Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
check out EU and swissy MM

Forget trying to trade those 2 atm - lol - they are just throwing out scalpers and also trying to commit bulls and bear in - before a fry up lol

AU - nice and quiet - worth checking every 15 - 30 mins

Need over 9125 and 30 to commit to more scalp buys and under 9103 and 9100 for looking at scalp sells

you reverse without all necessary signals? or get out of long signal equates to a sell signal?

Well if you check back - I came back out scalp buy on GU at about 48/9 with 70% stake and then left 30% on with stop in profit

As soon as i saw drop under 46 I thought take 30% off as now a scalp sell - but did not get out to 41 - slow is my excuse

With it being last day of month - was pretty easy up to about 9am ish

By then the market had laid its traps and then last 40 mins - it just been playing and ripping as many off as it can ;-)

Have you noticed all the pairs we look at are all over the place as well - like GU dropping as EU up and EJ down and EA up

All done to foot up all and sundry and being a Friday and last day of the month - anything might happen - as long as there is an excuse they can use ;-)

not follow e/u u /c then?

just check them every 15 mins and wait for dust to settle and markets calm down

We know the EU should rise more and swissy drop - but the market might still tease and then do 15 pip spikes on any one in the correct directions

Last edited:
I seem to have really regressed all week. I still cannot work out why. im just totally confused

Unfortunately - had phone call - got to pop out in 10 mins and may be 30 -60 mins

First of all MM - I think you are still progressing - but too keen to just get in anything.

Wait until after half hr change and see if any other set ups look of interest - and if not - wit until 11,00 am time

No race and no pressure and whether you do 1trade every 15 mins or only 1 every 2 hrs - only take them when most or all the clues come into play

If the clues are not there - dont take them

Yes on EU wit will probably try over 3322 and 3330 - but it still night do under 3596 before it trys - so thats why you never leave on and hope

Scalping properly is just not guessing - Its the most accurate way to trade - but the skill and experience needed - makes it the hardest way - otherwise if easy we would all be millionaires ;-)))

See you a bit later and GL

Last edited:
just having a quick look now

Dont try and scalp buy EU until over 3614 and then we need 18 for confirmation it worth holding on for higher

Similar with UChf - under 9050 - bearish but need 35 and 32 to let go. Atm Swissy might pull back up more and 44 would confirm this and then you need to wait until we dont go over 50 to think of more scalp sells

Hopefully - once back at desk after 12.15 should be around for over 75 mins - so hopefully by then we will have some breaks etc - EJ and EA have provided some nice scalp rallies of 25 - 50 pip in last 2 hrs - so there are pips out there to be made - its just choosing the correct pairs in the correct time windows

GL

Back again now- Just noticing EU - touched 3614 as first signs of holding scalp buys or taking new one if 18 was confirmed - but instead in hr time window did a LH at 36134 and then became a scalp sell but needing under 3606 to hold any scalp sell on .

Similar Swissy - no new low yet - so both in tease modes - not really ideal for trading as they are being set up and manipulated at these prices.

Looking at some other pairs now

EU touches 06 - so that scalp sell MM should have been one you might have taken OK ??

If in now take 70% off if no 04 in next 2 mins

EJ - price at 139 .22 and whilst under 28 should fall further with 16 being next clue if breached

Similar EA - needs under 4946 and 44 to hold or take now scalp sells whilst staying under 72 as then bias changes above 75 and 80

EA playing ball and fallen to a key level - whilst EJ turned and not tried 16 but back to 28 - which is also a R area

EU - if you were in scalp sell under 13 and down to 06 were I suggested taking 70% stake off - then the 30% should have been stopped out already if your stop was at entry or in profit by a pip or so.

Now EU as tried over 14 again and once 18 is confirmed - its holding scalp buys or taking new ones

We are not out of tight ranges yet and the market is just teasing and taking everybodies money off them - so be careful as these bounces and retraces might just carry on until US session starts

Status
Not open for further replies.