Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok going out for a walk before this gets to me! will have to review it all later. I did alot of practice last night and thought i had improved and spotted some new ways of seeing it, but application as always is different than understanding

Thursday 13th March 2014 - Approx 6 30 am UK time

Quick Update and review of main pairs i plan to trade today

EU - up approx 100+ pips from yesterday morning with a new high at 3949 -

Price currently at 3933 and above 3912 approx - still in a scalp bullish mode after its pullbacks

As been a scalp sell from 3941 - but needs under 30 and 26 to hold for tests of interim supports at 10 / 15 area

Above 3941 and 45 more scalp buys that can be held on above 3953 and 57

More pairs to follow

Have a good day

Regards

F

Swissy fell down to 8723 area early this morning - trying a pullback but under 8736 and 40 still looked upon as scalp bearish

EJ - a favourite fx pair for me Price made 143 38 earlier on but then fell to 142 89 and is currently at 96

Supports at 142 65 and 75/80

GU - another pair to rise in the Asian session - with price making 6671 = above 665753 and 49 scalp s still scalp buy - but needs over 70 to hold for higher again

Under 6653 and 49 scalp sells for interim supports of 35 / 40 and then 6620 ish

Morning F

Still here in the background getting up to speed. I would like to start doing some trades with you, if that's ok, but currrently visiting daughter in hospital every day but should be back to normal next week.

Jack

Morning F

Still here in the background getting up to speed. I would like to start doing some trades with you, if that's ok, but currrently visiting daughter in hospital every day but should be back to normal next week.

Jack

morning Jack

no problem - we will do that next week

You can choose the pairs you would like to look at

I hope your daughter is OK and recovers well

All the best

F

That's refreshing for this thread BP, an actual time and a priced live as it happens. :clap::clap::clap::clap:, non of this area stuff then come back later saying how they got in and made a profit. :D

Thanks dino had to get out fast as some infectious snappy YT was sniffing around my a-s- :cheesy:

Last edited:
Sorry guys - going after to reboot soon - got electrician in

Hope to be with you a bit later

Regards

F

PS still think EJ - GU and EU STILL BULLISH

EU - Above 3945 - still in a bullish session mode

[B]We have had 3967 high - and 65 a LH to scalp sell off and to hold that scalp sell would need under 45 and really 40 . then on any bounces staying under 57 would be further sells
[/B]

On the up side - need to stay over 45 and then try 62 to be back having a go at the high and next R

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.