Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is absolutely important to point out - when all groups where disbanded in the street and the site had a change in strategy - ie more guru's selling courses - dvd's - webinars etc - we really had to go - as we just did not fit in.

Neither I or any other members of the old group in the Street had been a vendor - The owner of the site who was also a member of the forexmosphere groups - saw how we operated for over 4 months - We had nothing to sell - no charge to join the group - but we did say you had to reach a standard and prove you could think outside the box - before you were allowed in - ie very selective - mainly to keep haters /trolls and spoilers away from our calls.

Many of the thousands of the members there did not like that - as we turned a lot down

So every time any false accusation is posed or said against me - you will get the truth and 2 barrels back ;-)

Must start on that other thread now

Last edited:
Hi F

I will be around this evening if thats ok, thanks for your help.

All the best.

YT.

Hi YT

Yes will pop in around 5 30 - 7 pm and then then after say 9 45pm

Need to know what time frame - ie tick or 1 min - might suggest 1 min for a start - unless you already have at least say 50 hrs of watching live tick movement already behind you

I min is what MM started on - I am sure it seemed fast for him at a start but now hes got over 500 trades+ off it over last 4 months - hes now looking and testing more on a tick chart

Choose 2 pairs you want to trade this week - then post you charts up for Friday ideally covering at least 8 -15 hrs only

For more detail then post them again - blown up - just showing say 2 - 4 hrs of a busy time

I can then work out we fine tune them etc

Speak to you later

Regards

F

When you went long i dont get it ? Maybe you really did make alot of pips and maybe you really went long but according to your posts here i dont see from where ? "fancies " "bias" try higher" "still ok" ....

These are your quotes :

NOTE : The text in RED - Above 41 fancies up bias and scalp buys
- was blanked by Forexmospherian in his so called screen shot proof !!! His screen shot reattached , just compare !!
My screen shot : Real ( right ) .
His : Fake ( left ) .
- can anyone confirm is it me or he really did blank the text in his post 12800 ? -
Original post #12728 page 1591 .
His post with the screenshot! #12800 page 1600 .

c'mon Tar ............you need to get out more ?.........are you focusing enough on your own trading ?......;).........leave him be.......hes got rhino hide anyway ...........

N

c'mon Tar ............you need to get out more ?.........are you focusing enough on your own trading ?......;).........leave him be.......hes got rhino hide anyway ...........

N

If i were you i would give that advice to Forexmospherian ...

If i were you i would give that advice to Forexmospherian ...

my only advice to him is to keep posting at T2W .........and I think thats gonna happen anyway ...........:cool:

What is a really laugh here - is that the bit i have supposed to have missed out - actually confirms the direction

ie above 41 on GU it carries on up - and it did make 6784 - prior to the main news

Now any proper trader who as followed any of my last few thousand threads know s I say - my main scalp targets are 7 - 25+ pips . I also say lock in profits - or take 70% off for a free trade

So if after 25 pips you did not lock in any profit etc - then that is not by problem

As you all know - i am nor providing an alert service - my comments are really to assist me with my own focus and also for review purposes at the end of the session - or day or week

They are also for other traders who want to improve their intraday trading - but to do so they really need to understand all of my scalping method

Its seems Tar - might only understand 5% of it - if that - because as I keep making money every day - all he does is seem to stay with scalps the wrong way - never take profit and let the losses go over 20 -50 pips

A recipe for failure - by deliberately doing everything opposite to what i say - ie 5-7 pips stops - time frames - free trades - LR's - trendlines - S & R's - get out a losing trade asap - even minus 2 pips dont wait to get stopped

Anyway this week - i will rub his nose in it more - by giving more forecasts in advance of where i will scalp buy and sell - and of course make more live trades - in the now as the market moves

If I say scalp buy at 10 09 am at say 3755 - and price is at 3557 and goes up the next 20 mins to 3582 - ie 25 pips - is that a live call or not ??

If I see price go under 3750 - i will be out the scalp buy and will have said when to scalp sell or not

I wrap trades with market calls - my accuracy as to be within 1 and 5 pips - anything outside that is no good to me - I wait for another set up or look for one on another pair

If i get stopped out on a free call - on 30% stake - i will already be up 5 - 10 or even 100 pips before I am stopped on theses trade

I don't like losses - similar I don't like paying 40% tax or VAT on food items etc etc - but I accept rules that are really there in stone

I have a few losses most days - I accept them - as my level of accuracy - will make it that I cannot be 100% correct

But when I lose 4 times - it might be worse case 20 pips - but more likely under 10 pips

When I win 4 times - its normally over 25 pips - can be even 35+ pips and with a free trade that works on one of those 4 trades - over even 100+ pip

I got the feeling many cannot get their head around this

That's no problem - carry on following another week or two - and then if you still cannot get - I really do advise you to seek alternative trading help - but not with me please

Forexmospherian !

You deliberately edited out - Above 41 fancies up bias and scalp buys - from your screen shot because this sentence may be taken by some that you didn't necessarily take the trade ... etc , and you knew that that's why you took it out , that's clear manipulation from your part ! . I don't care about the trade/trades maybe you took it maybe not , sometimes you win sometimes you lose that's understandable , but when i saw your manipulated screenshot i replied . And a real trader will either say long/buy or short/sell not fancies and bias period .

Right : real screenshot .

Left : His screenshot .

Link to his post with the so called screenshot !
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-1600.html#post2294212

Link to the original post .
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-1591.html#post2293832

Attachments

• fake.JPG
    fake.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 85
  • real.jpg
    real.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Hi F - I was trying to research your scalping style, but got confused a bit. It seems as if you go long and short at the same time?

NB Time should be moved for 1 hour (due to summer time changes I guess) All the lines are from your posts and they are in order of posting. The choice of these trades was random.

8:21AM

AU - one to watch as nice PA

we do need over say 9124 and 27 for more scalp buys - or holding them over 9116

Under 15 and 13 more scalp sells

Now in new time window

(my comment: so you will buy if price goes above 9124 and 27 and sell if it goes under 15 and 13)

8:28AM

Comment 7 mins ago

AU now at 9124 - will take 70% off - even though over 24 and 27 is still more scalp buy land - be safe I was in at 20

(my comment: it seems as if you didn't wait for 24 before entering long)

8:30AM

AU - hit 28/29

Above 22 still scalp bullish

8:45AM

AU - topping 29-30

Must take off 30% if I am still in

9:10AM

Ideally on AU - any bounce staying under 27 /8 is another scalp sell

(my comment: so you are going to sell)

9:11AM

Au - a fair bit of supports from 9115 to 20

9:33AM

AU now 22 sticking

23 was ascalp buy but can it get over 26 and 27

If not no problem if it does - it stop hunting all scalpers

(my comment: actually you bought instead of selling?)

9:38AM

this is a very slow scalp

i like to be in and out under 10 mins if possible - but as long as it keeps falling - no problem

(my comment: if you are in a long and it keeps falling - why is that no problem?)

9:46AM

Have you noticed now

GU / EU / EJ - all trying to turn up and try higher

The AU still ok falling

(my comment: why is it ok for it falling and you are in a long?)

10:02AM

Have you noticed on AU - before 9 30 am - PA was nice and smooth ish

Now on fall - it bitty and not scalp sell friendly

All created by bots

10:24AM

AU - still cannot breach under 19

EU peaked for now having a rest atm

(my comment: why do you want AU to breach under 19 if you are in a long?)

10:44AM

AU - never did get under 19

11 21 pm ( start of time window) and approx 216 was another scalp buy

Price now at 28 after making just over 29 - will hold above 25

10:47AM

will take 30% free trade stake off at 3906 now - as will not be here over midday etc

Already out GU and now AU will just take over 4 pips on 11 21 am scalp buy

(my comment: so you were in a long, not short - so few posts you were ok with it falling and then you closed it for a profit when it went up)

Zen lol this happens here everyday ! I gave many examples check that one for the EU :

post at 2:32

"EU now made 3748 - under 56 still scalp bearish - but needs to crash through now 46 and 44 - otherwise will stall and retrace

Already a HL at 49 so 70% off scalp sells and all off at 56"

post at 2:34

"Clear scalp buy on EU from 2 30 pm at 49

Taken the rest of scalp sell - 30% off at 53 - not waiting to see if 56 is hit

Need under 47 and 44 for more scalp sell now - or at 58 - if we dont go higher than say 60 -62"

After a couple of hours :

"This comment was said over 90 mins ago at approx 2 34pm

The scalp buy from 49 went to 60 - so say 10 pips net for me and 6 -9 pips for everybody else who is still trying to get to grips of scalping

Then we did not go over 62 - so what did my comment say - scalp sell at 58 and then 47 and also 44 if need be

Price now at 4 10pm - 3732 - and now out of time window that finished a minute ago

Need to take some profits - ie 26 pips there for some or just 15 and 11 for last 2 sells

Taken 70% off scalp sells

That's funny

This means the comment was a live trade - if you count the call all before it happened and also it was so accurate

How Unusual

OK need under 30 for a try at next supports at 3725 area

Over 36 would take other 30% off"

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-1544.html#post2292316

Last edited:
You deliberately edited out - Above 41 fancies up bias and scalp buys

Why would I deliberately miss out something that was correct ??

the bit you said I deliberately missed out - was correct

ie price went up above 41 to what 84 ish

So it was correct - and if it was correct - why would i miss it out ???

Are you super dense ????

The call was totally correct and a good one - IN ADVANCE OF THE MOVEMENT UP

If you are not - you are a great actor

Last edited:
Hi zen

AU - there's two or three trades - in both directions from prior to 8 30 am to 10 30 ish

I am not just in one way

I was in scalp buys above 22 on way up - but did not get over over 27 - so i exit buy and then sell and the sell did not go under 18 /19

Then after it want up above 22 to 39 i would be in scalp buys - similar to other pairs

For me 19 -22 were 2 key price lines - above both scalp buys

under both scalp sells

You then find the low and high and reverse trades again - they can be found in tine windows and by LRs going over and under

If you are not using my charts and method - it bound to me totally confusing for non advance scalpers

it makes more sense when you follow my method - ask guys who are following using copies of my charts etc

Regards

F

Hi zen

AU - there's two or three trades - in both directions from prior to 8 30 am to 10 30 ish

I am not just in one way

I was in scalp buys above 22 on way up - but did not get over over 27 - so i exit buy and then sell and the sell did not go under 18 /19

Then after it want up above 22 to 39 i would be in scalp buys - similar to other pairs

For me 19 -22 were 2 key price lines - above both scalp buys

under both scalp sells

You then find the low and high and reverse trades again - they can be found in tine windows and by LRs going over and under

If you are not using my charts and method - it bound to me totally confusing for non advance scalpers

it makes more sense when you follow my method - ask guys who are following using copies of my charts etc

Regards

F

Hi F

I liked some of your observations about fx trading, but never researched your trading style. Sheer number of posts was too much for me and I also needed to find time to do it properly - I always prefer to do my own research.

I’ve just checked au trades from few days ago (my choice was random). I was hoping I could find something that would help me improve my trading - I’ve heard about the outstanding results of yours. This research took me hours to complete - was looking at the chart, posts etc. I guess that’s part of being a trader - lot of work and sometimes it’s difficult to know if it’s a waste of time or not.

So far I couldn’t find anything that may benefit my trading - I guess it's difficult for me to understand your advanced scalping method. Maybe I’ll have a look again when I’m not trading.

Wishing you good trading

Regards

Last edited:
You deliberately edited out - Above 41 fancies up bias and scalp buys

Why would I deliberately miss out something that was correct ??

the bit you said I deliberately missed out - was correct

ie price went up above 41 to what 84 ish

So it was correct - and if it was correct - why would i miss it out ???

Are you super dense ????

The call was totally correct and a good one - IN ADVANCE OF THE MOVEMENT UP

If you are not - you are a great actor

Didn't i already answer this ?!

Last edited:
Zen

Thank you and you are welcome to come on the thread any day this next week and tell me a FX pair you are in or looking at - i will then tell you what I am seeing along with my scalp plans for the next 30 or 60 mins

Major Magnum had not done hardly any scalping approx 4 -5 months ago

He has progressed well copying my chart set and and using time windows to assist with entries and exits

if I can help you more - i will do

Regards

F

Hi YT

Yes will pop in around 5 30 - 7 pm and then then after say 9 45pm

Need to know what time frame - ie tick or 1 min - might suggest 1 min for a start - unless you already have at least say 50 hrs of watching live tick movement already behind you

I min is what MM started on - I am sure it seemed fast for him at a start but now hes got over 500 trades+ off it over last 4 months - hes now looking and testing more on a tick chart

Choose 2 pairs you want to trade this week - then post you charts up for Friday ideally covering at least 8 -15 hrs only

For more detail then post them again - blown up - just showing say 2 - 4 hrs of a busy time

I can then work out we fine tune them etc

Speak to you later

Regards

F

I am well use to working off 70 tick charts have be for well over a year now and fined them slow.
The charts i have been using for the past few days are 10 tick charts and here are the G/U ones from Friday @ 10 O'Clock (10 tick).

Thanks.

YT.

Attachments

• example1.png
    example1.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 78
  • example2.png
    example2.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 98
Status
Not open for further replies.