Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday 27th February 2014 - Approx 7 30 am UK time

Quick update prior to the LO which I am not here for the first 30 mins or so

EU - price at 3686

Fell out of 3700 price zone - but still above supports at 3680 after yesterday's low of 3665

Need over 94 and 3700 to be scalp buying for next R at 3709 or 3713

Under 80 and 77 scalp sells for low of yesterday

Swissy - hanging around 8900 price area - after a rise yesterday to 8932 ish

Still bullish for me in this session above 8884 and 80

Needs above 8911 and 16 to be scalp buying for a try on yesterday's high

More pairs to follow shortly

Have a good day

GU - just fell 10 pips in less than 20 seconds - not in it atm

Price at 6664 - needs under 60 and 56 to scalp sell more - but as interim supports there - and in really a tease range from 55 to 85 - 30 pips to scalp in - or wait for a proper break - either way

EJ - needs above 140 25 and 29 for me to scalp buy again - above 139 85 still as supports to try and keep it above to test higher

Under 85 and 80 would be scalp selling for yesterday low at 65 ish

Off out in 10 mins

No scalp at all so far - started late and missed first time window at 7 00 am and also presently slow

See you in the next hr - by which time we should start to see more movements

Remember static forecasting can be dead forecasting - we need some current movements to see if the present sentiment is all false ;-))

GL

Jut noticed AU

Dropped under current morning low and under 8926 still scalp bearish - so look out for more scalp sells under 8920 and 17

regards

F

Morning again guys

Back for a couple of hrs with the odd break in between

Noticed AU was nice - and GU

AU dropped under scalp sell prices of 20 and 17 down to 8904 - so an easy 10 -14 pips there - which I have not got as been out - shame

Then 8 00 am time window and London Open - and 8908 became the scalp buy - confirmed at 12 and then back up to 8923 - for this 8 30 am time window

Nice - above 18 still scalp bullish - but need to see now 24 and 27 for more scalp buys or to hold any on

GU - just fell 10 pips in less than 20 seconds - not in it atm

Price at 6664 - needs under 60 and 56 to scalp sell more - but as interim supports there - and in really a tease range from 55 to 85 - 30 pips to scalp in - or wait for a proper break - either way

GU fell under scalp sell prices and breached under 55 and 50 down to 35/7 area

Another 15 -20 pips I missed whilst out - :(

Supports on GU at 24 to 28 and 30 -35 - so unless we try and break lower I should think we might try a turn up again - but would need back over 63 and 66 to hold any scalp buy on above 41

here the chart MM

Hi fx

Not seen MM this morning so far

You have a nice chart there fx and will let MM explain what he was seeing etc - and then we can review that further

Will post some charts later in day

Will say the AU as obeyed 3 time windows so far - with changes etc and at 8 51 the start of the latest time window - rose up a quick 7 pips - keeping it scalp bullish above 8921/22

Regards

F

Reactions: fx_
Eu interesting tried 64/65 - but run out of steam - I got a scalp sell 60 -61 in the time window and so far its been down to 50 and I am fully out at 52 - as I need the pips this morning

EU - for now under 60 - still scalp bearish and would favour more scalp sells then buys

Back over 61 and 65 then back to scalp buys

Last edited:
For the 9 30 am time window which starts at 9 .21 am UK time - ie in say approx 15 mins time - if anyone wants to be to go through a particular FX pair - just choose one and i will try and trade it

No problem - any pair if you want ?

For the 9 30 am time window which starts at 9 .21 am UK time - ie in say approx 15 mins time - if anyone wants to be to go through a particular FX pair - just choose one and i will try and trade it

No problem - any pair if you want ?

may UJ is going up now

Status
Not open for further replies.