Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ej/ if 32 holds and im surprised it has, does this mean medium term structure which to me is bullish cld fall apart

8 16 am

Back again now

2 best trades for me this morning - although had to accept only 30% stakes - as left whilst out - have been the EA scalp buy - very consistent from pre 7 00 am - and up 21 pips and then the GU sell with under 30 confirming it.

Missed exiting under 20 - but out now a s scalp buy wa sin for 8 09 am but needs 27 and 30 to hold on longer

8 16 am

back again now

2 best trades for me this morning - although had to accept only 30% stakes - as left whilst out - have been the ea scalp buy - very consistent from pre 7 00 am - and up 21 pips and then the gu sell with under 30 confirming it.

Missed exiting under 20 - but out now a s scalp buy wa sin for 8 09 am but needs 27 and 30 to hold on longer

as yet im not on form

EJ

Really a BTTZ from 20 to 41 - approx 21/22 pips

EU / EA want to try higher - EJ does - but market does not like showing it's hand with all 3 correlated etc

Would only scalp sell EJ - under 20 and 17 - otherwise - still teasing a turn

sorry F i understood ej had aligned for much higher gyr

Remember nothing is certain

EJ wants higher above say 37 if 25 holds - BUT - R's at 40 and 48 - and one of those might turn price down to 35 or 25 again

LR structure shows preference of direction - but we never know the strength of a S or R until we try it

Also EJ 2 longer Lrs ' still very bearish

Who will win ? - the 2 long Lrs and R areas saying lower under 48@

Or the quicker Lrs saying scalp buy above 23 and 25 ??

So - a BTTZ area - for me but wide enough to scalp in for now

Last edited:
Remember nothing is certain

EJ wants higher above say 37 if 25 holds - BUT - R's at 50 and 48 - and one of those might turn price down to 35 or 25 again

LR structure shows preference of direction - but we never know the strength of a S or R until we try it

Also EJ 2 longer Lrs ' still very bearish

Who will win ? - the 2 long Lrs and R areas saying lower under 48@

Or the quicker Lrs saying scalp buy above 23 and 25 ??

So - a BTTZ area - for me but wide enough to scalp in for now

I really like this as it addressees how i am seeing the contradictions. i always think it me misreading it but actually they are just contradictions and uncertainties, that as you say, get resolved by testing sr.

Status
Not open for further replies.