Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closed my 30% off at 3634 as finishing now for day, Above 22 and 26 still in scalp up bias - but would prefer to cash up rather than just hold

Even though it was a boring day - I hope you have made some good pips

See you tomorrow for more trading - all intraday guys welcome and thank you for any contributions

Cheers

F

Morning Traders

Coming up to 7.30am on Wednesday 8th of Jan 2014

The EU stayed over 3600 level during the night and is back now at 3620.

The Swissy did make just above 9100 but as now dropped back and is currently 9091.

Not in any scalp just prior to this half hr change - and I am out for a school run prior to 8am- so will do a full review and update next hr - and meanwhile see if the EU continues to fall within the range probably to the 14 -15 interim support area

Have a good day and see you later

Regards

F

Hi F,

Could you post your tick chart sometime this morning, so I can compare the LR's settings.

Thanks,
Pete

EU bottomed so far at 3599 and as bounced and try to move up from the support area. We would need back over 3612 and 15 and not going back under 3600 for this to hold any weight - as above 3602 - it is a scalp buy

Last edited:
Both EU and Swissy using the big numbers as barriers atm - ie EU 3600 and Swissy 9100.

No major news before lunchtime and of course FOMC minutes later on today - so we might be stuck in ranges most of the day - but that's no problem - as long as there a few 20 -40 pip moves - we will hopefully catch them ;-)

Pete -

Attached 1 min chart for last 5hrs + showing all LR's

Attachments

• EU - 080114.JPG
    EU - 080114.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.