Status
Not open for further replies.
And a 12-15 hr 1 minuet chart

Attachments

• example3.png
    example3.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
good luck guys............best real time experiment i've seen for a long time on T2W

Well its like this....if you are going to buy a car you don't just look around it comment on the nice colour and kick the tyres,
you lift the bonnet check out the sound of the engine and give it a good TEST DRIVE.

Then and only then will you see if its the car for you.

Last edited:
You can probably guess what will happen, get lots of sells in then a retrace north to take out all the stops above say 60 level then down to close the gap.

Could be wrong but sounds good to me :cheesy:

Hi YT

I have looked at your charts

i think the 1 min as the better LR set up - they are not correct on the tick

Also you need to add 2 more LRs

1 and 285 -320 setting - see which works the best

The second one at 750 to 900 setting on a 1 min

I wills post my chart showing how the Chf - Jpy looked on friday with all these settings on a 1min

You will see the advantage of th 2 longer Lr's for more longer term session view

Remember even if the pair is scalp bullish with all LRs below price on a 1 min - you can still have pullbacks of 5 -20 pips - even whilst the pair remain scalp bullish - That why at many times windows i will still look to scalp the opposite way - just in case price turns full circle.

If not any scalp over 5 -10 pips is still one to have

1 min CJ chart to follow for Friday

Hope this helps

Regards

F

CHF - JPY - attached

1 min chart of Friday after EO and from 7 am - showing white dotted LR 900 and a green dotted 285 LR

These help on session bias - but i still trade the fast LRs for 5 -15 pips

The 285 -320 LR and the 750 or 900 LR will assist with the free trade directions

Hope that helps YT

i suggest you work on the 1 min with your present settings - whilst trying new ones on the tick charts - as the red LRs on tick are not reading correctly

Regards

F

Attachments

• CJ - 7314.JPG
    CJ - 7314.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 95
I don't like losses - similar I don't like paying 40% tax

Mofo have you dropped the ball again? surely with your £45k profits per month you will have been paying 50% additional rate tax for the last few years (now lowered to 45%). Unless maybe you are not an additional rate tax payer. :LOL:

CHF - JPY - attached

1 min chart of Friday after EO and from 7 am - showing white dotted LR 900 and a green dotted 285 LR

These help on session bias - but i still trade the fast LRs for 5 -15 pips

The 285 -320 LR and the 750 or 900 LR will assist with the free trade directions

Hope that helps YT

i suggest you work on the 1 min with your present settings - whilst trying new ones on the tick charts - as the red LRs on tick are not reading correctly

Regards

F
Thanks f
For your help the green line on my chart is set at 1069 which is pretty close to yours and the closest i could get with the
white one is ... well way off.
Eyes hurting now so will have a look to Morrow.
Cheers.

YT.

Attachments

• ex1CH.png
    ex1CH.png
    130 KB · Views: 81
Thanks f
For your help the green line on my chart is set at 1069 which is pretty close to yours and the closest i could get with the
white one is ... well way off.
Eyes hurting now so will have a look to Morrow.
Cheers.

YT.

Yes amazing - the longest slowest LR on my chart the white dotted is at approx 900 setting and is even under price at 8 -9 00 am on Friday am and also under the green line

Try even a 1500 or 2000 setting - shows how accurate broker charts are with their indicators - might be worth trying it on 2 or 3 other charts as well

Will be around - for at least 5 hrs of the day at various times so please try other settings on that one and then post again

Have a good week

Regards

F

Monday 10th March 2014 - approx European Open Time

Morning Traders

Will do a quick update and review on the main pairs I will be looking at trading today

EU - Price at 3881

Session scalp bullish above 3874 with high so far at 3892

Would need under 72 and 67 to be holding any scalp sells for test on supports at 3852 to 60

For more scalp buys 3886 - 94 and then 3900

Over 3900 two interim R;s at 3908/9 and 3917 /20

UChf ( Swissy)

Price at 8769

Under 8780 - scalp bearish - needing under 8764 and 50 to be holding on any scalp sells or taking more

Would only be taking more scalp buys over 76 - 81 and then see R's at 88 -95

Yes if we made it back over 8795 and 8800 - it might be turning - along then with EU falling

More pairs to follow

Have a good day - remember it is a Monday - so might be very slow at times

Regards

F

GU - made a high of 6787 on Friday - now at 6736

Need really over 44 and 50 to be holding scalp buys or taking more

Under 26 and 22 scalp sells with 6710-15 offering interim supports

EJ - just dropped 30 pips from 7 00am

Will show you miy chart as best scalp sell of the morning - whilst i am typing the EU and Swissy updates

Under 143 00 still scalp bearish

Attachments

• EJ - 10314.JPG
    EJ - 10314.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 89
For traders not following my methods - they will not know why watching the hr time window is important nor when all the LR's are over

I am not claiming the EJ as a live in advance call - because it is not - I did not comment on it before 7 00am - so not a live call

However i did get pips off it - as It is my favourite scalp pair - but does not take preference in the update review prior to the EU

Also i did not know in under 8 mins price on EJ would drop 30 pips - i would have been happy with half that amount in that time

Just shows why you need to be watching 4 -6 pairs - when you get to a good advanced scalp level - not just major on one

Another 1 min chart of EJ this morning - and i think it is fairly obvious on scalp direction

Attachments

• EJ - 10314A.JPG
    EJ - 10314A.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 81
EJ

On second chart note position of 2 longer LR's the white and green dotted

On first chart which is drilled down - the quick LRs and also time window and other clues give you confirmation you need to scalp sell

Not here for 8 am back that hr but then out again for 30 -45 mins

See you a bit later guys

EA and AU - check out - both been good so far

Morning F, YT and all

I've been watching UJ and seen price entering 8.00 time window at similar level of 6.10 am high at 14, watching quick LRs beginning to turn so entered trade short at 102.12. SL at previous high of 103.15
Cheers

Jack

Jack- I was in that same UJ short and out -1. But when the 2 fast LR's turned up and price made a HL towards the end of the TW I entered long and now out + 6.7.

Here we go managed to get the fastest on under price @ 5000 setting.

Sorry slowest.

Attachments

• examp2.png
    examp2.png
    104.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
WD Benalta, you were quicker off the mark turning adversity to profit - i need to sharpen the eyeballs, instead, I was looking further ahead to a reversal at next R of 26, which with hindsight could be another breather, although price might bounce off R again

Status
Not open for further replies.