Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to pop out at 10,30 am - hope to be back for next hr - and then around at various times through out the afternoon.

EU cannot make 12 so far and as posted a LH at 3609.

It will test supports in the 3590 and 3600 area - and then if it does break them will fall further.

However no breach and first sign on then price going back over 3610 and 13 would have me scalp buying again

GU is in scalp sell bias under 6425 and i would only buy again probably over 23 and 27.

GL guys - see you later

Regards

F

GU rIsing this morning and is at 6427 atm - above 6405 -10 interim support area - in bullish scalp mode

Morning MM

Only back for just over an hr - GU yes i know you have just scalp sold it and hopefully you will make some pips if it drops under 27 and 25.

For me though its has as I mentioned over 3 hrs ago - above 6405 /10 its bullish and now similar above 6420-24 as well i would hope to scalp buy again

GL - and have a good day

Regards

F

EU - dropped to 3580 - and really after it held 30 mins and did not get breached the 3582 in this time window became a scalp buy.

We can only hold the scalp buy if we make 91 and 94

????????
what signaled u to get out of eu long F?

I have not taken 100% off Eu scalp buy - only 70% - because like you I think it can go higher

But from 91 to 94 was an interim R area on my small frame charts and so I expected hesitation if we failed to beak straight through

So by taking 70% off I can allow my 30% down even to entry and still make a nice profit due the initial stake size

hope that makes sense

GU - not been able to make over 34 again and printed a slightly LH at 32/3

What does that mean ;-) ??

Remember though - above 20-24 still in bullish mode

it means more s than d there, therefore we need to see if there is demand lower, to hold price up?

YES - stuck in a scalp range of about 10 pips max - and the LH was a scalp sell - but above the support - still a scalp buy

Out in 15 mins and will not be around for news but back later on in the afternoon- I hope

Remember FOMC at 7pm tonight as well

See you later and GL

Attachments

• BP 1.png
    BP 1.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 176
Hi Guys

Only back last 10 mins - had to collect daughter from her school and give her a driving lesson in wif'es car.

Far more scary than 10 lots on a scalp ;-)

From 3.00pm time window - EU peaked for now at 3618 and became a sell under LH at 16 and now needs to test supports at 92 to 95 area.

GU after the news fall - its managed to rise and get above the R area of 6435 -40 - and now still scalp bullish above 6458. Would only look at scalp sells under 56 and 52 - otherwise it should try over 6475+

Not been here to trade it - But EJ as been really good today - - 90 pip fall from opens and then a 50+ rise last 5 hrs or so. now under 142 - 75 as scalp sell with supports around 50 area

Status
Not open for further replies.