had learned!!

I will not be here for 9 30 am - I am going away on Wednesday evening and so got some jobs to do etc and with it being so slow atm - will pop back after 10 00 am to see if anything as changed

Keep an eye on the main 2 TW's every hr and watch for level changes

I would not trust moves whilst the market is so slow as many of the moves are genuine "noise" rather than being readable on normal days.

Just hope it picks up later - I did not make my 50 pip daily target yesterday and at this rate might find it difficult today

See you later

F

I too must prepare for travel, but have an eye on charts.

Morning MM

Just got back again and see I missed move of the day at 9 51 am - scalp sell on GU

It dropped 30 pips in approx 30 mins to 10 20 am - thats amazing in today's summer slow market ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.